Thread: illegal immigration

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
    First of all, I am not a "nigga." You're an unkle tom bitch if you refer to your fellow black people, or white people, as "niggas."
    Nigga please, me and my niggas don't care how you feel about it.

You have that plantation mentality.
    white niggas turned the whole globe into a plantation because they are weak. They had to lie steal and murder their way to supremacy. Their power is not real and the mask is dissolving.

The white elitists in charge of the DemoKKKrat party love it when black people degrade each other, kill each other, kill their own babies, sell each other drugs, etc.
    i don't give a fuck about what kind of party loves what - why are you telling me all of this shit.

Remember the Wu Tang documentary when Rza said where they grew up felt like a prison?
    No - No i don't remember when Rza said where they grew up felt like a prison

It was. The police don't police your neighborhoods, they just surround them. You get your little ghetto territory to drug each other, kill each other, and call each other "niggas." You're kept like a negro slave. Kept in your urban section 8 plantation. Kept on welfare.
    what kind of rush are you getting from typin all of this shit in response to my little 5 to 6 word post ?
    do you have a stamp collection ?

Second of all, wiff isn't a word.
    yes it is.

You actually have to use your fake ebonics on an internet forum and expect to be taken seriously?
    why would i give a fuck whether or not i'm taken seriously here ?

Settlement, civilization, and development of land by white people makes the land just as much their land as African tribes murdering each other for partials of land in Africa makes it black people's land.
    So how you see it, white people civilize and settle on land they develop and Africans murder each other for small parts of land.
    So in your mind, whites = civilized and Africans = uncivilized
    Thank you for telling us that shit.

If white people have no claim to their land that they settled developed and built the most thriving civilization in human history on, then neither do blacks have any claim to any land in Africa or anywhere else.
    nigga....what kind of dinosaur are you ?

Why is it wrong for white people to have land but black people think an entire continent belongs to them?
    nigga....what the fuck are you talking about ?

Unlike blacks in Africa who steal property from white people, murder them, rape them, and slaughter them only to cause mass famine and starvation because they don't even know how to manage large scale agriculture (Zimbabwe, South Africa, etc.),
    which white power organization do you belong to ?

white people in America have transferred trillions of dollars in wealth to non-white minorities and have established individual rights that protect individuals of all race and creed. Non-whites in America have equal rights, including equal property rights. Go buy some land. Or fight a war and try to conquer some land.
    Is archie bunker your sensei ?

Any other attempts at rebuttals?

Would you like to play the "indigenous peoples" argument?
    NO !
    i would not like to play with you
    you are a white supremacist
    Last edited by LORD NOSE; 09-19-2019 at 12:10 AM.