Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The india thread

Banned

Plus your food smells like BO. I can see why obesity wouldn’t be a problem amongst the “brown race”.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Guessing Soul spent too many years on 4chan, enduring their poo memes and hatred of india. Now his bottled up rage is spilling over into Wucorp.

My dude, we don't even care if that country built a poo death star. We'd probably just end up naming it Orion's hemorrhoid while high fiving and flipping a burger on the grill.
    top kekz, nah i agreed with the poo poo memes... for some reason on the evenings (well back in the day, cos i aint been to india since 2005. but before that i went 2001, 1999,1996,94,90, and times before that that i cant recall :s cos i was under 11) people went on walks.. they still do.. eat your evening meal, then go for a walk(something americucks could learn instead of eating then sitting their fat asses back on the sofa) some people, when they walked.. it loosened their bowels.. lol then they went and hit in tree's /forests and created NATURAL FERTILIZER, hence why Dooch is jelly, he has to pay stupid amounts for that malgontrite artificial shit.. full of toxins and chemicals.. then he enjoys the toxic highs when he cuts the grass.. but i digress..

that whole poo poo shit was funny... i also hate indians who come to the west and are just basically disgusting.. treating nice places like shit, pooing all over hte streets, throwing rubbish.. but i hate anyone who does that stuff.. lots of whites/westerners do that too.

going by 4 chan, they see sikhs/punjabis (which iam) as bro tier! lulz.. most indians who are 1st generation in the west are loved.. just them backwards ones cos its really hard educating everyone in the world LARGEST DEMOCRACY of 1.4 billion dot heads.

surprised americans havent started making poo burgers. oh wait..

There’s probably poop in your burger

https://nypost.com/2016/04/29/theres...n-your-burger/

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Plus your food smells like BO. I can see why obesity wouldn’t be a problem amongst the “brown race”.
    this makes no sense, unless you goto really cheap dives to buy indian food, indian food is amazing. contains lots of anti oxidants/anti inflammatory/ contains bio active medicinal properties.. like turmeric/cur-cumin/etc found in the spices and herbs used.. thats not even going to the properties of ginger/chillis and vegetables used..

as i said.. go to decent places to eat indian food. but i know most whites have bland taste buds, they get bloated on bread and processed meats.. which of course leads too

World Health Organization Says Processed Meat Causes Cancer

https://www.cancer.org/latest-news/w...es-cancer.html

why keep your body and mind healthy with food that benefits you, when you can be stupid ignorant fucks, with the mind state of team americuck.

why make you lives better..

btw, i can bake, make south asian food, make italian food, do standard british foods, but i always spice them up, i can also do some fine dining foods.

your dehydrated mashed potato fries and poop burgers have no chance.

Banned

Milorganite is all natural. Its shipped from Wisconsin, as middle AMERICAN as it can get.

It’s a MILwaukee ORGAnic NITrogen

It’s much cheaper than artificial fertilizer.

souls controller was right, its racist to not like the indian food. https://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...kh4-story.html