Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: xxxtentacion has been shot, possibly dead

Shaolin Master

Who the fuck is this guy?? Ahh who cares, he’s dead so it doesn’t really matter. It’s like that lil pp or peep guy, it stinks for his family and friends,but the world will keep spinning. I wish it was open season on mumble/pop rap. This industry could use a good cleansing

He def resonated with the kids. Lots of teens down here are posting his music and reporting the news. Don't think I ever heard a song of his.

ive never heard a song or news article or facebook post about him in my life, odd hearing all this feedback now. I didnt even know what he looked like.

ill just say its unfortunate to go that young

he looked like a younger charles manson. i've noticed crack heads, meth heads and uglies are fans, not surprised.

to the people that had never heard of him, under which rock have you been livin in?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJGcwEv7838

Welcome to 2018!

Shaolin Master

I can’t stand this type of rap, trap mumble garbage doesn’t even get 5 seconds of my eartime so I guess it’s been a big rock
    Edit: after hearing that track and looking at this picture I can safely say, this guy is better off dead. This is what is popular today. Retard raps and garbage beats. I’m going back in my rock
    Last edited by derek41; 06-19-2018 at 05:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    to the people that had never heard of him, under which rock have you been livin in?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJGcwEv7838Welcome to 2018!
    are you like 12 years old or something? go listen to something decent you dirty mutherfucker

Quote Originally Posted by BIG RIG BROCK View Post
    are you like 12 years old or something? go listen to something decent you dirty mutherfucker
    no you fuckin asshole, I am not 12 years old, but I know whats up with rap nowdays, not like you that is stuck with the kind of rap that has been made more than 20 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by derek41 View Post
    I can’t stand this type of rap, trap mumble garbage doesn’t even get 5 seconds of my eartime so I guess it’s been a big rock
    Edit: after hearing that track and looking at this picture I can safely say, this guy is better off dead. This is what is popular today. Retard raps and garbage beats. I’m going back in my rock
    stop acting like the rap that was made in the 90´s was the modern definition of real eloquent music like Mozart, Miles Davis or Frank Zappa.

Its just fuckin rap! ( beats and lyrics for young people to go mental )

maybe you are just old, and only like 90´s rap because of nostalgia factor, people that were 45 years old in the 90´s also said that rap wasnt even real music.
    Last edited by Apocalypse; 06-19-2018 at 09:35 PM.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

RIP. Sad. He had a banger though with Joey Badass off his "?" album. My cousin put me on to it since he knows I'm a fan of Pro Era. Shit was fire. They actually did two tracks together "Kings Dead" freestyle & "Infinity (888)". He can rhyme. He had various styles, ya'll hate on anything that's not 90's still living in your momma's basement I see

literally nobody is hating on him lol

good music for 1nce

Shaolin Master

This is the result of the crack epidemic of years past. The government passed crack through the neighborhoods like candy and bitches be giving birth to mutants like this.

I'm going to go ahead an assume that disagreeable people existed before crack.

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    stop acting like the rap that was made in the 90´s was the modern definition of real eloquent music like Mozart, Miles Davis or Frank Zappa.
    I wholeheartedly think it was