Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Misanthropic Rant

I had a funny one this arv, with a middle aged couple who bought a bunch of stuff, and I started loading it all in a box, and the guy was like 'don't you have bags? We have to walk and that's gonna be really awkward'. And I was like 'I've got them, I just don't like giving them out'. And he said something about wanting bags but then his wife was like 'no it's ok. A box is ok'. And he's still going on about wanting bags and I just put all the shit in a box and then she's adjusting a couple of wine bottles in the box and they're still like 'this is gonna be awkward' and I'm just standing there not doing anything knowing full well all I have to do is give them their fucking bags, but refusing to do so. So finally she takes the wine bottles out and they're like 'can we have a bag for these please', so I put them in a PAPER bag, and I'm like 'that'll do, won't it?', and the guy's already walking out with the box so it's just the woman and she gives a sort of like 'you really ARE a cunt' expression and says something like 'yeah, that's fine', and takes it and leaves, lolz.

It's just surreal to me. Like to have someone make such a point of not wanting to contribute to polluting the planet with that fucken shit, and still blatantly wanting to put your own short term convenience first anyway...fucking can't comprehend it. People are just fucking scum. Absolutely detest them.

Each day I get closer to just flat out refusing to give people bags.

lmao @ pussy bateman getting offended and negative reppin me in this thread

my misanthropic rant is against chubby dough boy b rocks types who get mad at me when i'm blasting classic rap tunes at 3am and disturbing their beauty sleep - fuck em

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Midnight to six is the best time to blast music, watch movies or play video games. You can take in all of the ambience you miss when you do it in the daytime. It is usually quiet around my during those times except for the occasional cap stopped at the intersection blasting munble rap and trap music or some broad arguing outloud with her boyfriend on the sidewalk. Other than that, the only other noise is when the birds start chirping at five o'clock and the people starting their vehicles going to work around the same time.