Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Are you I N C E L?

^dat lack of logic.

keep showing how i've affected your life, that you gotta sink lower and lower, not actually knowing wtf your even talking about.

yes i made gen chat great again.

(incoming barrage of bad dad and racist indian shit that only people with low iq think are funny; based on no truths.. but thats the standard americuck way..,ignore facts just regurgitate the same shit til you believe its true)

Last edited by soul controller; 05-10-2018 at 07:54 AM.

Last edited by soul controller; 05-10-2018 at 11:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Artsdradamus View Post
    you do realize that those ads are popping up on your computer because of YOUR browsing history, right?

delete your cookies, kid.

Quote Originally Posted by dindulius nuffington View Post
    So wtf is an incel then? I thought it was meant to be like 'involuntary celibate', but this guy calls himself an incel and totally talks like he's made a conscious decision to not waste thyme on females. So his celibacy is actually totally voluntary.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

"Incel revolution" Ha. Would have a better chance of flooding the entire world with an unattended garden hose like Professor Chaos and General Disarray than those losers that cannot get any front from women taking over.

So thankful I'm old enough to have grown up through an era with no social media, camera phones and all this weirdo fucked up shit going on right now.. What a fucked up day and age to be a youngster.. Homosexuality is the norm. Men hate women. Women hate men. Woman wanna be men.. Men dress like women.. weak as fuck,. skinny jean weirdos..

The worlds in need of a massive war or plague.. reset this freak shit.

'

Quote Originally Posted by Origin™ View Post
    So thankful I'm old enough to have grown up through an era with no social media, camera phones and all this weirdo fucked up shit going on right now.. What a fucked up day and age to be a youngster.. Homosexuality is the norm. Men hate women. Women hate men. Woman wanna be men.. Men dress like women.. weak as fuck,. skinny jean weirdos..

A massive plague, all humans dead, then OUATIS starts playing on a 1996 Aiwa portable cd player in a landfill.

Some Belgian guy oozes out from underneath the pile of trash, ejects & takes the disc, combs his golden crisp bowl cut, and rides off on a spoon with waffle batter drippings.

This is what scifi could be

You should write the script to that shit and sell it to SciFy Channel.. sounds like a hit to me haha

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    So wtf is an incel then? I thought it was meant to be like 'involuntary celibate', but this guy calls himself an incel and totally talks like he's made a conscious decision to not waste thyme on females. So his celibacy is actually totally voluntary.

and thats Incel in a nutshell. who needs girls when you have AI robot anime pillows..

@ Bob... as Origin said.. send in some scripts to SYFY.

Quote Originally Posted by Origin™ View Post