Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Whose posts do you look forward to?

Quote Originally Posted by Artsdradamus View Post
    He hates Americans because we are always there to help out less fortunate countries in their time of need. If your people are hungry, we will help feed you.
    Lol whut?

I can only read the first sentence and skim for buzzwords in Soul's posts. Soul. You can't really diss your baby moms if she beat you in a custody battle. One, if she's a piece of shit you still put your grey sloth thumb looking punjab dick in her meth fume blowing cunt. Two, if she's a piece of shit, a court of law still thinks you're the bigger piece of shit.

Also, I think you should refrain from talking about this on here. Nobody likes you and they're just going to use it to insult you. Maybe when ppl start liking you but you're stubbornly gay.

and you don't just get a girl pregnant on accident. I used to think that when I was a kid but i now know that you have to shoot straight bazooka nuts into the eye of the cooch, raw, to make it work. So I hope your incomprehensible post isn't about how you didn't love a meth head.

Banned

Pretty much any post a non-American makes is up my interest zone, I like entertainment.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    I can only read the first sentence and skim for buzzwords in Soul's posts. Soul. You can't really diss your baby moms if she beat you in a custody battle. One, if she's a piece of shit you still put your grey sloth thumb looking punjab dick in her meth fume blowing cunt. Two, if she's a piece of shit, a court of law still thinks you're the bigger piece of shit.

Also, I think you should refrain from talking about this on here. Nobody likes you and they're just going to use it to insult you. Maybe when ppl start liking you but you're stubbornly gay.
    Lolz I like soul, he's my dawg, but the first paragraph here was fuc'n funny.

I don't give a shit about any of the political stuff n all that tho, n I don't know y u waste so much thyme responding to these guys when they try to provoke u, soul. Yeah I know I've done it a little bit myself with saps lately, but I do get annoyed at myself for actually acknowledging him. You've been wasting thyme on dooch for way too long now.

she didnt beat me in a custody battle.. lol she totally changed from whoshe was to someone else(mental issues) she was actually pretty amazing before that happened. 2 , if you actually read my post earlier, you would know how redundant your post is.

TSA try harder. your getting on Dooch's levels of patheticess.. 'bad dad' 'psychopath' when he displays real psychopathic traits, now you and the no one likes you shit.. even if they dont.. do i care? if i actually cared what you americucks think, would i hvae posted about whats been going on with me? well done btw.. a year after i posted it.. your finally getting to it..

and you don't just get a girl pregnant on accident. I used to think that when I was a kid but i now know that you have to shoot straight bazooka nuts into the eye of the cooch, raw, to make it work. So I hope your incomprehensible post isn't about how you didn't love a meth head.
    Hi Dooch.

yes im unfunny.. so unfunny.. that most of the memes i make for fb, get love.. its only to dumb, low i.q americucks. that they aren;t funny., while you cucks, dont have friends thus no facebook accounts..

Last edited by soul controller; 04-24-2018 at 03:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    Lolz I like soul, he's my dawg, but the first paragraph here was fuc'n funny.

I don't give a shit about any of the political stuff n all that tho, n I don't know y u waste so much thyme responding to these guys when they try to provoke u, soul. Yeah I know I've done it a little bit myself with saps lately, but I do get annoyed at myself for actually acknowledging him. You've been wasting thyme on dooch for way too long now.
    lol i aint been provoked brudda, i've refrained from dissing/swearing at Dooch, cos he;s so far beneath me.. but he continues to provoke.. but to me that just shows how pathetic his(their) lives are.
    i thought id expain to this house nigga and Saps..

Banned

Yo we get it you hate Jews.

I guess I’d believe you BAD DAD, if every post you make wasn’t an attempt at getting validations from the Americuck constituency of wu corp.

And it’s obvious why your girl “changed” after she spent time with you.

You are the only person who doesn’t see that you are THEE LUNATIC. Hence what makes you insane.

Banned

Imagine what this poor woman went through, all she wants is a father figure for her kids but the sperm donor spends all his time in some fantasy world he calls KEKISTAN, making 1,000 useless memes a day and cutting and pasting shit from Wikipedia.

Then factor in she is in fact a meth head, and her level of coping is highly limited.

This whole situation is a complete loss for humanity.

@Soul If you felt that I've made fun of your fathering/family I apologize, but that wasn't my intention. I just want you to chill with the annoying posts and don't need to bring those things into the convo

@Soul If you felt that I've made fun of your fathering/family I apologize, but that wasn't my intention. I just want you to chill with the annoying posts and don't need to bring those things into the convo

if thats genuine then cool, if not respect anyway. I find your posts alot more enjoyable than dooch's... ill take your advice under advisement.

Dooch, she never took meth or any other illegal drugs.. try harder... and no i dont hate jews, im dating one.. trololo. im against zionism, but i doubt you have the i.q to know or even see the difference.

Also Kekistan has over 9000 residents, well over 900,000 (i doubt you will get the reference) cos your simple like that..

Excuse Me Sir, Do You Have a Moment to Talk About our lord and savior KEK? Kek's coming has been prophsized since before time began, he's the primordial force of chaos..

this is all sarcasm, injokes and satire.. which i doubt you can understand.

i use wiki to show how dumb you are.. you dont even know basic shit about your own country.

Even trump tweeted keks prophet Pepe.

up your basic knowledge.. well i doubt in bred italian rednecks can do that.

Last edited by soul controller; 04-24-2018 at 07:30 AM.

Dooch problems.. the real reason why his partner dont do anything sexual with him.

The state of inbred americucks.

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller
    Retired.