Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: xxxtentacion has been shot, possibly dead

Shaolin Master

Someone said that beat was crack. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. That garbage sounds like it was made on a Casio keyboard from 82. Shit sounds lazy and boring. This type of production is an insult to my ears. And comparing him to pac. Wtf. That’s some comedy right there. Pac was influential and actually had talent, acted in big movies. Everyone young and old knew who pac was. Nobody but young idiots knew who this guy was. His music couldn’t hold a candle to pac’s.

Quote Originally Posted by derek41 View Post
    Someone said that beat was crack. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. That garbage sounds like it was made on a Casio keyboard from 82. Shit sounds lazy and boring. This type of production is an insult to my ears. And comparing him to pac. Wtf. That’s some comedy right there. Pac was influential and actually had talent, acted in big movies. Everyone young and old knew who pac was. Nobody but young idiots knew who this guy was. His music couldn’t hold a candle to pac’s.

lol

nada ignorante

fuck whoever compares this faggot to 2pac on the real.
    N.I.

Quote Originally Posted by derek41 View Post
    Someone said that beat was crack. ��������������. That garbage sounds like it was made on a Casio keyboard from 82. Shit sounds lazy and boring. This type of production is an insult to my ears. And comparing him to pac. Wtf. That’s some comedy right there. Pac was influential and actually had talent, acted in big movies. Everyone young and old knew who pac was. Nobody but young idiots knew who this guy was. His music couldn’t hold a candle to pac’s.
    its sampled from a true dubstep tune from UK ( Mala from the Digital Mystikz ) :

maybe if you dont like true UK dubstep you will not enjoy it, but I like this kind of sound :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pz8Kp_yELg0

are you a crackhead?