Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rhianna Was On 20/20 TV Show Last Night

-

Default Rhianna Was On 20/20 TV Show Last Night

She was being interviewed by Diane Sawyer and she was talking about what happened with her and Chris Brown that night when he beat her up. She also talked about her dad being physically abusive towards her mom. Diane asked her had she seen Chris's apology to her on the internet and she said no and she said she doesn't wanna see it LOL. She also said she doesn't think she'll take him back ever. She said she's not dating right now because she doesn't really have the time and it's gonna be hard for her to trust men again. I wanna say that Chris is a bitch ass faggot for beating her and i hope this fool realizes he lost a hot woman and he'll never get her back no matter how much apologizing he does. I wish she was my girl because i'd never let her go and i would always treat her right. She seems like a nice girl from the interview i saw last night. Men need to realize that if you have a problem with your girl, beating and yelling at her isn't the answer. Fellas that beat their women, ya'll dumb asses should already know that when she calls the cops on you, the cops are gonna believe her story and not yours and they're gonna arrest you and not her. So stop beating and yelling at your woman. Women have pissed me off several times but i would never beat or yell at a woman because that isn't gonna solve the problem.

Maybe Chris Brown got confused when he hit her, thinking he was hitting a guy, cause of her male hairstyles.

-

That's not funny. Her hairstyles look alright to me.

I just don't usually think girls look good with mohawks and Gumby cuts.

bitches love to get their ass whooped.

she might not take him back, because it would hurt her image and record sales or whatever, but your average run-of-the-mill ass bitch will always love a dude who treats them like shit and shit all over the dudes who shower them with love and affection and shit.

IMO, you have to balance the scales between the 2.

love your woman and treat her right, but at the same time rule with an iron fist.

-

Your right. You can't be soft with women because they'll try to take advantage of you. That's why i don't buy flowers and gifts for women because i'm not the lovey dovey type of guy. I've tried being nice to women before and most of the time it doesn't work because they've tried to use me. It seems to me that black women want the thuggish street guy and that's not me. So i'm not gonna change who iam to get a woman. There was this ethiopian woman i was seeing for a minute and she tries to be slick and that's why i don't trust her. I already loaned her money a few times which i shouldn't have done because she hasn't paid me back yet. She asked me for a $60 loan yesterday and i told her no because she already owes me money. I told her she just continues to dig herself further in debt with me. She said she's gonna pay me back but i don't believe her. It's funny to me that when i call her especially on the weekends, she won't answer her phone. But when she needs a favor from me, i'm supposed to help her out. Fuck that. I talked to her a few days ago before yesterday and she wanted me to take her to Whole Foods store so she could buy some groceries and i told her i only have a 30 minute lunch break. I ended up getting back to work in a hour because of her ass looking around and buying groceries when i told her i don't have time for that. Then when we left, she talking about let's go get something to eat LOL. This bitch is nuts. I'm already a hour late for my lunch break and she talking about going to get something to eat as if i don't have a job to get back to.

Sorry to get off the Rhianna topic but i think Chris was wrong for beating her.

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

CharlesJones remember when you said you raped and killed a prostitute in 1990 but it was OK because she was asking for too much money, how is what ChrisBrown did any different?

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    There was this ethiopian woman i was seeing for a minute and she tries to be slick and that's why i don't trust her.
    the best line of the whole thread,hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    CharlesJones remember when you said you raped and killed a prostitute in 1990 but it was OK because she was asking for too much money, how is what ChrisBrown did any different?

?

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

merge please

-

Ghostlaced, remember when i told you that your mom gives a good blowjob? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I told my brother about that and he said he wants your mom to suck his dick LOL.

Veteran Member

fuck this shit. the ugly bitch told diane that it was ignorance why some people ask (the logical question) if she provoked chris brown in any way. he probably shouldn't have hit her, but c'mon you done know that she was breaking his balls that evening. she even looks like a bitch - i'm sure she was pleasant and he was an uncontrolled brute. yeah right.
    Da Universal Magnetic Bitch Oppressor

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"

he asked for it. thats what happens when you lie to a bitch and she finds out. i mean no doubt she provoked him cuz she wouldn't drop the subject but how dumb is he for texting that broad when he knew he was gonna be with rihanna?

ain't nothing change but the address...

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

^^LMAO at your sigvid

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Ghostlaced, remember when i told you that your mom gives a good blowjob? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I told my brother about that and he said he wants your mom to suck his dick LOL.
    CharelsJones my mom said you have a tiny dick.

-

It doesn't matter that it's tiny, she sucked it LOL.