Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: New Pusha T - Daytona

Kanye tried his best to end his own career last month and people already forgot

I actually think kanye took real damage and won't recover. While his album is doing well, compare the energy right now to the energy around his last 3-4 releases. This feels like 'a popular rapper put out an album' more than 'everyone stop rap and talk about kanye for a summer'. Not hearing the songs everywhere like usual, and a lot of ppl are lukewarm about the album (though I haven't heard anyone say it's bad)

Quote Originally Posted by Rame View Post
    Yeah I like Kanye's album. Some of it sounds like a throwback to his early albums.

Apparently Drake is being told not to respond because his track is too savage and would end Kanye's career.....
    J Prince (who's basically the mafia if you don't know - not saying you dont) told Drake not to respond because Pusha T was a 'pig' for getting personal. Prince pulls the strings behind Drake/Ovo. He owns everything in Houston and a evil island in Belize. And is, again, the mafia.

He's also saying drake's response was too savage but I doubt it. I think everyone eating off drake (corporate america, canada, j prince, universal, birdman) don't want to see their cash cow sink so this was their way so stopping the bleeding.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    I actually think kanye took real damage and won't recover. While his album is doing well, compare the energy right now to the energy around his last 3-4 releases. This feels like 'a popular rapper put out an album' more than 'everyone stop rap and talk about kanye for a summer'. Not hearing the songs everywhere like usual, and a lot of ppl are lukewarm about the album (though I haven't heard anyone say it's bad)

J Prince (who's basically the mafia if you don't know - not saying you dont) told Drake not to respond because Pusha T was a 'pig' for getting personal. Prince pulls the strings behind Drake/Ovo. He owns everything in Houston and a evil island in Belize. And is, again, the mafia.

He's also saying drake's response was too savage but I doubt it. I think everyone eating off drake (corporate america, canada, j prince, universal, birdman) don't want to see their cash cow sink so this was their way so stopping the bleeding.

This seems like the most likely scenario.

As much as I enjoy Drake's music and don't give a fuck about a Pussy T and Kangaye Kardashian, I can't really see Aubrey bodying a motherfucker like J Prince is claiming.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

super dope performance

Quote Originally Posted by BIG RIG BROCK View Post
    Such grace.

lol

kanye seems to be on the rebound with that kid cudi duets thingy. I hear the fanboys are gushing over it

I never understood the appeal of kid cudi. It's probably me, not him though.

Cudi is dope. I wouldn't describe him as Hip Hop exactly, maybe he makes more sense as an Alt Rock artist connected to Hip Hop?

Look forward to hearing Kids See Ghosts. Ye and especially Daytona are the best albums I've heard in what, a year?

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    Cudi is dope. I wouldn't describe him as Hip Hop exactly, maybe he makes more sense as an Alt Rock artist connected to Hip Hop?
    co-sign

kid cudi is boring

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    kid cudi is boring
    he makes good hooks.

just listen to a track from Kanye West´s "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" called "Gorgeous" featuring Kid Cudi and Raekwon, it is really difficult to find it on the net, but that track is DOPE AF!!!

I liked Father Stretch My Hands which I later learned was Cudi. Kanye's verse (as usual) makes the song unlistenable. I can't imagine finding interest in the cudi kanye album

The games we play is basically how rock stars and smoking barrels should have sound. DAYTONA is awesome, and so is Kids See Ghosts.....i can listen to all 7 songs on each album without skipping one. Can't wait for next Friday when we get the Nas Kanye album

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

Blowbama cane through and blessed us with another classic, and retired Drake in the process.

Good to hear Kanye making soul beats again also.

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

"If you ain't energized like the bunny for drug money or been paralyzed by the sight of a drug mummy, this ain't really for ya, this is for the Goya, Montoya, who said I couldn't stop and afforded me all the lawyers"

Peace CT

Nas is really dropping this week? Peace