Thread: "Mansa Musa" by Planet Asia (Wu sounding)

Default "Mansa Musa" by Planet Asia (Wu sounding)

I just heard this group for the first time and couldn't help but to think about Wu, so I figured I'd post it here. The many dope lyricists as well the beats is what gives me that feel, I haven't heard the full album yet but so far it's really banging!
    https://planet-asia.bandcamp.com/album/mansa-musa

Edit: I just realised Planet Asia is one person... The album has many features though, which fits the sound imo! I also found this track he did with Ghost
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTtW-F4ilu8
    Last edited by brainghost; 05-26-2018 at 08:43 AM.

Shaolin Student

You didn't know Planet Asia? He's dropping at least 2 albums per year.. looking at the last five years only. Check out the Durag Dynasty album produced by The Alchemist. PA's crew is Gold Chain Military. There are a few dope rapper's in that group.
    Last edited by JaSchu; 05-26-2018 at 09:24 AM.

Shaolin Student

I gotta check out his newest album though. Planet Asia rarely disappoints and brings constant effort.

It's PA... It will be fire. Everything dudes ever put out been great.

Peace CT

Planet Asia is dope. His recent album with Apollo Brown was solid throughout and then of course theres his album with Muggs. Tough to give u a pass on not knowing who he is but it's not the end of the world. Peace

Looks like I've been asleep when it comes this guy, never heard of him! He brings fire for sure. Thanks for the suggestions on dope projects of his, better late than never!

Had this album on repeat... Every song is brilliant. What a great body of work.. PA been putting out top tier quality music every year without fail.. dudes put out like 5 LPs in the last 12 months...