once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: The Nicaragua thread

Lolz

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Lolz this thread turned out a lot better than it had any right to, lolz.
    Check out my new live instruments track, 'It Doesn't Matter Anymore'...

https://soundcloud.com/user-34780775...matter-anymore

i don't think aussies could handle anything below 65 degrees. plus noel doesn't have much hair left to keep him warm. since tsa was recently saying in posts that he's broke and having trouble paying his phone bill and tobacco for his corn cob pipe, i'm not sure how much traveling he would be able to do. back to the hound's point about there being several areas in the US that are known for violence.. tsa mentioned before that gang violence and other activities in the streets are greatly exaggerrated and that the crime rate in those places is way down. according to tsa and the other glorious huffington posters, the only violence happening in the US right now is at schools and theaters from white shooters. so if you do ever come to the US, just avoid schools and white people, and you should be fine.

Banned

Of course we can handle anything under 65 degrees, we had a record hot day almost 5 months ago at 48 degrees

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    @ my main man Hound : Robbeh did post along those lines in N.I. yesterday
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Check out my new live instruments track, 'It Doesn't Matter Anymore'...

https://soundcloud.com/user-34780775...matter-anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Argentina has the Andes which I also want to RIDE. They are 70% on the safety index. Lots of nature and cool refreshing weather. Maybe I'll rent the snowcuck cabin and fly you down bruh.

We can drink various spirits, carve soap, and talk about how millennials can't even open a savings account or rake up fall leaves.
    You're a millennial. Wouldn't a millennial that talks about millennials like he shits water be a cuck? Cucklennial?
    Last edited by TSA; 04-29-2018 at 12:56 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
    Just accept the cookies, fag.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG RIG BROCK;2607807[B
    ]i don't think aussies could handle anything below 65 degrees[/B]. plus noel doesn't have much hair left to keep him warm. fat since tsa was recently saying in posts that he's fat bioned before that gang violence and other activities in the streets are greatly fatexaggerrated and that the crime rate in those places is way down. according fat to tsa and the other glorious fat huffioned before that gaplus noel fat doesn't have much hfatair left to keep him warm. since tsa was recently saying in posts that he's fat bioned before that gang violence and other fat activities in the streets are greatly exaggerrated and that the crime rate in thosheroke fat and having trouble paying his phone bill and tobacco for his corn fat cob pipe, i'm not sure fat how fat much traveling he would be able to do. back to the hound's fat point about fat there being several areas in the US that are knioned before that gang violence and other activities in the streets are greatly exaggerrated and that fat the crime fat rate in those fat places is way down. according to tsa and the other glorious huffington fat posters, theown for violence.. tsa mentioned before that gang violence and othefatr activities fat in the streets are greatly exaggerrated and that the crime rate in fat those places fatis way down. according to tsa and the other fat glorious huffington fat posters, the only violence happening in the US right now is at schools and theaters from white shooters. so if you fat do ever come to the US, just avoid schools and white fat people, and you should fat be fine.
    lol calm down there killer
    Quote Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
    Just accept the cookies, fag.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    You're a millennial. Wouldn't a millennial that talks about millennials like he shits water be a cuck? Cucklennial?
    Apparently you didn't read the lasts few posts in this thread about how I was fucking with you and Hound because I was bored at work the other day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Weak erections and watery nut.

YA BIG DUMMY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    I actually am going to Nicaragua, probably about 4 weeks. Beautiful country I can’t wait but I won’t be spending much, if any, time in Managua.

Mexico is as far north in the Americas I am willing to go.
    lol at this thread, but don't bother going to Managua. It's an absolute shithole. You can barely breathe the air is so bad. They also make Asians look like professional drivers, never saw anything as bad as the driving there. Saw a women get nailed by a bus on a scooter and almost got in a head on collision on a bus. The driver was so scared he had to turn off the 80's american music station and regroup for awhile haha

San Juan Del Sol is cool and also go to Ometepe, it's worth it. Popoyo is great too, especially if you surf.

CD is chris bearer? least he has his real intentions as his handle CD , any sexy pics of you in Angies clothes?