Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Feds are taking OUATIS, Judge has ruled....

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
    Now you want to ask questions? I preferred you when you were just randomly yelling shit.
    He asks questions because you do not answer any. You answer select questions and duck the rest. You slither like noone i have ever seen before. Its interesting part of your personality. You always come off as if you are hiding something and thas prolly why atleast a dozen people in wutang family have called you a snake or not credible in some way.

You continue to post old interviews when we have recent interviews of dudes shitting on this and feeling they werent treated correctly and you fail to comment. 4x now. But youll post all your new media drops “everyone look”. You are so proud you pulled this off i can tell. I would be too.. not gon lie. Greatest hip hop group of all time... album produced by their number 1 fan. Now Lets all sit by the fire and sing hallalujeh.

But youll post a nytimes artivle where we JUST found out martin only owns the album in is form and 50% of the rights.

Rzatrax perfect post. Noone really cares about this shit. All my wu fan friends know nothing about this at all. Real fuckin fans who grew up with wutang who love wutang only KNOW about this because MARTIN SKRELU bought it. BUT Only us few whi actually sat and helped pick your fucking beats and features CARE about it.

Ringz ever wonder WHY people dont like you? I couldnt name one person more dispised in their crew than you. Why is that? I bet its from shit like this. The way you answer questions is aggravating. Why deleted dudes thread posting a wu mix for us cuz he disagreed wjth you. My man... I dint even wanna call you a man. I dont know whatchu are

You say we pray for your downfall but thats a lie. We dont CARE about YOU. we want the album. Period. What happens to you is if no cincern. But when you slither and avoid questioning the way you do, it leads us to believe thjngs that may not be true. And since you arent clear... things happen. I aint buying your fucking book to hear about an album i cant listen to. Yall wouldnt even buy ugods book on his LIFE and you want us to buy a book about an album you cut and pasted by lying to clan. Not happening. I will be here to make sure.

Im happy your infamy satisfys your ego so much. BUT know All this talk... all will be forgotten for an album noone will ever hear in its correct form ... except in a possible future. Wu tang IS for the children afterall guys... our great grand children.

Roses for ringz. He won. He made the paper. But remember you made the paper because of 9 mcs youve disrespected by going around them and using their talents over beats we will NEVER KNOW are good enough to even make the review section of the paper let alone an artivle. You got this far off their name. Not your own. Enjoy the “attention” im sure your phone is blowing up.
    Last edited by Cilvaringz; 03-17-2018 at 05:38 AM.

Corny Nuh! Capitalizing Cilvaringz's Avatar

You say I slither but thats a lie. I dont CARE about YOU. I want to keep your entertainment. Period. What happens to you is if no concern. Because when you write paragraphs upon paragraphs on that you don't really care, it leads me to believe that may not be true. And since you keep doing it... things happen. I aint answering your fucking questions about an album you cant listen to. You wouldnt even buy my Mental Chambers V and you want me to answer questions about an album I supposedly cut and pasted by lying to clan. Not happening. I will be here to make sure you keep on entertaining me.

meanwhile Birdshit is probably negotiating with the feds to buy Tha Carter V for a solid $10
    Retired.

PRODIGAL SUN

You say I slither but thats a lie. I dont CARE about YOU. I want to keep your entertainment. Period. What happens to you is if no concern. Because when you write paragraphs upon paragraphs on that you don't really care, it leads me to believe that may not be true. And since you keep doing it... things happen. I aint answering your fucking questions about an album you cant listen to. You wouldnt even buy my Mental Chambers V and you want me to answer questions about an album I supposedly cut and pasted by lying to clan. Not happening. I will be here to make sure you keep on entertaining me.
    Lmao.

Is that why you edit my posts?

And my status.

Yea kI must be realenertaining.

Thats why you banned my last name cuz i called you “the goat”?

Thas why you cant answer A SINGLE question witha direct response?

I think your just MAD cuz i see through the lies you tell these people. Theres only so long fake thugs can pretend.

I dedicate 5 MIN a WEEK to a post here asking you questions about YOUR album and we keep gettjng information from outside sources even when we ask you direct.

But when you need to explain the skreli situation theres those “paragraph after paragraph”.

Copping pleas on why you took hip hop from the streeTS and gave it to WALL STREET.

What you cant read english? Iron eagle 6 need to drop to update ya lingo? I broke it up for you so you can read. I know we in the twitter generation but youre old enough to go iver 160 characters.

Your a fuckin fraud. And i aint letting you pull the wool over these wu fans eyes who been here for 15 YEARS dealing with your constant bullshit ANYMORE. lies and money making schemes is why you are here. You are NOT hip hop. Culture vulture ass

Charge us for other peoples MUSIC you didnt make and wonder why killabeez hate you breh

Have us pick your music for an album the world “obsessed” with and then tell us to deal with it later breh

Tell me to buy a book to hear about an album i cant hear cuz ...

You cant respond to ANY criticism.

Keep digging your own hole. There is a reason noone likes you and it isnt jealousy. Its cause you are a SNAKE.

Mental vhambers 5 is garbage btw. Deleted ya whole folder from the wuki download.

Im not the one who has to explain myself.

Im not the one EXCITED about news articles about some wall street limp wristed faggot who is the only one listening to ya art. What a fucking letdown. The fact youre so proud of them is so fucking funny. Thats how i know YOUR MUSIC HAS NO SOUL. Its a tribute band like dude said.

You dont care about your music its to make money. Thats why it lacks soul. Thats why people can tell its ripoff rza shit. Might as well let beatjitzu from the forum produce the next wu album if you are doing it these days.

Youre a liar. Period. Just accept it.

And for anyone who dont velieve me. Heres proof.

You tried to pass your shit off as rzas. And you slipped up and let yaself get caught

Quote Originally Posted by human torch View Post
    On a lil story by deck off resident patient. He shouts out rza in the beginning of the track as to say rza produced it. The beat is credited to rings. Was deck oblivious to whom provided the track?
    Deck wasn't oblivious, he knew it was my beat. Why he shouted out RZA, you'd have to ask him bruv.
    http://hiphopgoldenage.com/artists/inspectah-deck/

“Cilvaringz stated in a 2010 interview “Recently Deck pulled out some disks from the flood and they worked again and he used one for his upcoming album on Koch.””

I remember this like it was yesterday. This is YOU saying your beat was a RZA beat and now yor saying no. You tried to pass off your shit as a rza track. This was the ONLY track on the album labeled as rzas or from the flood. So you lied to us there too. There is something seriously wrong with you.

This shit is pure comedy at this point.

Get the fuck off MY forum you wooden shoe wearin smug fuck
    Last edited by ForensikZ; 03-17-2018 at 05:09 PM.

What kind of an idiot are you? I have always claimed that A LIL STORY was my beat, not RZAs. It dont even have anything to do with those disks you lil dummy. Deck himself said it in some interview somewhere that it was my beat. Why would I want to lose my credit to RZA for a beat on Deck's album? Stop being so obsessed with me dude. Get a girlfriend or a pet or something, sheesh.

PRODIGAL SUN

What kind of an idiot are you? I have always claimed that A LIL STORY was my beat, not RZAs. It dont even have anything to do with those disks you lil dummy. Deck himself said it in some interview somewhere that it was my beat. Why would I want to lose my credit to RZA for a beat on Deck's album? Stop being so obsessed with me dude. Get a girlfriend or a pet or something, sheesh.
    Your such a liar its sick. Going to the “stop being obsessed” route over 2 posts a week. I literally drive home from work and shit on you effortlessly dont get all clingy gf on me over it. You wan lie, yiu wan duck, im not gon let you run away to ya morrocan hideout without pressing you.

And obviously you wont answer ANYTHJNG at this point. Youre the TROLL not me.

Who do you think you are. Gotddamn breh your funny. You got no soul. No swing. No dance. Thats why ya shit isnt worth what its printed on.

Lmao.

When resident patient was dropping YOU NEVER said you were on it. You said he found old rza beats from disks. And all of a sudden YOUR beats are the disk beats. But deck knew all along apparently... but you BOTH said they were rza tracks initially before it dropped. Ok breh. The quote says it all. Rza beats turned into ringz beats all of a sudden when people buy the album.

Try not to edit this one huh. I know your fighting it but thats your quote let them believe what they want from it.
    Last edited by ForensikZ; 03-17-2018 at 05:18 PM.

Bullshit bro.. you're basically saying Deck and I got together to lie about his album containing lost RZA flood beats in order to boost sales and then later saying it's not true so I could get my credit.. ha! as if ! I aint know Deck had taken my beat until it popped up on a mixtape somewhere and it leaked on the net. I was responsible for getting him the Kevlaar beat and the Sound Of The Slums beat by Concete who is also known as Mohalim, producer for Salah Edin an artist I used to manage. Find a better lie to hit me with, this one is weak as fuck. Im sure you got more theories... entertain me mayn!

And for someone who's folder you deleted, who's beats you think suck, who's music has no soul, who's a snake, who killa beez dont care about, who everybody hates... you somehow still care a whole lot about this album that I, your master, did! lololol

I dont care about criticism, being hated, all that... dont you know that already? This very forum here that you're on speaking your Baldrick mind is because of me, ya big dummy! And who are you calling a culture vulture ya big dummy.

^^when you get bombed atomically.
    Retired.

the mr t post was more informative than anything i've seen from forensiks in here.

I have always claimed that A LIL STORY was my beat, not RZAs. It dont even have anything to do with those disks
    Yeah, I actually remember those being 2 completely separate things - one about Deck was able to recover material from the flood which he was gonna use, and one about Cilva not knowing that Deck used his beat until it came out (where he also said that he doesn't know why he shouted out RZA in the beginning).

Whatever happened to the flood material btw, was he ever able to recover it?

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by quiesumquam View Post
    Yeah, I actually remember those being 2 completely separate things - one about Deck was able to recover material from the flood which he was gonna use, and one about Cilva not knowing that Deck used his beat until it came out (where he also said that he doesn't know why he shouted out RZA in the beginning).

Whatever happened to the flood material btw, was he ever able to recover it?
    They never existed

^^was that a promo story by Deck to get people hype for his album?

peace
    Retired.

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    ^^was that a promo story by Deck to get people hype for his album?

peace
    Of course

And since when has cilva promod any wu members solo. Never.

All of a sudden he has one beat on decks album. Dowsnt mention hes on the album in said interview ...

And cilva saying “deck found some disks and pulled ONE rza beat”

That one beat ends up being ringz beat?? What a cowinky dink

But ringz said deck knew.. so what is ringz talking about? Someone is fibbing.

They knew sales go up with rza beats. Im not an idiot.

He magically hyping an albums rza beats, givin wu fans a readon to buy the lp which end up to be his.

I wasnt born in jersey ya kno

And before anyone calls me a stalker im waiting for my order at Burger king drive thru.. dont start feelin yaselves im answering a question
    Last edited by ForensikZ; 03-18-2018 at 04:03 PM.