2 minutes ago#22
    pics of tyrone

5'2
    mixed
    4.5'' dick
    gymcel
    its over

Quote Originally Posted by Revolution View Post
    So why are you in England instead of India, smelly?

cos i was born in ENGLAND, i'm British.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    Before everyone comes in here talking about how they're not I N C E L S I've heard I N C E L sentiments from

Noel
    Ironman
    CharlesJones
    Hound
    RobbyDIGITAL
    B E E R O C K

lol I remember seeing this post by robbeh recently and re reading it several times with a puzzled look on my face before concluding that this is part of the gods on going transformation

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Lol is the freshly divorced guy implying western women in their current state are capable of truly loving their husbands like it's the 1800's?

Married millen/gen-x dudes are getting Kuck-O'd by their Tinderella SOUL MATES.

Another couple I know with a son just split up after about 8 years. I feel bad for the kid because the mother now cries about how awful online dating is for single moms & posts vulgar Lisa Lampanelli style rants on FB when not dragging him to pride festivals w/ her warthog friends.

If some of you wanna go bang a filipino sex goblin and get drunk on the beach, go for it and get it out the system.

mister yo is gonna set me up for marriage with his Wheatie eating, pony tail, soft ball star, thicc step sister.
    husbands are not being truly loved. build on this with a straight face robby lol
    We do it for the people.

'

Lol what the fuck Food. How is an analysis about how modern marriage being a shitty gamble in this day age is allegedly incel material?

I didn't end that post demanding anyone refrain from sex.

About 60-70% of the couples I know who were married for 6 years or more are now broken up. Got damn foolish ass wucorper's must love the idea of being liquidated of their life savings in court.

Banned

How many members have had sex within the past week? I wonder.....

Banned

I wonder how many make it through the week without having to check their bank balance before making a purchase. i give anybody 33 and under a pass, but once you hit Jesus' age, you shouldn't have to check your balance before adding guac to your burrito at chipotle.

The Wu-Corper I picture as being the most financially stable is Brock. I feel as though he is an assistant manager at a grocery store. He's probably worked there since high school and is loyal to the owner and has worked his way up. he makes about 38k/year, but isn't frivolous with his money, so he gets by. He has a decent savings, but nothing he can retire on. he drives a 2011 honda accord that got 112,000 miles on it, but he changes the oil every 3,000 miles and drives it carefully so he won't have a car payment for as long as possible. He shops at costco for maximum savings. he buys a case of beer and drinks at home. He only goes to the bar once a week for wing night and $2 Budweiser nights.

I am so sure of all of this that I have to say, Brock, I swear to God I am not stalking you. I am just pretty sure this is all true about you. I can just tell.

'

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    How many members have had sex within the past week? I wonder.....
    that's a great question to ask on the internet, let alone.. a forum where people debate if earth is flat or argue about who is a "true" wu affiliate.

'

I should get Art to scout me a Honda in that year range and mileage. Need to buy my pops something reliable he can get into once I move him west. He's a getting a little loopy and his fixed income can't handle a vehicle upgrade.

Banned

I’m 100% in the “only goes to the bar once a week on wing night and drinks 2$ drafts” club.

LOL Art Incelay nailed the description of a guy I know. Works at HyVee and has since he was 15. only now, he's 31 lol. Kept his weight to a reasonable level for someone that's been cake that people forgot to pick up for 16 years. He talks like Jordan Peterson underwater and has a turtle like forehead was missing hair (but now enough to call male pattern baldness). No redeeming qualities either

I give doosh the financial stability award. I feel like he's old enough to have kicked his alcohol and gambling problem. Only he still has the alcohol problem but can't stay awake while drinking long enough to beat his wife/kid and gamble. His interests have narrowed enough that he deff doesn't have to check his bank account anymore and wears the same hoodie everywhere. Trying you dress more waspy though, that's costing him. Too lame to splurge. Plus he gets cuck bucks from the VA. Nobody is his new neighborhood would guess he spent the whole of the 90s almost entirely in a durag with dollar bills printed all over it.

Would have gave the award to Robby Digital but he lost it all in the great crypto crash of '18. He's now trying to scrape up a few for one last score hoarding Club Penguin tokens but nobody wants to invest in his foray after the last outing despite him having a trustworthy 'greco-roman' chin.

Honorable mention to Art. Has a good job, doesn't do great but does well enough to stay under the radar. Knows the money is in sales. Only he's probably going to jail soon so it doesn't matter

'

Lmao @ the name Art Incelay w/ the bonus action Jordan Peterson voice

'

If my "alt" Soul controller was a good dad, he'd go tell his half son to go clean his room.

Banned

pretty close Darryl only replace WASP clothes with a WASP sport(golf).

You always did have a nice foresight.

Anyway yes I recall BAD DAD saying something about halfkids. And that they all look white because his Punjabi curry flavored noodle dick genes are easily overpowered.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    If my "alt" Soul controller was a good dad, he'd go tell his half son to go clean his room.
    i like your addition to my sig brudda... ill get rid of one before the incels / sjws get mad at me asking why my all of wu corp is full of my sigs.

kinda on topic..

> Pasadena police told ABC News there is an ongoing investigation into the activities of a man named Paul Guadalupe Gonzales, 45, of Pasadena
    > One woman was allegedly stuck with a $130 restaurant bill after, she said, her date went all out, ordering steak and shrimp on their recent date, KCBS reported Friday.
    > The man allegedly then claimed he needed to get a phone charger from his car and never returned, the woman told KCBS.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/women-vict...ry?id=54984812

pretty good trolling that.

Banned

So piece by piece you continue to reveal what we already know.

You’re a scumbag.