Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dom Pachino x Bronze Nazareth - 'Poetic Justice' (new album on the way)

Default Dom Pachino x Bronze Nazareth - 'Poetic Justice' (new album on the way)

From Dom P's FB ...

HEADS UP THE SECOND COMING FROM DOM PACHINO & BRONZE
    POETIC JUSTICE MEMORIAL DAY 2018

In the comments he wrote you can preorder starting October 5. physicals only. limited edition.

easiest way to keep tabs on this is by following P's FB

if it's as good as their previous collabo album we're in for something special ...
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 08-19-2017 at 04:48 PM.
    Retired.

Peace CT

Great news. But it is like a year away. Ha. First was one of the better Wu releases in last decade. Peace

Veteran Member

This should be good. I really like War Poetry, definitely one of the best Wu releases in recent years.

fresh from the kitchen CL2coming's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by josborne3680 View Post
    Great news. But it is like a year away. Ha. First was one of the better Wu releases in last decade. Peace
    Pachino/Napalm's output over the last couple of years has been ridiculous. Pure flames. But people seem to be sleeping.

Dom and Bronze's War Poetry is bananas. Can't wait for pt 2.
    Dom dropped the Teraban album with Bugsy in May this year. Beats by 4th Disciple, Bronze, Falling Down.
    Bugsy dropped Element of Surprise last year.
    Dom's Digital Warfare album last December...

All insane beats, solid rhymes, mad consistent. Was never a huge Dom Pachino fan back in the day but since War Poetry dropped... it's been a game changer.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CL2coming View Post
    Pachino/Napalm's output over the last couple of years has been ridiculous. Pure flames. But people seem to be sleeping.

Dom and Bronze's War Poetry is bananas. Can't wait for pt 2.
    Dom dropped the Teraban album with Bugsy in May this year. Beats by 4th Disciple, Bronze, Falling Down.
    Bugsy dropped Element of Surprise last year.
    Dom's Digital Warfare album last December...

All insane beats, solid rhymes, mad consistent. Was never a huge Dom Pachino fan back in the day but since War Poetry dropped... it's been a game changer.
    Agree with this, I felt like he fell off hard after "The Arsenal" album and was just putting out project after project but that break he took before War Poetry was good I felt like he got a fresh battery in his back now. It reminds me of when Raekwon went on a hot streak after he was pissed off about 8 Diagrams and started spazzing from like 09'-13'. I think Dom is going to do the same, Glad he's taking his time also.

I didn't get a chance to hear that Dom P vs PR Terrorist album, how was it?

^^ 2 very commercial sounding tracks on there and one male vocalist doing the hooks for 2 songs who isn't really a good singer. Other than that a very solid album. If I were to give War Poetry a 10 I would rate Dom P vs PR Terrorist a 7. The beat selection is more diverse than on his other recent projects. Digital Warfare and Camouflage Children are better than the VS album imo
    Retired.

PRODIGAL SUN

thanks for the info,this should be good

In a rewarding Universe, these 2 should be really eating major on the underground scene right now, i admire their work ethic, good shit

Bugsy just said on his FB page he's gonna drop another solo album in 2018

things are looking good for Napalm right now!
    Retired.

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fortyglock View Post
    This should be good. I really like War Poetry, definitely one of the best Wu releases in recent years.
    agreeeeeeeeeed

let's keep an eye out for the start of the pre-orders, should be sometime later today if they stick to their original time line

it's not on the napalm bandcamp page right now, but I'm like half a day early
    Retired.

no presales as off yet, I just checked again. I guess we are looking at a later date now, a date that has not been named yet

I'll visit the Napalm music page on a regular basis and report back here when I see the Bronze collabo up for presale
    Retired.

Wu-Tang Martial Expert

This is cool but why is he only releasing physical CD's now? Is it that hard to upload the music to Bandcamp or Amazon music?
    "A SPACE KNIGHT LIKE ROM, CONSUME PLANETS LIKE UNICRON, BLASTIN' PHOTON BOMBS FROM THE ARM LIKE GALVATRON......"

Quote Originally Posted by Galvatron97 View Post
    This is cool but why is he only releasing physical CD's now? Is it that hard to upload the music to Bandcamp or Amazon music?
    anti-piracy in the early stages of the album release, what with physical album pre-orders and all

if you compare Dom's releases to other Killa Bee's releases his albums hit the bootleg scene later than the average album
    Retired.

Dom P has an update for us ...

PEACE SOLDIERS

THE VISUALS FOR GUILTY CONSCIENCE OFF THE WAR POETRY LP DROPS TODAY AT 5PM SHARP TUNE IN TO NAPALMDOM/YOUTUBE.COM BE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE!

DIRECTED BY DOM PACHINO
    MUSIC BY BRONZE NAZARETH
    FEATURING PRODIGAL SUNN OF SUNZ OF MAN

WAR POETRY 2 FULLY PRODUCED BY BRONZE NAZARETH WITH BONUS TRACK BY THE (SNOWGOONS) COMING THIS 4TH OF JULY YOU BEEN WARNED
    LIMITED EDITION EXPECTING TO SELL OUT WITHIN DAYS OF GOING UP FOR PRE-ORDER.
    Retired.