Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Are you I N C E L?

Default Are you I N C E L?

The Sexless Life When Sex Is God

“Incel” stands for “involuntarily celibate.” And self-described “incels” have developed an entire theory for their lack of sexual prowess — a theory that essentially blames women for being attracted to strong or rich men. And it’s a theory that’s steeped in sexual entitlement, the belief that men somehow have a right to have sex. Most incels aren’t violent: As Zack Beauchamp wrote in an interesting Vox piece, many are “simply sad and lonely men, suffering from extreme social anxiety or deep depression.” Others, however, have translated their heartbreak into rage and violence. Alek Minassian is one such man. Another is Elliot Rodger, a California man who went on a killing spree in 2014.

Earlier this week New York Times columnist Ross Douthat wrote a characteristically thoughtful piece noting in part that this sense of frustration and despair is a natural consequence of the sexual revolution. This revolution, “like other forms of neoliberal deregulation,” created “new winners and losers, new hierarchies to replace the old ones, privileging the beautiful and rich and socially adept in new ways and relegating others to new forms of loneliness and frustration.”

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/...incel-sexless/

Before everyone comes in here talking about how they're not I N C E L S I've heard I N C E L sentiments from

Noel
    Ironman
    CharlesJones
    Hound
    RobbyDIGITAL
    B E E R O C K

Yeah I don't know, bro. U've tried to throw whatever labels on me before. Some of that shit is applicable to the god, no doubt, but I'm just a nigga who loves pussy but prioritises a lot of other things before it to the point where it's basically I'm not gonna put the work n effort into getting it.

I can get hoes when I try. That's no braggadocio or cop out or whatever. I don't need anybody to believe that. Just the last few years I've really been especially hesitant to invest myself in that shit. Like I've always said, I don't give a shit how other cunts live n don't know y anybody would give a shit how I choose to live.

Incels, at least those self proclaimed ones on reddit (they have a user group there) actively hate women, in an extreme way at that. Honestly we have nobody on here at the corp who hates women like that.
    Retired.

'

Haha the comedian Doug Stanhope must be one after listening to one of his rants

the reality is these so called "incels" were a reddit group of liberal soy scouts that never lost their virginity in high school and got all angry and stuff

Lee Towers made a thread explaining it.

It's not that interesting though.

'

So they buried her today. I hope Europe is happy with their Nigerian INCEL infestation.

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    Incels, at least those self proclaimed ones on reddit (they have a user group there) actively hate women, in an extreme way at that. Honestly we have nobody on here at the corp who hates women like that.
    Niggas really have a serious issues with women on here. Like, consistent, definitive and severe issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Haha the comedian Doug Stanhope must be one after listening to one of his rants

the reality is these so called "incels" were a reddit group of liberal soy scouts that never lost their virginity in high school and got all angry and stuff

Lee Towers made a thread explaining it.

It's not that interesting though.
    ^Incel.

Lol at I N C e l Z being liberal, lol OK brethren

'

Incels are liberals who thought saying nice things would get them laid

also

Your people eat people in 2018

'

Cannibal Incels

now that's some wild ass shit brethren

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    Yeah I don't know, bro. U've tried to throw whatever labels on me before. Some of that shit is applicable to the god, no doubt, but I'm just a nigga who loves pussy but prioritises a lot of other things before it to the point where it's basically I'm not gonna put the work n effort into getting it.

I can get hoes when I try. That's no braggadocio or cop out or whatever. I don't need anybody to believe that. Just the last few years I've really been especially hesitant to invest myself in that shit. Like I've always said, I don't give a shit how other cunts live n don't know y anybody would give a shit how I choose to live.
    Haha much respect god. You own your shit and that's cool.

I've noticed that the alternative-white has some sort of growing and deep seating frustration with women (not counting you because you live in a cave and feed of small mammals and insects).

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Incels are liberals who thought saying nice things would get them laid

also

Your people eat people in 2018
    LOL at incels being liberal. Now you're trying to act like a non-flesh eating cuck

Eating a bitch > Running from a butch

At least this CHAD GREASER goyim ALPHA kept his bitch problems in the freezer and off Reddit http://www.news.com.au/world/europe/...2b9e89b75aaed7

'

Incels are basically the male equivalent of a feminist

Horrible success with the opposite sex, so they turn their hatred outwards to society

Look for a Bernie 2016 bumper sticker and run that incel into a tree

stop being a pussy TSA and do it