Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: SoulController walks with his hands behind his back looking for a place to shit

Default SoulController walks with his hands behind his back looking for a place to shit

Last edited by TSA; 10-04-2019 at 11:21 AM.

never met indians like that, even indians (cousins) in india ive met are cut up, same as in england... i guess that fast food in america isnt for their diets and makes them tired after 2 mins or looking at other people working out.

kinda like this i guess.

Last edited by soul controller; 05-03-2018 at 07:33 PM.

Banned

I noticed the walking thing too. Or they slow ride some third world bike they brought over from India.

They like to wander around with their hands behind their back and stare at things like plants and vegetable gardens.

I’ve never had the privilege to witness one in the gym but watching them shoot a basketball is pretty funny.

Banned

a friend of mine pointed out to me that the only thing worse than an indian's workout is his landscaping. Their yards always look like shit. No milorganite on their lawns.

Banned

Yea that too. They have no concept of lawn maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    I noticed the walking thing too. Or they slow ride some third world bike they brought over from India.

They like to wander around with their hands behind their back and stare at things like plants and vegetable gardens.

I’ve never had the privilege to witness one in the gym but watching them shoot a basketball is pretty funny.
    also, Joe Rogan makes complete sense when you realize he's 5 ft 6 in
    Last edited by TSA; 10-04-2019 at 11:23 AM.

Banned

Doug Stanhope has a funny stand up routine about how Indian men are always gang raping women because they're too weak to rape a woman without help from a bunch of other guys.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    LOL yeah dude! Those are the older ones and pedophiles I've noticed. I used to wonder how a country of a billion people hasn't produced 1 reasonable athlete until I saw then trying to do anything physical.

also, Joe Rogan makes complete sense when you realize he's 5 ft 6 in
    Yea they send off serious pedo waves. Especially with all the native garb.

I wonder if it's something they eat. I honestly think that in 2000 BC these guys were actually trying to get pussy and it wasn't working. Then they decided, on advice of their mother, that from now on there has to be forced arranged marriages because theres no way bobs and vagene would be shared via free will.

LOW ENERGY

Quote Originally Posted by Artsdradamus View Post
    Doug Stanhope has a funny stand up routine about how Indian men are always gang raping women because they're too weak to rape a woman without help from a bunch of other guys.
    Stanhope has one bit about butt raping an NFL player that I almost crashed my car listening to, and another one about using his dead mom's credit card, but after that I can't find good material from him

Banned

he was the best standup i've ever seen live. he started his show with talking about how he hates when someone's baby dies and they start a gofundme account to raise money to pay for the parents expenses. he said because the baby died they're going to save hundreds of thousands of dollars on food, clothing and education. they're getting a raise.

and that might have been some of his tamest material. from there, he went into the indian gang rape thing. some girl started yelling at him about his rape material and he put her in her place. she shut up quick.

'

Ha yea Doug Stanhope is the shit. Forgot all about him.

soul controller said in the other indian thread that it's common for indians to take a walk after eating to help digest their food and that they are looking around to find a good place to take a dump.

^^ IN INDIA not in other countries..

why do you and so many amerifats have issues reading ENGLISH, just to get this through your big headed skull.. i was born, raised and lived in england almost my entire life.

Reminder toilets are endorsed by the jew.

Expensive porcelain (owned by the jew) crafted by factories (owned by the jew) made by overpaid unionized fat workers (union is controlled opposition run by the jew) deliberately designed to fuck up your sphincter so you are forced to pay for hemorrhoid treatment and ass cancer chemo (pharma run by the jew) and you are publically shamed by Jewish advertisements and anti-pajeet propaganda made by the jew

The Pajeet, like the Samurai, do not fear the Jew and defies him no matter the attempted MSM embarrassment for the Indian knows better then to listen to zionists..

*sarcasm
    Last edited by soul controller; 05-05-2018 at 06:41 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    ^^ IN INDIA not in other countries..

why do you and so many amerifats have issues reading ENGLISH, just to get this through your big headed skull.. i was born, raised and lived in england almost my entire life.
    So what percentage of your life did you live in India where you would wander around in public after a meal with your hands behind your back looking for a place on the street to take a shit?