Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Feds are taking OUATIS, Judge has ruled....

Corny Nuh! Capitalizing Cilvaringz's Avatar

Noone's attacking Killa for not recognizing the intro. It's a story to highlight how he came to explain how earlier Wu-Tang works were made. As for the RZA architect vs Cilvaringz architect arguement, that's actually not a bad way of looking at it, even though RZA was involved in architectual work of the record. But to take that further, would it then be fair to say that if there was a similar Wu-Tang Clan album done by 4th Disciple or True Master, would it equally be seen as a 'fake' Wu-tang Clan album? Does that mean the Saga Continues album is a fake Wu-Tang Clan album? Cause that's certainly being promoted as one and the Clan doesn't seem to mind or are actually promoting it as such.. and how does that bode for the upcoming Wu-Tang Clan album, the one orchestrated by Ghostface?

Quote Originally Posted by quiesumquam View Post
    I didn't hear U-God say that he feels it's a Wu-Tang Clan album? His book explains that he does not feel that way. That doesn't mean that he (or any of the others involved) doesn't like the project or doesn't feel joy about being a part of it.

He did say that he didn't get paid right for it, not taking away anything from the project itself but the way it was handled money-wise.
    U-God's referring to it as "Our album", "my album", "Something that I made"... wanting to get it back so he can sell it, etc etc. And he did get paid. He got paid exactly what was agreed upon.

Quote Originally Posted by SL33 View Post
    In Masta Killa's defence, he didn't recognize an intro not an actual song.

That intro is actually a The Luniz beat, and Don't be A Menace version of Winter Warz roams throughout the You Tube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_H4bSPeBZi8

that's still weird as hell. At that point MK was on how many published songs? no more than 7. Let's say your 7th song you ever made end up on a major movie soundtrack, and you don't recognize the version from the soundtrack? It was literally the outro of the movie and a major part of one of the major scenes. Did he not watch the movie? Nobody has ever played that version around him? How did I hear it and he didn't LOL. Winter Warz at that point was his biggest achievement in life other than Chessboxin and that didn't spark any curiosity? 'hey, they added a part to my song' didn't pop up once in ....twenty five years?!

Imagine doing something that people keep tattooing on themselves, and you yourself aren't really interested in that thing. Dude I would stop lol.

PRODIGAL SUN

Lmao at the bitching, the lying, the attempt at saving face.. pinnochio knows

Quote Originally Posted by Origin™ View Post
    Regardless of the snake shit Ringz pulled off.

It's as simple as this..

Proudced beats.
    Paid Rappers for verses.
    Created LP.
    Co-Signed by Rza.
    Sold.

Oh look. It's a Wu LP.. If Rza has stamped it as Wu. It's Wu.. Sorry if your feelings got hurt.. But Rza is the only person with any authority of claiming what this shit is..
    Yea its that sinple if you wanna look at it with rose colored glasses. I look at it as an outsider paid dudes for one thing (not a wu album) and it turned into another thing (a wu album.. by one members blessing)

Produced beats
    PAID rappers CILVARINGZ ALBUM money and got WU ALBUM verses for said money
    Cosigned by 1/10 members
    Packaged and sold to skreli cuz it couldnt be released traditionally

Nothing about this album is normal. Its not even real.

The fact ringz and guys like you try and make it this simple shows you lack the understanding of why this whole thing went to shit in the first place.

If yall cant see why 8/9 grown men have a problem because one dude they barely know somehow has gotten control over THEIR brand n controlling their destiny idk what to tell you
    Last edited by ForensikZ; 03-07-2018 at 09:33 AM.

Cilvaringz is what pisses me off when non-Americans interact with Americans. At what point are you going to say 'eat a dick'. It's just something i've noticed in multiple spheres of life. The American will come with some belligerent shit, and the non-american will start rationalizing and explaining it. What are you even trying to explain? You pay someone for a job and they get mad they don't have ownership. When you were paying him did he ask 'a wutang compilation, interest, what direction are we taking this one?" "can I hear some of the other verses/songs?" "hey I got an idea, why don't we_______" I wasn't in the studio (lol) but I'm going to go ahead and say I know the answer to that.

These guys had issues with

touring with rage against the machine
    every single one of their labels despite their lackluster output, work ethic and artistic focus
    rza for making them rich
    divine for trying to keep them organized
    drake for making a song dedicated to them
    hip hop media despite hip hop media being very favorable to them

what makes cilvarings making a H I S T O R I C W U T A N G A L B U M any different than anyone they've had beef with. Once they see you have
    1. a plan
    2. any semblance of authority
    3. appreciation for wutang

they pounce. Drake made a song paying homage at the peak of his own career, they pounced. they were mis-represented, it was soft (even though, believe it or not, wutang has more RnB songs than Drake and I'm willing to say that's per capita), nobody consulted them. 50 cent insults half of them for a year straight and U-god is dickriding him and declaring him his favorite rapper ever chance he gets. When it's time to promote an album or work on it, they lack the curiosity to BE A PART OF YOUR OWN CREATIVE EFFORT, but when it's time to start gossiping and bitching the all get their voice. Clucking like a fucking duck.

Now he's writing a spicy tell all to shit on the only plate he can possibly eat off of so that the chinks in their armor can live forever. The fuck? Who's the bigger bird? The guy who made a museum history worthy moment for wutang, or the guy that's Wendy Williamsing his entire life story. Why does this guy always feel slighted? How the fuck has what he has and still has the liberty to casually email in his worth effort once a year? Ghost, Donna, and Gza are ok. MK would be ok until he didn't recognized Winter Warz lol. Have you seen these guys try to remember the titles of their own top 40 hits (as if they have more than 4)? It's unbelievable. Every chance u-god gets to be in the public eye he's bitching about some shit that's better than him

bruh, Jay-z used to beg Shyheim for features. Wtf did he see in life that still has you not understanding contracts and pay structures are 50!?

Quote Originally Posted by ForensikZ View Post
    Lmao at the bitching, the lying, the attempt at saving face.. pinnochio knows

Yea its that sinple if you wanna look at it with rose colored glasses. I look at it as an outsider paid dudes for one thing (not a wu album) and it turned into another thing (a wu album.. by one members blessing)

Produced beats
    PAID rappers CILVARINGZ ALBUM money and got WU ALBUM verses for said money
    Cosigned by 1/10 members
    Packaged and sold to skreli cuz it couldnt be released traditionally

Nothing about this album is normal. Its not even real.

The fact ringz and guys like you try and make it this simple shows you lack the understanding of why this whole thing went to shit in the first place. If yall cant see why 8/9 grown men have a problem because one dude they barely know somehow has gotten control over THEIR brand n controlling their destiny idk what to tell you
    one dude they barely know has control of their brand? The fuck? Nigga, U-God can't name 3 songs on Forever.

are you sure these guys co-signed 36 chambers? method man himself said nobody gave a fuck when they were record wutang forever except ghost and rae. Makes life changing album, life changes, not interested in the follow-up. Does that sound like a sentient human being? Method man has never co-signed a single one of his own albums. He always hears all of them when I hear them LOL why? And he's probably the smartest one in the group. So take that into consideration when saying shit like the didn't co-sign it or they didn't get paid. If cilvarings was trying to make a compilation and it ended up selling for 2 million, shouldn't all of these beavers be trying to fuck with him more? LOL lets just say he completely soloed this shit. Wouldn't you think he has a second idea that might make at least a half a mill?

In what industry do you see someone spin up a 2 million dollar idea that you were paid for, then sideline that person in the name of 'your lawyers' who you PAY to argue with Rza for you? So fucking stupid. Now some asshole is using ODB's money to make 'dirty coin' because he kept impregnating very stupid women and has very stupid children.

I don't understand this small scale ass thinking. Bruh this world is huge. Get off that crumb shit.

bruh, why was cilvarings the only one with enough sense to make a wutang website? LOL When will the madness end? When the site was made with a pile of wutang fans in it, how many of them said, he, let me at least post my fucking album on there? I think i've seen Rza, and MK related ads. Priest if you count him. Rza (who owns the brand fuck all that other shit) has name the wutang brand open ended. Anyone can do what they want with it. U-gods only attempts to capitalize on it are putting a W on his concert posters, and writing a steamy tell all.

^^^TSA needs to go outside

PRODIGAL SUN

Stop embarrassing yaself TSA. Ya breath smells like ringz snowballs

The reaching in here is crazy. According to ring, because wu members recorded and didnt know where the songs would end up, that makes it ok for him to do so.

Wu recorded for rza. their neighborhood friend. Not some sheisty euro cac who learned english watching iron eagle flicks who stalked them so long they agreed to say hello and has been using their name and brand as his own cuz rza likes him.

How does shit just go over yalls heads like this. What dont you understand.

Ringz is an OUTSIDER. Idc if rza calls him a killa bee or a wanna bee... he has no rights to the wutang brand and he took it on himself to do “what HE wants” with their brand.

Theres nothing to discuss. No excuawa are ever gonna ok this.

Had ringz from day 1 made his intentions clear he wouldnt be in this predicament.

But since its all about making money to him and not the art, thats how this crazy idea even happened in first place.

All ill say is this shit better be good cuz you done fooled us before. The guestlist to I anyone? Said wu was all iver his album and half the features were phone interludes. Its ALL for SALES. Idk who you think youre fooling but youre not fooling anybody (well anyone with a decent IQ, you can haveTSA)

And good thing ringz bought wucorp cuz if he didnt he wouldnt have a step into this hip hop game at all. Im pretty sure the wu dont give a fuck about social media and this forum hasnt done anything positive forbthek at all. Just makes wu fans look like a buncha euro cac white nerds like TSA

Talking bout guys cant remember their own songs so that means they dont know what they talking about? They have recorded 500 joints a piece, 50 yr old pot heads. You guys are dumb as fuck frfr
    Last edited by ForensikZ; 03-07-2018 at 10:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ForensikZ View Post
    Just makes wu fans look like a buncha euro cac white nerds like TSA

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA TSA is not European. Not a "cac" and sure as hell isn't white... lmao this Forensikz dude has to be one of the dumbest people the internet has even had as a user.. Thank god you're not really involved in forensics lmao..

P.S You wish to god you were as black as TSA.. That dude is 100% pure african black meat you dummy.

Dudes obsessed with the skin pigment and calling people *cacs*

Wrong. I didnt do what I wanted, because I dont have the artistic nor legal right to call or define anything as Wu-Tang Clan, the guy who founded this whole thing does. I proposed an idea which some of them (Rae, Ghost, RZA, Killa) called brilliant, others were cool with (Meth, GZA), and others had concerns about (Deck, U-God) and this, you git, was done way before Forbes ever wrote a word about it. Maybe you should really read the book, then again, you just wanna be mad, like Meth... so stay mad. It's funny.

Also as you seem to be obessed with Ringz and know fuck all about the dude other than some imaginary shit you've made up in your bedroom talking to idiots online. How about some facts..

Also. Meth hates Ringz? He sure as hell didn't whilst he wwas touring the entire world with the dude.. Guess you didn't know about that either.. lol

Guess because I deal with facts though I must be a "cac" ahahaha.. It's deffo time that fucking idiot was banned.

“I teamed up with RPEG for n. e. representation and international business assistance in late 2002 when the company took on their first job which was an impressive world tour no other hip-hop artist had done before. I’ve been working with RPEG ever since on various projects ranging from productions to tours to network solutions and media relations. They’re an ambitious bunch that doesn’t know any limits and have certainly added their expertise to my work. RPEG is definitely the type of company you need on your team, next to your managers, to stretch your limits even further.” – RZA

They got paid for the verses. End of story. I still believe this was all great for the brand as a whole.

Fin

i dont think TSA even knows what side he is arguing for, that eddie winslow faggot is all over the place, just rambling on and making up incoherrent shit

what most people are over looking here is the ethics involved in this shit. only a few people like me and forensikz can see that this shit just wasnt right. nothing about it was right. and you got cilvaringz expecting us to believe his friends books, when he has done nothing but lied from the get go. its pretty hilarious

Platypi on the swarm!! RUSHING PLATYPUS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
    You know what's funny about all this... A lot of you are willing to quote whatever source you like to make your point that this is not a Wu-Tang Clan album, or that I did some snake shit, or whatever. Yet none of you would quote the book Cyrus Bozorgmehr wrote and give our side of the story. Personally I don't care, well maybe a bit otherwise I wouldn't bring it up, but it's some funny shit. You'll quote U-God talking about this album not being a real Wu-Tang album, and then just a few hours ago Uyi is talking about it being one (http://www.tmz.com/2018/03/06/wu-tan...me-in-shaolin/). You'll quote Masta Killa calling it a mixtape 3 years later, but you won't quote his original statement in the original Forbes piece which was an actual digital recording in which he expressed joy of being part of this "musical portrait". Go to Scluzay.com and hear both Ghostface and Raekwon talk about this as a Wu-Tang Clan album. No more, no less. Yet when two silly journalists from Bloomberg dangle a supposed 2 million dollar paycheck in front of two felons down on their luck, and two disgruntled managers, suddenly their opinions can constitute what a real Wu album is and what is not??? Better than RZA? Seriously?

And you might want to pull up an interview Masta Killa did with Peter Rosenberg. While Peter was playing Killa songs of his catalogue, they stumble upon Winter Warz. But it's not the version off Iron Man, but the version as used on Don't Be A Menace soundtrack. As you all know, that version starts with a different intro and Killa didn't recognize it, to which Peter asked (if my memory serves me right) something in the sphere of "didn't you know where this song would end up at when you were recording it?". To which Killa said that back then they would just record music, and things would end up at wherever RZA wanted to. And this is how a lot of the early works were recorded, according to the Abbott himself. This is why The Faster Blade and Assassination Day ended up on Iron Man, despite Ghostface not being on them. This is why a bunch of tracks on Beneath The Surface don't even have GZA on them. Does that make those albums fake Ghostface albums or fake GZA albums? The beats to Shadowboxin' and Ice Cream were made within a 2 hour span from one another. This was the organic approach that was taken back then when recording Wu music, no matter where it would end up at. You think "One Blood Under W", "In The Hood" and "Radioactive" were songs recorded for The W and Iron Flag? Those were songs recorded for Masta Killa's album. Are they now fake Wu-Tang Clan songs? If the logic you want to apply to OUATIS is justified than you should apply it to these songs as well. But it's bullshit, because that's how shit gets made. Organic recording. And thank God for that. Because we all know how the actual "hey be there at 3 tomorrow we're gonna record a Wu-Tang Clan album" approach has worked out for the last three Clan albums. You don't need my word for it, there's enough about it in the press. And this is why OUATIS sounds the way it sounds. Because there were no strings attached. Just pure organic recordings.
    lol You lied to us for years about this album. Fuck off.