Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: NickyGooch & Sons Landscaping & Dry-Cured Italian Meat tips

Default NickyGooch & Sons Landscaping & Dry-Cured Italian Meat tips

we need an overhaul to draw in a new crowd

I was thinking we turn this former cesspool of middle class sin and not so teenage angst called Gen Chat into a female friendly Chit Chat on the subtle art of arranging flowers. soon we'll have soccer moms flocking in, posting pics of their ample milf bosoms next to exotic flower arrangements

Dooch can you draw in these post hormonal storm wildabeasts by posting a long read on lawn keeping and the wonders of MILORGANITE signed @wucorptoochski for Jezebel?

and just when the soon to be grannies get comfortable exchanging recipes and discussing the heir apparent to Kenny G's throne we hit them with The Vandelay Move, sending old boy way down the cuntry to snap some discarded mattress selfies at these slightly withering southern belles' hotspots

that, my friends, will be the day Gen Chat will rise again like a veritable Leviathan out of the seas

until that time I'll see all 3 of yall in the Yahoo group I suggest we get going
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 03-01-2018 at 06:05 PM.
    Retired.

Banned

Well, it’s late winter almost spring here in Ohio so we have some tumultuous weather patterns. Rain to snow to rain again.... winds.

It’s a good time to do some pruning though. Recently I pruned down a burning bush that had become a space eater.

I also raked up some of the residual leaves that collected in the front bed since my last fall cleanup.

Applied the MILORGANITE on Thanksgiving week, and the next application won’t happen until Memorial Day (late May). You don’t want to fert too early as it can overstimulate stem growth and slow down root growth in the early spring. Healthy roots will ensure your lawn will be better equipped to handle the summer drought.

Banned

Goochski, what's your thoughts on Zyosia grass. It's not an immediate project of mine, but i've heard that this type of seed makes a beautiful lawn. However, I'm skeptical about using it in our climate. Does it turn brown in the fall and winter? Is it hard to maintain? Should I just stick with the Pennsylvania State mix?

Lee-King Snatch Towers, is this the type of general chat conversations you were talking about to pick up activity here in general chat?

Banned

Zoysia will work in our climate, but when it goes dormant it will be competely straw colored, but I think it goes with the winter theme. Seeing as how Pittspuke doesn’t maintain snow cover after snow fall and the regular rain in most of the year, it’s a good choice. It greens up earlier and goes dormant later, is drought resistant and handles traffic well.

I don’t believe it needs much fertilization but because if it’s propensity to develope thatch, 4 yearly application of MILORGANITE is a must. MILORGANITE naturally breaks down thatch.

Also, when cutting this type of grass you will want to opt for a reel mower for a closer cut. Your lawn will be looking like a fairway or a tee box.

Go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Artsdradamus View Post
    Goochski, what's your thoughts on Zyosia grass. It's not an immediate project of mine, but i've heard that this type of seed makes a beautiful lawn. However, I'm skeptical about using it in our climate. Does it turn brown in the fall and winter? Is it hard to maintain? Should I just stick with the Pennsylvania State mix?

Lee-King Snatch Towers, is this the type of general chat conversations you were talking about to pick up activity here in general chat?
    Yes, dear.
    Retired.

I'm diggin these lawn jewelz aka earth lessons, def need to MILOGRANITIZE my lawn this spring
    I've lived in my house a year and still don't know how to work my in ground sprinkler system, should probably figure that out too
    I already started growing some herbs indoors and want to try my luck at wine making this summuh
    and if we want to get crafty, I used 400 leftover wine corks to make a backdrop to my dart board in my billiard room, looks pretty nice and saved quite a few holes in my wall

is tsa finally spending time with his green card wife or is he starting up another failed business? #failedbusinessesmatter2k18

Banned

The other issue with Zoysia is some weed & feeds can’t be used on it. I don’t think you can use Scott’s. BioAdvanced (formerly Bayer) has a new weed & feed this year. It has a post-emergent crabgrass control so you don’t have to buy 19 different products like Scott’s wants you to do. I’ll have to check to see if this can be used on Zoysia if I plan on doing that next year.

'

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Well, it’s late winter almost spring here in Ohio so we have some tumultuous weather patterns. Rain to snow to rain again.... winds.

It’s a good time to do some pruning though. Recently I pruned down a burning bush that had become a space eater.

I also raked up some of the residual leaves that collected in the front bed since my last fall cleanup.

Applied the MILORGANITE on Thanksgiving week, and the next application won’t happen until Memorial Day (late May). You don’t want to fert too early as it can overstimulate stem growth and slow down root growth in the early spring. Healthy roots will ensure your lawn will be better equipped to handle the summer drought.

Zoysia will work in our climate, but when it goes dormant it will be competely straw colored, but I think it goes with the winter theme. Seeing as how Pittspuke doesn’t maintain snow cover after snow fall and the regular rain in most of the year, it’s a good choice. It greens up earlier and goes dormant later, is drought resistant and handles traffic well.

I don’t believe it needs much fertilization but because if it’s propensity to develope thatch, 4 yearly application of MILORGANITE is a must. MILORGANITE naturally breaks down thatch.

Also, when cutting this type of grass you will want to opt for a reel mower for a closer cut. Your lawn will be looking like a fairway or a tee box.

Go for it.
    The other issue with Zoysia is some weed & feeds can’t be used on it. I don’t think you can use Scott’s. BioAdvanced (formerly Bayer) has a new weed & feed this year. It has a post-emergent crabgrass control so you don’t have to buy 19 different products like Scott’s wants you to do. I’ll have to check to see if this can be used on Zoysia if I plan on doing that next year.

Banned

I don’t think weeds and fungus are a major issue with zoysia so you may be able to just stick to a nice MILORGANITE all natural diet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
    I'm diggin these lawn jewelz aka earth lessons, def need to MILOGRANITIZE my lawn this spring
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
    I've lived in my house a year and still don't know how to work my in ground sprinkler system, should probably figure that out too
    I already started growing some herbs indoors and want to try my luck at wine making this summuh
    and if we want to get crafty, I used 400 leftover wine corks to make a backdrop to my dart board in my billiard room, looks pretty nice and saved quite a few holes in my wall

good looks on making your own wine

nice idea
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 03-02-2018 at 04:18 PM.
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulcock View Post
    is tsa finally spending time with his green card wife or is he starting up another failed business? #failedbusinessesmatter2k18
    TSA is burying his bones in the backyard of someone else's house, specifically your moms'

[Outro: Ol' Dirty Bastard]
    Hoooooo yeah heeeey e haaaaa
    Hoooooo-ooo-ooo-ooo-ooo
    Hoooooo yeah heeeey (Wayeah hey hey)
    This is dedicated to all y'all bitches (eeeeeeeeeeeee)
    De haaaaaaah
    Hoooooo yeah heeeey ne haaaaa
    Aaaaa-aa-aa-aa-aaa

[Streetlife]
    Fuck y'all
    Retired.

Banned

We dried a bunch of sausage and it’s almost ready. Nothing says spring like some dried, a little fontinella cheese, fresh bread, razor thin prosciutto and olives.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    why is it always the wrong one that dies first?

Mick Jagger already looked beyond dead in this vid and he's still around. he must be on a strict MILORGANITE diet. I heard them dudes are gonna tour again too?? they're nicknaming it the 'Rollator Tour' on national radio here
    Retired.

Banned

We dried a bunch of sausage and it’s almost ready. Nothing says spring like some dried, a little fontinella cheese, fresh bread, razor thin prosciutto and olives.
    Prosciutto wrapped in Honeydew or Canteloupe is the shit. You midwestern Eye-talismans are just heathens eating it with olives like some southern hicks