Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RAEKWON - BLOOD ON CHEF APRON (1998-2000 LOUD era / American CREAM Team)

PRODIGAL SUN

Default RAEKWON - BLOOD ON CHEF APRON (1998-2000 LOUD era / American CREAM Team)

so I was tinkering with immobilarity to add some songs for my iphone and i ended up putting togetehr a 80 min best of raekwon from his initial solo run. These are pretty much all the dope features and overall material he dropped in that time by himself.

So now I got a 9 track version of immobilarity and this.

i made this to highlight the emcee raekwon is. everyone talks about cuban linx but rae held his own in the new sound of the late 90s. IDK how some of these didnt make it to his real album but there are real gems here if your young and like that nyc shyt. if your not a wu fan, i feel rae was in the same place here as lox, jay, 50 cent nyc shyt, go into this with an pen mind is what im saying. this isnt dusty wutang shyt but still potent.

there is a heavy mixtape/nyc vibe here. heavy influence of american cream team with multiple features from superb, chip banks, killa sin, etc. it still has the wu collab vibe witha solid showing of rae on the solo tip, featuring one of my fav rae solo songs RESPECT POWER. almost put the skit in where rae dissin the fukk outta irv gotti but this is EXACTLY 80 min.

THIS is PRIME Raekwon the Chef, with POWER by his side. enjoy

American Cream Team - Its Not A Game feat. Raekwon & The RZA
    Busta Rhymes - The Heist feat. Ghostface Killah, Raekwon & Roc Marciano
    Cappadonna - Love Is The Message feat. Raekwon
    Easy Mo Bee - Lets Make A Toast feat. Roc Marciano, Busta Rhymes, Chip Banks & Raekwon
    Fat Joe - John Blaze feat. Nas, Big Pun, Jadakiss & Raekwon
    La The Darkman - Spring Water feat. Raekwon
    Mya - Movin' Out (Remix) feat. Raekwon & N.O.R.E.
    Outkast - Skew It on the Bar-B feat. Raekwon
    Pete Rock - The Game feat. Reakwon, Prodigy & Ghostface Killah
    Raekwon - Blue Diamond feat. Chip Banks
    Raekwon - Dem Want War
    Raekwon - Determination
    Raekwon - Ghetto feat. Carl Thomas
    Raekwon - Giant Size feat. Killah Sin & American Cream Team
    Raekwon - Respect Power
    Raekwon - Street Mic Mechanic - Unreleased
    Raekwon - Tony Touch Freestyle
    Raekwon - Vampire Bats - Unreleased
    Raekwon - Wu-Tang Cream Team Line-Up feat. Wu-Tang Clan & American Cream Team
    Raekwon & Ghostface - Cuttin It Up feat. Killa Sin & American Cream Team
    Slick Rick - Frozen feat. Raekwon
    Smiff N Wessun - Black Trump feat. Raekwon

Production: Pete Rock, Kanye West, Large Professor, Easy Mo Bee, DJ Scratch, Organized Noize, Carlos Broady, Ski Beatz, Rockwilder, EZ Elpee, Infinite Arkatechz, Knobody, Lord Self, Goldfingaz, LIlz, PLX, etc

JUST remembered prince of psalms with mean doe green prod by 6th july ahhh

http://www.mediafire.com/file/x1ad1a...%20TEAM%29.rar

Quote Originally Posted by ForensikZ View Post
    so I was tinkering with immobilarity to add some songs for my iphone and i ended up putting togetehr a 80 min best of raekwon from his initial solo run. These are pretty much all the dope features and overall material he dropped in that time by himself.

So now I got a 9 track version of immobilarity and this.

i made this to highlight the emcee raekwon is. everyone talks about cuban linx but rae held his own in the new sound of the late 90s. IDK how some of these didnt make it to his real album but there are real gems here if your young and like that nyc shyt. if your not a wu fan, i feel rae was in the same place here as lox, jay, 50 cent nyc shyt, go into this with an pen mind is what im saying. this isnt dusty wutang shyt but still potent.

there is a heavy mixtape/nyc vibe here. heavy influence of american cream team with multiple features from superb, chip banks, killa sin, etc. it still has the wu collab vibe witha solid showing of rae on the solo tip, featuring one of my fav rae solo songs RESPECT POWER. almost put the skit in where rae dissin the fukk outta irv gotti but this is EXACTLY 80 min.

THIS is PRIME Raekwon the Chef, with POWER by his side. enjoy

American Cream Team - Its Not A Game feat. Raekwon & The RZA
    Busta Rhymes - The Heist feat. Ghostface Killah, Raekwon & Roc Marciano
    Cappadonna - Love Is The Message feat. Raekwon
    Easy Mo Bee - Lets Make A Toast feat. Roc Marciano, Busta Rhymes, Chip Banks & Raekwon
    Fat Joe - John Blaze feat. Nas, Big Pun, Jadakiss & Raekwon
    La The Darkman - Spring Water feat. Raekwon
    Mya - Movin' Out (Remix) feat. Raekwon & N.O.R.E.
    Outkast - Skew It on the Bar-B feat. Raekwon
    Pete Rock - The Game feat. Reakwon, Prodigy & Ghostface Killah
    Raekwon - Blue Diamond feat. Chip Banks
    Raekwon - Dem Want War
    Raekwon - Determination
    Raekwon - Ghetto feat. Carl Thomas
    Raekwon - Giant Size feat. Killah Sin & American Cream Team
    Raekwon - Respect Power
    Raekwon - Street Mic Mechanic - Unreleased
    Raekwon - Tony Touch Freestyle
    Raekwon - Vampire Bats - Unreleased
    Raekwon - Wu-Tang Cream Team Line-Up feat. Wu-Tang Clan & American Cream Team
    Raekwon & Ghostface - Cuttin It Up feat. Killa Sin & American Cream Team
    Slick Rick - Frozen feat. Raekwon
    Smiff N Wessun - Black Trump feat. Raekwon

Production: Pete Rock, Kanye West, Large Professor, Easy Mo Bee, DJ Scratch, Organized Noize, Carlos Broady, Ski Beatz, Rockwilder, EZ Elpee, Infinite Arkatechz, Knobody, Lord Self, Goldfingaz, LIlz, PLX, etc

JUST remembered prince of psalms with mean doe green prod by 6th july ahhh

http://www.mediafire.com/file/x1ad1a...%20TEAM%29.rar

good looking ForensikZ for this mix.

if anyone is getting the "ad" of mediafire and wont let you download all you need to do is copy the link and open it up in another window or keep trying and eventually it will show up.

props!
    Retired.

Veteran Member

Thanks, this is a good mix

Maybe it is just me but I cannot open this file.

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

kooooool

Quote Originally Posted by portis24 View Post
    Maybe it is just me but I cannot open this file.
    Open it a few times in a row. I only got denied access the first time. Worked like a charm the second time.

Peace.
    Retired.

PRODIGAL SUN

Hey guys i thibk its because the file names are too long. I will shorten it up for yas and reupload just gimme til tonight

^^my first try was declined because Mediafire recognized one of the songs as being officially copyrighted (kind of like what happens sometimes when you DL a mixtape from datpiff and a few of the tracks, that have previousy appeared on retail albums, are blocked)
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    Open it a few times in a row. I only got denied access the first time. Worked like a charm the second time.

Peace.
    Is that how you deal with women too?

De mijne is 4x duurder!

Ahahaaah!!
    Retired.

So nobody here has Street Mic Mechanic without DJ tags

looking dope... Raekwon was Always my favorite Wu member up and until he dropped "Immobilarity" and "The W"... by the time "Lex Diamond Story" dropped i had to accept that the Mighty had fallen, but "Immobilarity" was a rhyme/flow masterpiece and there was enough really solid tracks for it to hold up as a good album imo. and like you show here Forensikz Rae dropped MAD heat all throughout that late '90s era. Soundtrack joints like "Respect Power", "Brown Paper Bag Thoughts" (which i see you didn't include here, it was on DJ Clue's album), "Execute Them" (from 'The Swarm'), "Rap Life" with Tash, and the extended version of "Yae Yo" (such a sick intro) and the Mean Doe Green joint you metion was Heavy as hell...

i Think Raekwon had a real hunger between '98 and '99 to prove that he could hang with the best in the rap game, with or without RZA, Ghost and the Clan.. by "The Lex Diamond Story" i Think that hunger had kind of disappeared altogether. it's a tired ass rap record if i ever Heard one.."Once Upon A Time" with Tekita is pretty much the only really, really, really good track on there. Trading American Cream Team for Ice Water and gettin rid of The Infinite Arkatechtz probaly didn't help either.

yo Forensikz, would you mind if i borrowed your idea, used some of your link and made my own version of this compilation? of course with credit to you.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

this was a nice joint too:

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by mAlAkAz View Post
    So nobody here has Street Mic Mechanic without DJ tags
    I have several versions, all with tags. Not sure a version without has ever surfaced