Thread: New Killah Priest with Frank Knight - Black in America II

DJ /Tastemaker/Asskicker J-Ronin's Avatar

Default New Killah Priest with Frank Knight - Black in America II

Frank Knight feat. Killah Priest of Wu-Tang "Black in America II" - prod. by The Gonz
    https://soundcloud.com/frankknizza/bia2

Please listen and share. We appreciate the support. Frank is one of the newer artists i manage along with Sav Killz who's been a part of the All Elements team

The young Brooklyn emcee Frank Knight, revisits his "Black In America" subjected record in his latest release "Black In America I"I featuring Killah Priest of Wu-Tang Produced By Minnesota native The Gonz.
    Both artist take the time to deliver a multi layered perspective of two generational experiences that relate to being Black In America. The record entails their lives as black men growing up and living in America. They touch on points ranging from black excellence, police brutality, slavery, black on black crime, religion and spirituality, just to name a few.
    This is the perfect mesh of what New York sounds like over smooth modern boom bap vibes, dope lyrics, and a perspectives of a legendary MC and a new comer with something to prove.
    Notable Quotables
    "America’s history, show they want to get rid of me/They want black history, without credit in history" - Frank Knight
    "Police brutality, the beast mentality, eat up our young in the streets of poverty/Melaninated and devil hated they had us selled on slave ships, cause we fell from the spaceships" - Killah Priest
    "My zone is New York, it’s get the chrome when you talk/I don’t know what you thought, but when they draw you chalked/You just a lost game of hangman, a body in chalk" - Frank Knight
    "Reject from the system, accept ancestors wisdoms/Y'all not God that's dog backwards, that's anubis practice" - Killah Priest
    ALL ELEMENTS vol. 12 hosted by M.O.P. out now!! - vol.11 hosted by Jadakiss in stores now
    www.twitter.com/jronin
    www.twitter.com/savkillz

Wow this is crazy, Frank Knight used a beat I produced about 6 years ago or something! I don't have it anymore and haven't heard of him since but nice to see that he's doing good! Track is nice for sure