Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Supreme Mathematics in the Movie Seven

FRESH FISH

Default Supreme Mathematics in the Movie Seven

I know it sounds crazy but I watched this movie again, and beforehand I was just kidding with myself about the title for obvious reasons. But then I really started using my third eye wathcing it. If you scratch beneath the surface it's crazy:

You have 2 cops chasing 1 man. But we all know knowledge(1) must come BEFORE wisdom(2). But it does. John Doe(the 1) actually is on to the 2 even though they are really chasing him. So no matter what, Knowledge will always come before Wisdom and if you try to put Wisdom first, you will find that you can't, and the Knowledge will find you first. Because everything always goes back to the 1.

Now before I go back to some of the Math you gotta look at the characters. Morgan Freeman is the Black Man. He has knowledge of self and wisdom. He knows what's going on. Brad Pitt is clueless and uncivilised. He can't think before he acts and speaks and has no patience for gaining knowledge or wisdom. He is walkign around with blinders on. He even pretends and feins knowledge(the cliff notes) just like all people who claim faith in some spook god like it's real. Even his wife, when she needs guidance goes to the Black Man bc she know he has the Knowledge and the Wisdom, something her own husband lacks.

The scene that really grabbed me and hurt, bc it's so true though was the scene in the library. Morgan Freeman goes there to study. There you see the security guards (Black Men and those of Latin descsent) who are there everyday. And what do they do? They play cards. Freeman points this out to them. He says ou have all the knowledge here at your fingertips and you play cards. Which is true. We have the Knowledge and the Wisdom and so many of us refuse to see it or turn our back to it and give in to the frivilous devil crap.

But back to the #'s. First the cops are chasing John Doe. That name is important bc it means someone who is unknown. Representin this unknown mystery God that no one can find. But all they end up finding is devilishment. You take the 7 deadly sins, bc John Doe believes he is serving God. But he kills 5 people and the last 2 are himself and Pitt to complete the cypher. So you have Power/Refinement(5) coming before the 2 which is once again Wisdom. If you have Power/Refinement before you do the Wisdom you lose control and have lost Truth. That's why they couldn't see what was ahead until it was too late and the circle was complete, finishing the 7 sins and having Pitt foolishly not be able to check his emotions and kill John Doe. The 1 (Knowledge represented by John Doe) knew what was going to happen the whole time. And Freeman knew it too as he said John Doe "has the upper hand"

Even if ou look on the DVD box and check out chapter 7....it's Greed....which starts with a G(the 7th letter). Greed being the # 1 action that causes man to seperate and lose GOD and fall in with the devils. That shit can'r just be a coincidence.

I just tried to type this up fast but if anyone can add on..go ahead.

Peace

Woooow....that's off the chain. I always did dig that movie, I just never thought on it like that. That's deep.

There's not much to add-on...you are on point with the mathematics!!

But, I remember the part when John doe beheads the wife of the cop and presents it to the uncivilized (brad pitt). Which is like the knowledge that he needs to understand, cause the head represents the #1.

Then the uncivilized (brad pitt) can't comprehend the lesson and goes on to seal his on fate by attempting to kill the John Doe (knowledge) but ultimately killing himself in the process.

Even while the blackman was urging him to see things for what they really are and not fall into the trap...like you said.

Damn!...that was a great post...Im going to rent that movie tonight. Good building!
    Last edited by Aqueous Moon; 02-24-2006 at 03:09 PM.

FRESH FISH

Quote Originally Posted by Aqueous Moon
    But, I remember the part when John doe beheads the wife of the cop and presents it to the uncivilized (brad pitt). Which is like the knowledge that he needs to understand, cause the head represents the #1.

Then the uncivilized (brad pitt) can't comprehend the lesson and goes on to seal his on fate by attempting to kill the John Doe (knowledge) but ultimately killing himself in the process.

Even while the blackman was urging him to see things for what they really are and not fall into the trap...like you said.
    !

Great Build!! I left some of that out bc I was in a rush(gotta do the laundry...lol) but you are on point with his wife's head...I was going to say the same thing, I thought I did, but i must of overlooked it....

hey dissonance i wanna ask you something when you come back

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

Dissonance, That was just a wonderful way of displaying the universal nature of Supreme Mathematics...how you did that and noticed that...amazing.

I mean just wow...again beautiful build and I couldn't add- on much but, I was feeling everything you drew up.

Don't stop posting stuff like this...just great.

(the law of fives)
    all the points have been made

Wow, I never saw that before. I mean, I knew there was something between the lines so to speak, but couldn't quite spot it.
    Great stuff, Ima get that movie again

Chicks dig giant robots

probably the first topic of its kind on KTL...i've peeped esoteric/occultic meanings of many movies..but never went into it like this...excellent post

Taino Ti

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

i must be missing something in the post

i think i missed something too
    all the points have been made

FRESH FISH

You got to watch it again. Look for the symbolism and themes running through the movie. It's like a microcosm of the struggle. It's bugged out. This ain't on some law of fives type shit...lol...

FRESH FISH

Read the responses in this thread. Those who aggreed and found this deep and full of knowledge have exposed themselves and their "math". This was absolute complete arbitrary jibberish made up in about 10 minutes. It shows how foolish this "knowledge" and "wisdom" is. It is a simple play on words and numbers to make the feeble, uneducated and ignorant fool themselves into thinking they have minds.

Those who responded in aggreement have the minds of children and shouldn't be speaking on anything. There are no words to truly express the ignorance. And some others here think they speak of anything.....sad

The Law of Fives indeed...fools

Oh...I get it the old bait and switch, right?

Hahaha....very funny...your an idiot.

Is that simple enough for you to understand?

How about this play on words....go fuck yourself!

You are a child you don't even have 7 inches of hard dick to poke at me with.

Get it?

7 is God and you just a dog.

FRESH FISH

The children expose themselves so quickly and easily.