Thread: MTV Greenlit 'How High 2', but no word on if Method Man or Redman will be involved

Banned

Default MTV Greenlit 'How High 2', but no word on if Method Man or Redman will be involved

https://www.highsnobiety.com/p/how-high-sequel/

A ‘How High’ Sequel Is Officially in the Works

Following news of a Daria reboot, we now find out that MTV is also looking to revitalize 2001 stoner epic, How High, by releasing an upcoming sequel. According to Deadline, the network has partnered with Universal 1440 Entertainment (of Universal Pictures Home Entertainment) for a non-theatrical movie.

The sequel is to be written by Artie Johann and Shawn Ries (Family Guy), centering around two business-savvy weed enthusiasts who are out to find their missing cannabis, but along the way, they uncover an eye-opening government conspiracy. The film, executive produced by Shauna Garr, a producer on the original movie, will be shot in Atlanta this summer.

2001’s How High starred Redman and Method Man as two ordinary guys who somehow got into Harvard upon smoking something magical and acing their college entrance exams. For now, it remains to be seen how involved the rappers will be in the followup.

MTV is really on a mission. They've been going hard with the desperate attempts to recapture dead relevance.

Banned

CharlesJones is giving this straight-to-video release 4˝ Roast-Beef Sammiches.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

I read earlier that they were both in it
    We do it for the people.

They've been talking about it for years so they better.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

will this involve getting high at a nursing home?

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

lol red and meth made the first one bearable, if this has 2 Charles Jones straight to VHS actors in it instead then wtf are they thinking.

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

they should have kid and play to be in it instead

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

^

Or that other duo with the chubby one and the one who looks like Waka Flocka.

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

'

This niche genre of edgy weed comedies basically died post-legalization. Why even attempt it at this point? We need those Fetanyl straight to dvd flicks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
    ^

Or that other duo with the chubby one and the one who looks like Waka Flocka.
    Kenan & Kel?

De mijne is 4x duurder!

'How Po'd Up' starring Young Thug and Riff Raff? I don't think I've watched How High in 10 years, does it hold up? I just remember I Need Money.

Btw Cube is making Friday 4 as well, I'm assuming Chris Tucker is not coming back.

'

I'll probably watch Friday 4 because its funny to watch Icecube try so hard to look cool when he says incredibly stupid catch phrases no person would ever actually say during a conversation.

So 20 years later... I heard How High 2 will take place in a retirement home.

Melf Nederlandse lifestyle & hiphop community. Voor bazen. De beste website van de wereld.[

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    'How Po'd Up' starring Young Thug and Riff Raff? I don't think I've watched How High in 10 years, does it hold up? I just remember I Need Money.

Btw Cube is making Friday 4 as well, I'm assuming Chris Tucker is not coming back.
    Imo it holds up pretty well. I watched it again on TV last year or the year before and it was still entertaining.
    Retired.