Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Whose posts do you look forward to?

'

Quote Originally Posted by BIG RIG BROCK View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAaaa!

Looks like bum flufffff 2 me

Banned

That’s what my beard looked like out the womb

'

HAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAAHHAHAha AAAAAAHHHH Jesus

'

Lol "matrix bae"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post

And Soul Controller will now ruin this thread trying to one-up Rob with one of his shitty memes in 3, 2,...

then you will go through all my posts, trying to find my facebook/youtube so you can info on me.. wonder how it feels to get mad on the internet... you and a few others must lead such amazing lives..

why would i need to one up my alt?
    i spammed memes to shitpost.. while a lot of you faggots take this board and the internet way to seriously.

protip any thread you start is automatically ruined.

Banned

Soul, are you the guy who doesn’t get to see his kids or is that one of the other anti-American posters in blue? I want to know so I know how to make fun of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Artsdradamus View Post
    Soul, are you the guy who doesn’t get to see his kids or is that one of the other anti-American posters in blue? I want to know so I know how to make fun of you.
    top kekz. i see my children

im not anti america at all, im against the military industrial complex, im against imperialism and globalisation.

only cucked crypto jews are for that shit... i bet you hate immigrants too... but thats what happens when you dont know who controls your cuntry.

@Art, he's the one.

Soul controller, it's really hard to address your unfunniness with you because you're really defensive about it. Beerock and Rob just posted a hilarious DISS towards me. I got nothing on that, I just opted the fuck out and got out of the way of traffic. This doesn't make me a better person but it's normal human conversation dynamics.

Why is it that 2 posts later we're talking about you? It's like when males are having a serious conversation and there's some girl that can't hang trying to chime in hard. We're laughing because I have ground beef facial hair and your coming at the end with unrelated stupid shit. Just let the joke have it's life span.

Not to long ago you actually said something funny, and despite careful guidance you managed to be the biggest faggot in the room in less than 3 posts. How? Just chill dude. Say the things you actually want to say not whatever act you're trying to put up. Chances to be funny will pop up, you take them or let someone else have them. If something funny happens you can build on it in a clever way or laugh and keep moving. If you have nothing shut up and quit killing the vibe. You're the reason India sucks dude

Banned

Is it customary for Punjabi men to abandon their family? Or is this just your personal way of being?

I’m asking for an Americuck friend of mine who is thinking of visiting a third world country.
    Last edited by Dooch; 04-22-2018 at 01:36 PM.

also, I'm not asking to antagonize you cause I feel that you're at the verge of offing yourself, but what is the comedic logic/message with this?

Maybe you can break it down and I can understand you humor more and enjoy it? When Skampoe first started I didn't get how posting prolapsed anuses out of nowhere in a conversation was funny until I realized it was hilarious so maybe I'm wrong.

What's the logic? I know explaining a joke is lame as well but this one has me puzzled. So it says make America great again and it has a british flag, which is already bizarre in an unfunny way. Then it has the PM of the UK eating a sandwich and Trump grabbing a girl. I get the Trump grabbing a girl-grab them by the pussy thing. I don't understand the UK woman eating the sandwich? Is that an ongoing joke in the UK? She's not really fat and doesn't come off as gluttonous. To me it looks like 3 unrelated attempts at humor on one joke.

1. the PM eating and looking unpresentable (i think)
    2. Trump grabbing the girl
    3. Make America Great Again

the UK flag I still don't know. Is this dig at the UK? Maybe the joke is playing on the fact that the UK PM is 'conservative' in the UK..but by American standards she's a liberal so that's kind of a strong assertion. Too strong to be funny, especially since it has no context. Also, will this joke land in a crowd of 4 cynical 22-55 year old men? I don't think you think it's funny, so obviously is for everyone else.

..did you make the 'meme'? All of these things together, and the fact that you'll also have another picture in the signature that's also densely unfunny and without context makes it hard to look at your posts. You're literally textually unattractive

Quote Originally Posted by Artsdradamus View Post
    Y do u pretend to get people on here mixed up? It's such an obvious act. I have conclusive evidence of that now.

Everyone here knows u're a stalker. U probably know everything there is to b known about everybody on here. I guess your little mix up act is some ridiculous way of trying to hide the fact u know a lot more about everybody here than any psychologically healthy person should.