Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We all have a voice

Default We all have a voice

This piece was inspirational for me and I hope it is the same for you. It talks about the blatant sexism, racism, and homophobia in films that Molly Ringwald starred in and her acknowledgement of these atrocities.

#MeToo

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b07a3485e4c09a

So when you're trying to be ironic, it's best to have an audience that's unaware of the irony so that the joke lands with those that are aware. I know you're trying to be funny but a 'liberal secondary' isn't going to be funny to a group of 5 30-55(dooch) year old men. Maybe if there were liberal people that don't get the irony it would resonate, but the liberals on here like myself, have probably trolled you into deep 2-6 year depression on your primary account.

I think people who aren't funny should be banned. So that the ones that aren't sure if they're funny don't even try. Stop being white

I'm not trying to be ironic, this is a serious topic about which I posted. I don't appreciate your tone and your racial remark towards me. You sound like a conservative trying to poke fun of liberals and I'm not buying it. If your negative attitude continues, I suggest that you look into a conflict resolution group and really get to the bottom of that anger inside of you.

Banned

This is the worst secondary since Dooch
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    I think people who aren't funny should be banned. So that the ones that aren't sure if they're funny don't even try. Stop being white
    Eye lolzed.

Quote Originally Posted by Give peace a chance View Post
    I'm not trying to be ironic, this is a serious topic about which I posted. I don't appreciate your tone and your racial remark towards me. You sound like a conservative trying to poke fun of liberals and I'm not buying it. If your negative attitude continues, I suggest that you look into a conflict resolution group and really get to the bottom of that anger inside of you.
    Put some effort into one of your five other secondary accounts, clearly this one isn't working.
    Retired.

Banned

That’s two DOOCH references in 5 posts.

I like how D-Bo identifies as “liberal”. That’s been the highlight of this “unfunny” thread so far.

The reaction to this guy's secondary has been without mercy, lolz

i'm willing to bet that the peace dude is ugly and deformed. tsa, does being "woke" really mean to start hating whitey?

Like the wutang clan? Yeah.

Banned

Why are white Americans such pussies? “Oh noez so and so why you hate whitey” lmao what a bitch

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

says the dude who cried about a girl for two years after being dumped and vowed to hate all women in the future

Banned

Hound is just awful lately. Desperate. Forced. Why don’t you sit the next few plays out, bud.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BIG RIG BROCK View Post
    says the dude who cried about a girl for two years after being dumped and vowed to hate all women in the future
    Says the VIRGIN who still hates all women. At least I moved on and don’t have the 24/7 bitterness your Virgin status gives you. But, brock the positive for you being a VIRGIN is you’ve never had to deal with these issues and dramas with relationships

Wu Tang Corp slash Forum has a lot to answer for in regards to the way it ruined your life.
    Last edited by The Hound; 04-09-2018 at 06:17 PM.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.