Thread: Creep e'm produced by soup bone beats

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

Default Creep e'm produced by soup bone beats

This is def my fave of the tracks I've heard for this project so far. Dope as fuck. Soup Bone's beats are a great match for you, and the god's getting pretty nice with the mixing shit these days. I look forward to having this whole project to listen to, cos I've no doubt it'll have some serious replay value. I like listening to your shit, but most of what I've heard is pretty chaotic. These tracks are coming out super nice. And it's cool as fuck hearing a dope mc over Soup Bone's beats.

Btw I recently went through the instrumental album that Soup Bone used this beat on, and I singled this out as one of the best beats and one I'd really like to rock, and when the god told me it was one of the ones he'd sent to you I was pretty bummed, lolz. At least you did it justice though, bro. Bangin' jam.

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    This is def my fave of the tracks I've heard for this project so far. Dope as fuck. Soup Bone's beats are a great match for you, and the god's getting pretty nice with the mixing shit these days. I look forward to having this whole project to listen to, cos I've no doubt it'll have some serious replay value. I like listening to your shit, but most of what I've heard is pretty chaotic. These tracks are coming out super nice. And it's cool as fuck hearing a dope mc over Soup Bone's beats.

Btw I recently went through the instrumental album that Soup Bone used this beat on, and I singled this out as one of the best beats and one I'd really like to rock, and when the god told me it was one of the ones he'd sent to you I was pretty bummed, lolz. At least you did it justice though, bro. Bangin' jam.
    bruh you know ya it and we'll talk biz on this soon

PRODIGAL SUN

I dig this beat