Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Dom Pachino x Bronze Nazareth - 'Poetic Justice' PRE-SALE has started

Peace CT

Illgod u get your copy yet? U in USA ? I emailed Dom P via bandcamp but no response. Peace

Shaolin Master

Still haven't got mine. I'm in Toronto.

@ dapo : in my case Napalm put the right address on the package, then US customs (or whatever organisation goes over international mail) put another address sticker next to it for international carriage, with the ubiquitous bar code.

US customs fucked up the name of my city (4 different letters lol) AND they changed the country (Belgium) to 'the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland'. Whut haha. While I have to say this kind of thing has not happened to me before (and I used to order a lot internationally, specifically from the US) it does go to show some of these dudes at US customs or whatever have a BAD DAY occasionally. So my package took over 3 weeks to arrive, via the UK lol. I hope US customs did not fuck up in your case too.

I hope you get your album soon. In my experience Napalm does distribution well.

@ josborne : Dom checks his messages on FB and IG regularly. IDK if you are on social media but Dom normally views / answers the messages the same day or the day after. I've been sending him a lot of album feedback and such over the last few years, he's always quick to chech his messages. I suggest you get in touch with him through social media, hope that helps.

Peace my Corp brothers.
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 08-01-2018 at 06:58 AM.
    Retired.

Peace CT

Thanks man. I have never had an issue with Napalm before. So I will try social media. My wife has all that stuff. Peace

Napalm have been awesome. Last year I pre ordered Dom P's digi warfare album physical with free digital version. I got the link for the digital version and for whatever reason I had forgotten that I ordered a physical which in turn never arrived. it was only when I pre ordered my copy of Bugsy's latest album that I saw on my purchase history I had ordered a physical. I quickly got in touch with them and I eventually got an email that they shipped out a replacement copy of digi warfare along with my copy of bugsy's album. AND Dom P signed it

Shaolin Master

Still haven't got my shit. How do I get in contact with Dom Pachino?

Peace CT

I didn’t get mine either. So I took Hal’s advice and had my wife DM him through Instagram. He said all CDs have been shipped. He said he would look into it as I gave him email confirmation. This was a few days ago so I gotta get in touch with him again for update. Peace

Quote Originally Posted by dapo View Post
    Still haven't got my shit. How do I get in contact with Dom Pachino?
    ^^IG indeed, like josborne mentioned. Dom is on FB too, under his artist name. Best of luck, I hope your CD arrives soon. If you can't reach Dom (he normally replies quickly) you can get in touch with Bugsy Da God, who uses the alias Franky Bugsiano on FB IIRC (I'm not on FB anymore). He's on IG too, under his artist name IIRC. Napalm is essentially a 2 man operation.

Peace.
    Retired.

...Got Mine A Week and two days after I ordered (upon release)... im in Toronto...Dope!!!..Also copped the rerelease physical of War poetry I at the same time.. NO issues
    Snypa LG

Peace CT

He is shipping me another copy. Peace

Quote Originally Posted by josborne3680 View Post
    He is shipping me another copy. Peace
    That's peace.
    Retired.

Peace CT

Yeah thanks for help. Peace