Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
There was another one where Praz was telling the story of how Ghetto Superstar was made.

ODB showed up in their studio out of nowhere thinking it was his session. They then find out ODB's session is across the country LOL. ODB hears them doing Ghetto Superstar so he goes 'what's that?' and Praz goes 'something I'm working on' and ODB's like 'let me get on it'. Wyclef was there and goes just let him get on it and we'll delete it after lol.

So ODB gets in the booth and starts doing that ooooooooooo EEEEEEEEE aaaaahhh thing he does at the end of the song.
Then he goes, play it back
Then starts saying random words through where his verse was supposed to be
then he goes, play it back
Then starts rapping over the two layers he already did. mother fucker did his adlibs before doing the verse LOL, he literally constructed the whole thing backward

When they left Praz and Clef were so mind blown that they kept it on haha. I always thought he shitted on Mya on the singing on that song LOL
one of my favorite ODB stories lol. and he did his verses in ONE take, ended up outshining the artists meant for the track and making a hit.

I feel like ODB doesn't get enough props for the genius artist/ performer he was post-death. he could literally stand still like Michael Jackson used to for five minutes and have people fainting in the crowd