Thread: Canibus - Full Spectrum Dominance ep june 22

SHAOLIN STUDENT

Default Canibus - Full Spectrum Dominance ep june 22

7 track ep produced entirely by Domingo's protege Thanos. Releasing on Domingo's label. Pre-orders start June 1st www.ThatsHipHopMusic.com

"I blame Thanos Eric Diaz and Canibus and Mike Nappi for my ears ringing right now from blasting this Black Lithium song.. This shit is Ricky Retardo.....SMFH... Man I love Hip Hop... I try to walk away from it sometimes but it is just in my DNA" -DOMINGO

"Man I am out all day handling business and come back to Thanos Beats Eric Diaz and Canibus killing another song....Damn!!!
    Canibus - Full Spectrum Dominace - June 22
    On www.ThatsHipHopMusic.com" -DOMINGO

"I PROMISE YOU CANIBUS IS ON HIS A+ GAME RIGHT NOW" - Domingo

"I know the one's watching waiting for the That's Hip Hop downfall are whispering right now..Look they are not doing anything... We move in silence and drop when the music is cooked to perfection... I had to put on the sparring gloves on and be what Cus D'Amato was to Mike Tyson.. The right person in someones corner and people had a lot to say about us working with Canibus.. All it takes is a good trainer to an artist that listens... Results coming soon... Entirely produced by Thanos Beats... Eric Diaz Another slept on talent that will make people open their eyes and recognize" -Domingo

Pre orders now up. Only $7 for digital

www.thatshiphopmusic.com
    C OF TRANQUILITY DROPPING OCTOBER 5TH 2010

Awesome.

Bis has been quiet the last couple of years, glad he's dropping some new material.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Canibus does his best when he has an entire album with one producer. He needs to stick with that format.

we want Bis..we want Bis

As far as I'm concerned, June has the potential to be a really dope month for new releases.

So far there are three projects set to drop this month from artists I've been fiending for new material from.

Yeah, June is going to be hot as fuck.

Both literally and figuratively.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.