Thread: I'm done washing my hands after pissing, fuck the deep state

Default I'm done washing my hands after pissing, fuck the deep state

What exactly am I supposed to be washing off my hands after I piss? I find the fake ass hand washing ritual of taking a piss very inconvenient and annoying.

For one, I don't want to touch faucet, paper dispenser or door knob cause that's where all the real cum is at. Washing your hands almost always forces you to do all three unless you're in a place that blessed with Jewish technology and planning.

I also don't want wet hands when the rest of my body is dry cause that's annoying.

But are the core of it, WTF am i washing offing? Do some people pee on their hands when they pee? My dick isn't any dirtier than any other part of my non asshole body so if the touch of my dick is the gross part fuck y'all.

I feel like the deep state is full of shit.

i remember ol dirtyy trixxx saying that she never washes her hands after taking a shit. that's some dedication right there

Banned

I don’t fake wash my hands when I use a public restroom. Because you’re touching everything other people who just touched their junk touches.

I'm glad my stance is validated by the potentially handsome Doosh Coselini. Yeah, my dick is 20x clear than the best public restroom. I don't get the point at all. I almost get not washing your hands after shitting because if you're above the age of 5 and don't have MUD why would there by poop on your hand? I guess on a cellular level the tp is porous blah blah blah but if we're being technical, on the cellular level, we've all probably sucked a dick.

'

Some scientists recently proved antibacterial soaps don't really do much of anything. You can just wash your hands under cold or hot water for 30'seconds or more.

Also showering every day while scrubbing your body with perfume based soaps does more harm than good. You strip away all the good microbes/bacterias that protect your skin and health.

This is probably why TSA's entire village dies of ebola each year. Bill Gates supplies them with sand paper wash cloths and cummy axe body wash.

^^ lulz

da realist post you've ever made.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    I don’t fake wash my hands when I use a public restroom. Because you’re touching everything other people who just touched their junk touches.

'

Why does Gates drink the poo water? Why does he do this?

more importantly, when exactly did he start looking like an 80 year old?
    Retired.

gates probably thought poo on the face would be the same as foreskin on face... fibroblast type shit that makes you look younger.

I've stopped using soaps made by white ppl for the reasons Robby listed. The culture about hygiene is retarded and ill informed.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    gates probably thought poo on the face would be the same as foreskin on face... fibroblast type shit that makes you look younger.
    Are you trying to be Bob? You rip him off so hard it’s embarrassing to read.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Are you trying to be Bob? You rip him off so hard it’s embarrassing to read.

eye am his alt ya' know.

when has my main accountt posted about fibroblast or anti age cream/wrinkle cream containing foreskins?

thats only what this alt does, bawb keeps it bobbing.
    Last edited by soul controller; 04-20-2018 at 06:01 PM.

'

Soap Controller: year 2042

The all powerful distributor of soaps made from dead Israeli children

lol ^^

reminds me of something i made yesterday.