once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: The Nicaragua thread

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    Dude is going to leave C O L O R A D O (echo echo echo) to drink beer and play in snow in Germany, but everyone else is a cuck because they go to countries that may or may not require you to drive with a seat belt
    LOL

Imagine talking shit about Belize because you wear t shirts in the swimming pools. Yeah, I would rather go build a snowman in the snow covered in clothing instead of drinking it up here and meeting topless women

Haha the travel safety rating index is such a pussy white american thing. TSA, why are white americans so pussy?

Robby, you should give up the gay snowbaording and take a trip on a chicken cuck bus to Nicaragua and we can go do real manly activities and go VOLCANO BOARDING or are you too cu-cu-cu cucken?
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

80's artificial intelligence bucko Max Chinroom's Avatar

The safety index is very important. It's how you determine if a country is wholesome, pure, and worth your time. I wouldn't be surprised Jesus Christ himself invented it.

I will only visit a country where missionary sex is acceptable, video games illegal, and white families frolic and make hot chocolate or snowmen.

Hound will never understand this because he's a freshly minted turbo travelcuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Weak erections and watery nut.

I don’t know why the Hound is asking Dar about Pussy ass white Americans when black Americans are afraid to walk down their own street because THE COPS.

White rich college boy gen Xers invented the whole travelcuck movement.

I wouldn’t expect Glenn (the Hound) to know that.

Looks like Le Dooch has re-entered the thread with a fatal blow!

WHOOOhahaha

Banned

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand traveling Latin America. The experience is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of living without your mother helping you out most of the culture will go over a typical snow dwelling SCARED OF LIFE Americans head. There’s also the locals' creative outlook, which is deftly woven into their lifestyle- their personal philosophy draws heavily from Mayan and indigenous culture, for instance. The travelcucks understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these countries, to realise that they’re not just beautiful- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike traveling Latin America truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the meaning in Caye Caulker’s motto “Go Slow,” which itself is a cryptic reference to the traditional strike action of rebellious industrial workers in Britain. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those dopey American simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as travelcucks' genius lifestyle unfolds itself on their instagram feeds. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Nicaragua tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 passport stamps in non-white countries of my own (preferably higher) beforehand. Nothin personnel, Yankees.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

That last Glenn post was SUPER CREEPY.

Banned

Now I understand why Robby is afraid to take his shirt off, that cuck county college tramp stamp from 2002 is a pretty shit thing to parade around with in 2018. Why not just go full blown HARRY HIGH PANTS tho

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Hey Dooch

Can you believe this thread made it this far, and TSA and Hound havent figured out my posts have been satire since the beginning?

I was bored at work other day and decided to start shitposting and knew assuming the role of the obnoxious American who refuses to venture into unknown territory would set them both off at the same time.

Citing safety indexes was the smoking gun that I was fucking with them. LMAO. What the fuck did you do to their brains when exchanging banter this past month hahahaha?

i'm starting to wonder if Hound has mild aspergers or something. Like what in the actual fuck?

Banned

LOL

That's the weakest cop out since Art deleted the accidental upload of his micropenis

Oh dear Robby I hope that is a copypasta I have fallen for, you seriously can't be waiving the white flag with Brock's freshly cleaned tent drawes

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

For Glenn, it’s his tiny cock. He’s got everything in life, except the ability to pleasure a woman without using his mouth.

For Darryl it’s his regression into poverty and tenement living.

Tough pills to swallow for these two alpha corp’s.

LOL Hound is embarrassed.

I posted something in the N.I. section other day. Basically (haha are you guys seeing this? do they think my posts are serious)

Permission for Hal or Sky blue to screenshot it.

Lol god damn this board fell off.

Banned

There's really nothing to be embarrassed out lol except maybe still utilising a secret sub forum on a website with less than a dozen active members

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

That's check two's creation. Are you about to diss the Non Igs?

They are a band of tight knit brothers. Basically an e-gang.

French kissing in the USA Hal Incandenza's Avatar

Us non iggies are like the Wild Hogs gang ... some of us might not look the part but we will FUCK UP your crew, albeit before proper bed time.

Also, we are still in the process of figuring out which one of us is Travolta.

@ my main man Hound : Robbeh did post along those lines in N.I. yesterday

As my fearless leader Check Two is currently fighting Crocodile Men in the Bayou I have not been able to clear the required N.I. documents for your viewing pleasure just yet.

Incandenza OUT.