Thread: hair transplantation

Default hair transplantation

i was inspired by noel's hairloss to bring up a discussion about hair transplants. i think i may have put a curse on myself by previously making fun of noel's bald spots. ever since then, it seems like some of my hair has been coming out. i would like noel to accept my apologies and hopefully that will stop my potential for more hair loss. if he doesn't accept my apology, i may look into hair transplantation in the future if need be. has anyone here had it done before?

I accept ur apology, G.

Just accept ur hair loss. I don't get any less pussy since I started losing my hair than I did when I had a full head of hair. I got none then, and I get none now, lolz

Nah, but seriously, just accept it. Who gives a fuck? Joke about it. I joke about it all the thyme n bring teh lolz.

i appreciate that noel. ever since you posted in here, i could swear i see more hairs sprouting up.

i thought lebron james had a hair transplant? though in recent games his hairline keeps moving back

it comes with age.. it happens.. aint nada,, should be more to you than just your flowing locks. if your that vein about them..i wish they all drop off at once (generally speaking about any one whose vein about hairloss)

jesus, you really are transforming into Sloth from the Goonies day by day arent you

says the reject who never takes his hat off, i wonder why