Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Feds are taking OUATIS, Judge has ruled....

Corny Nuh! Capitalizing Cilvaringz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Origin™ View Post
    Ringz out of curiosity how did you get the W logo on that LP / Box / Book now? Who can give permission to use it, U-God said in his latest interview he can't even use the W logo on his music now without paying.

How much did you have to pay to use it? And who has made it so that the Generals have to pay for permision to use it?
    RZA is the legal owner of the W logo, brand, trademark, band name and all neiboring rights attached to it. I didn't pay anything directly but it reflects through percentages taken in income derived from the exploitation of products bearing the logo.

MORE: Shkreli also ordered to pay a fine of $75,000 in addition to forfeiture; had previously been ordered to pay $7.36 million - Reuters

Quote Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
    RZA is the legal owner of the W logo, brand, trademark, band name and all neiboring rights attached to it. I didn't pay anything directly but it reflects through percentages taken in income derived from the exploitation of products bearing the logo.
    I see. The W logo is a very interesting subject. I wonder if Math gets anything from sales or use of it being the designer of it.

thanks for taking the time to answer, peace my dude.

Quote Originally Posted by JZA/Jordon View Post

I bet he's not so cocky now, I see a video on youtube of that dude on a live streaming boasting he's only get 1-6 months max or community service.. Lmao

[/QUOTE]but no worries my real die hard WUTANG CLAN fans. check this out. http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...smx-is-coming-!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Why was this taken down @ Cilvaringz @ Mods ( its wutang clan related, its for the fans, im sure yall want it too ) whats good with the censorship ?

Meh.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

"A judge announced the sentencing decision at a hearing today, where Shkreli reportedly criedwhile pleading for leniency."

Excellent.
    Retired.

Shaolin Student

Rza basically paid Math like 50 or 100 bucks (something like that) to design the logo for him. Rza has the rights. It came up in an interview with the Breakfast Club I think.

^^in hindsight that's not the best of deals for Math right there hahaha

but yeah on the other hand he's got job security and he's caking off the name too (admittedly he puts in real work as a DJ and producer too, so it's not like it's a free ride for him)
    Retired.

Cilvaringz have you heard this Shkreli diss yet?

Retired.

"His own lawyer confessed to wanting to punch him in the face sometimes."

lol
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    "His own lawyer confessed to wanting to punch him in the face sometimes."

lol
    ayo Hal Incandenza delete some of your messages you are not allowed to recv. any new messages because you are too full. peace

^^will do so now
    Retired.

Vizual Artist ShaolinArtStudent's Avatar

but no worries my real die hard WUTANG CLAN fans. check this out. http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...smx-is-coming-!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Why was this taken down @ Cilvaringz @ Mods ( its wutang clan related, its for the fans, im sure yall want it too ) whats good with the censorship ?[/QUOTE]

Ringz probably didn't want someone making something similar to his creation.
    Shame, those beats were kick-ass.
    "En garde...I'll let you try my Wu-Tang style!"