Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Misanthropic Rant

Default Misanthropic Rant

Guess I need to air this out somewhere.

Plastic bags. I don't know what the deal is in most countries. In Australia most shops pack everything in fucked up environment destroying plastic bags. Disgusting fucking pig scumbag human beings go through these things like it's nothing. They've finally been phased out in all states now except NSW, where I live. But the major supermarkets have just recently stopped supplying them, and hopefully it won't be long before they're gone altogether.

I absolutely fucking detest these things, and as someone who works in retail I NEVER offer them to anybody. If you want one from me you've gotta ask for it. I pack everything in boxes, even when cunts ask for bags, I'm like 'yeah, I'll just grab a box for you', and pack their shit in a box. I constantly get fucking scumbags asking for a bag for like a single bottle of wine or beer, and shit like that, and I have to bite my tongue every thyme to stop myself from saying something along the lines of 'no you can't, you self centered, ignorant fucking piece of shit'. And often cunts will like try to explain themselves, cos I guess I make it pretty clear I don't wanna give them a bag. And it's always shit like 'Ive gotta walk down the street'. Like fuck, oh shit then, fuck me I wouldn't want you to have to walk to your car or apartment without the convenience of having a plastic bag to carry your bottle of wine. Take 2, cunt.

That's another thing, these fucking scumbags who ask for 2 bags cos they don't think one will be strong enough. I just tell them one will be strong enough and don't give them a second one.

I get cunts who come in like daily, and take a bag every fucking thyme, and I make them ask for it every day instead of just putting their shit in it.

But point is, I just can't fucking comprehend this. Like why are humans such self centered, thoughtless fucking pieces of shit? You know this shit is ruining the environment and making this world an even shitter place for future generations, but you think your short term convenience is more important than that? Like I'm no crazy environmentalist or anything, but I've been bringing my own envirobags whenever I go to any kind of shop, for as long as I've been shopping for myself. Before there was even any real awareness or anything. Somethymes I forget and I'll fucking wear it. I'll carry shit awkwardly without a bag. I'm not trying to toot my own horn or anything. I'm just saying why the fuck don't people have any concern about being halfway fucking decent? Why the fuck should a fucking degenerate cunt like me be an exception, and actually place importance on trying to be decent person, while all these cunts just don't give a flying fuck about anybody or anything other than themselves?

I saw shit on the news after the supermarket ban thing, fucking scumbag pieces of shit complaining about having their convenience compromised for the sake of the environment, and I just had to turn that shit off. Fucking infuriating. Like I say, I just absolutely cannot comprehend it.

Yeah anyway, I guess that's that. Fuck human beings.

While I'm at it, I wish you could buy human meat. Cos like when I think about it I really hate eating meat, but I'm not about to go vegetarian. Mostly cos vegetarians tend to be weak, scrawny wimps, like Rza. I think you need to eat meat for strength. Unless you wanna spend half your life savings on supplements and shit. I think human beings are supposed to eat meat. Just fucked up how we have to breed animals to slaughter them and eat them. I'd feel so much better about eating human beings. Just like anybody who gets caught littering, stealing, smoking, using plastic bags, clapping while they laugh etc. Kill them and sell their flesh for human consumption. I'd be totally on board with that. I wouldn't support breeding humans to eat. That'd be fucked up. But cos most humans are pussies and would have issues with eating human flesh, there should be enough to go around for the select few like me who just don't wanna give up meat, but would much rather eat humans than animals.

'

About a year back researchers discovered a natural fungus that can break down plastic in weeks. It was discovered in some landfill in Pakistan. Nature basically offered up a solution.

So suck this drunk fungi garbage heap dick

Lol I agree with alla that, its the same in Canada with plastic bags. In Europe (i think, I know in Ireland) you have to pay for each plastic bag so everyone just buys the reusable ones and uses them over and over again, no one uses plastic bags there any more.

With how politicized being a normal adult human being is now, I don't think we'll ever reach the point where banning them will be normal or widespread in the US. People will just say it's the jews trying to make us gay(er). Unless the companies themselves choose to, and a few have. I agree they're shit but I use them. We save ours though and use them around the house for random stuff but that's more of being cheap than it is being environmentally conscious. We also have cloth bags but we almost always forget to take them to the store

Banned

Just double bag my groceries so the bottom doesn’t fall out and shut the fuck up.

Banned

If they’re gonna phase out plastic then have the decency to put handles on the paper bags. People get plastic because paper is impossible to carry more than one.

^that could b rephrased 'people get plastic cos they're self centered, thoughtless scumbags who value their own short term convenience over the future of our planet'.

And Bob, I don't c that fungus breaking this shit down, God...

Banned

I encountered Noel’s mom over the weekend. I bought four 50-count boxes of ammo and she would only give me one thin plaatic bag. I had to carry the bag of ammo in my arm like a baby.

On that shit on the news they were saying how cashiers in those big supermarkets that recently phased them out, had been copping constant abuse from disgruntled piece of shit customers. Makes me so fucking angry. When they get phased right out and we stop using them too, if I hear any such shit from customers then shit's gonna get ugly. U can only take so much.

I went on a 3 week roadtrip recently n took one plastic bag n used it for rubbish, n when it filled up instead of tying it off n throwing it out, I just emptied it into bins n used it again for the whole 3 weeks.

It's really not fucking hard to think of and do such things.

complaining niggas

oops wrong thread.
    Retired.

^proper lolz

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

New Zealand Supermarkets have phased out plastic bags. You have to take your own reusable fuckwit bags with you now.
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

'

If we go no plastic bags nation wide I guarantee there will be some zesty ass articles about how boxing up groceries is "privelege, racism, ableism" or something incredibly gay.

About half the time I remember to bring a bag. The problem is that the cost of a plastic bag is almost nothing, its not a perfect solution. If governments really want to stop people using them just ban them. I guess eventually enough people will bring a bag that they can raise the price of plastic bags and basically eliminate them from use.

What about smoking? Smoking in public is the height of disrespect. I think it should be completely banned. Do it in your home but not on public sidewalks. Its baffling that it was banned indoors but not on the street right outside where people are just as easily exposed to second hand smoke.

My suggestion would be to allow people to smoke outside IF they wrap their head in a plastic bag.

*insert jay-z and r. pedo kelly's best of both worlds album cover img*
    Retired.