Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Marvel's Avengers Infinity War

are you being forced to watch them or something?

why is tsa posting asian cocks?

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    Are these shitty marvel films ever going to end? Jesus
    The guardians of the galaxy films are pretty dope.. the rest suck of the avengers/iron man/hulk movies suck.. Dr Strange was pretty dope too... Infinity war was good too, the amount of 'normies' who where traumatised during the showing i went to and fucking cried on the way out, made it all that more special.

yeah loads of gasps in the theatre at the end. People were genuinely shocked at the ending. Also one cameo got people like 'oh my god'.

I thought Thanos was great, the guy had depth and he genuinely believed what he was doing was right. They totalled robbed his 'got to feed the universe by mass genocide' plot arc from the Genghis Khan is the most environmentally friendly person ever argument.

What I really wanted from this movie was that superhero powers no longer work and at the end Schwarzenegger and Stallone appear to save the world the proper way.

Lol the thanos portrayed here was nothing compared to comic book thanos who has murdered gods and entities like galactus , movie was great for what it was, i just wish marvel said fuck it and gave us blood thirsty thanos, 25 seconds tops, all avengers would be down and dead

but not complaining , was good to see him own em regardless

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    Lol the thanos portrayed here was nothing compared to comic book thanos who has murdered gods and entities like galactus , movie was great for what it was, i just wish marvel said fuck it and gave us blood thirsty thanos, 25 seconds tops, all avengers would be down and dead

but not complaining , was good to see him own em regardless
    i said that earlier.. we actually agreed on something! the end of the world must be near..

Actually I’ve always agreed with you on a lot of shit, even defended u on here in your absence before, you the one that chose to come at me funny over a lame sjw male Nigerian feminist lol , that whole combo is wack

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    Actually I’ve always agreed with you on a lot of shit, even defended u on here in your absence before, you the one that chose to come at me funny over a lame sjw male Nigerian feminist lol , that whole combo is wack
    lol respect,

i found most feminist males to be beta and extremely creepy (slimey kinda) they only feminists cos they think its an easy way to get girls,, so many reported cases of male feminists being rapists/abusive...

them dudes are fucking weirdos, basically virgin cucks hoping for a complimentary dick suck if they chant woman power all day, ill never trust any guy that aligns himself with a movement thats because so radical it believes he shouldn't exist just based on the fact that he has a penis..

fuck this cucks and feminists

W.O.W.! What a spectacle! Didn't expect it to be that great. & Thanos is a hell of a villain.