Whereever you may be if you even look which is far from me all i wanted to tell you one last time is thank you for being there when i was young sorry for all the ish sh*t i got you mad with if any and i guess i would of left you forever yes me a Ogre who used to trip but later found and knew he was a di yes a dick Sorry school sorry Friends with no eh i tripped not mad but more like up in the sky honest yea it seemed like i bug i guess but i wouldnt of hit u up Congratulations wow cool i have to just yes the R word i hit my head on my computer actually the keyboard but no not because of that cuz i guess i never said this and acted stupid many songs i have never tried a chorus thank you Cardigans with Drums its a blend im stuck in how - tell the other yes part of the shake watch out ones no Larry all day in one place i m saying this cuz this is how it started like Dem Rats yea still me in a weird sort of way yes how it was in College i sort of but did not maybe it was funny maybe it was just being a weird kid always left with me Space Mountain but more like the adobo bricks there style style style style style it shouldnt but yea my c d keeps playing Thanks Snoop i try not to but it comes come on me 500 lbs im trying to let you go i walk as if a force is just holding me like a repellent pumping it still pumps ay Mikel honest you were the happiest im dumb i guess yea i was young maybe people lied no fade im froing it mouth gets dry yes the real is like stay go come but i guess yes i like Green Day what to just be i like to escribir i wish i wasnt drunk but i should of just walked in there and lose the Finals against the Heat the yea up like no naw game i got burned i go i guess cuz i guess it happened like when the Angels won the World Series as of this minute im still alive damn who no nobody hit me up im on a horse nighttime preferably im passing out but i dont fall i fall asleep on the horse wow its its the sun cool yes thanks i stay but i stay like no here you know more like yea uh huh hey look its the Offspring the group yea i rock so lost yes my turntable i go around my face head oh sh*t oh snap i get scratched but then thrown still hi hello hope you re good yes you should be i doubt but here s my no im talking to you i guess in this manner one really is Game clear and still trip yes i fell damn floor i can get up Caroline im whooped on Caroline thank you Michael im good havent but still imagine i saw you whoa wow cool always yes forever in my city like a late 90 s lighting and there is homes but businesses crazy i never imagined kind of chill im starting muchas pero muchas eh gracias de todo thank you its good but no oh brick lost the thought cuz it took me it picked me up letters and flowers start your own im going i exited through the door whenever you see this its because i sent the friend request if i may pass and not here i did this like in a couple of minutes minutes wtf ? i just wanted to say adios thank you to lip gloss y tu com presence un regalo straight out i love you Angels Screwed and Chopped there s more but for now i will leave you yea ok back to my still no dj but d j ing goodbye i got paid the im this is Tito