Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anybody ever order any Chamber Music CDR releases?

Default Anybody ever order any Chamber Music CDR releases?

You know that shitty forum that was hosted by that G Clef dickhead. I bought a few of their CDR's. Just trying to rip one of the Falling Down ones now, and finding it hasn't stood the test of thyme. ie. It's fucked. Not a mark on it. Just fucked cos it's rubbish quality.

Damn shame, cos G Clef told me these shits were gonna be worth big bucks one day.

Anybody else ever buy any of their CDR's? How are they holding up?

^EXPLOSIVE lolz!!!

I don't believe in judging a man based on his appearance, but I'd have to make an exception for that fat fucking pig, lolz.

That, and knowing what a fucking dipshit loser he is.

He bought that coffee with your money.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

Lolz, I prefer to think he used it to buy the 6 pack of donuts he had BEFORE the coffee and chocolate mud cake that followed.

Banned

INF that used to post on here must have been off his meds for a while. He was accusing me of being G-Clef and I was somehow out to get him. haha

Yeah I don't think that guy is all there.
    Wutang really attracts mentally ill people. Them and ICP.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Yeah I have Falling Down Presents Untouchable Soldiers Vol.1 and 2 both CDRS are burnt out lol and 9th Prince Grandaddy Flow, cdr was fucked up when I got it and didn't play after track 9. Had to get the rest of the songs of the internet smh. They wouldnt give me a refund or another copy either when I complained.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

I have a few of their recent ones (last 2 years). they play well.
    Retired.

Never had any issues, although it's easy to tell they aren't the best quality. We all know Chambermusik has its faults, but you can't take away from them the amount of music they helped release, which we would have unlikely heard without Chambermusik .

Banned

how exactly is G Clef considered wu-fam by some? i know there was a group called Soul Kid Klick back in the day, but I don't know what their affiliation is.

Quote Originally Posted by Sikkatrix View Post
    Never had any issues, although it's easy to tell they aren't the best quality. We all know Chambermusik has its faults, but you can't take away from them the amount of music they helped release, which we would have unlikely heard without Chambermusik .
    I have no problem with the site itself, but g clef is a fucking joke.

I also have both those falling down CDRs. Theyre pretty cool. One of mine still seems to play, lolz.

As for g clef's affiliation, pretty sure soul kid click were backed by gza initially, which of course makes them all full blooded Wu Tang brethren.

I bought a bunch of cds off the site back in 2004. Tru n Livin, both the original Falling Down albums which were fuejo, few other CDs.

They all played fine. I ripped them early on. ChamberMusik included some extra free stuff. And their radio station back then was fresh.

You can hate on G Clef. I hate all you fuckers.

If anyone wants to sell any of there Chambermusik CDs, PM me with what you've got.

Interestingly it seems some artists on Chambermusik never get their own CDs and ask their fans about the quality of the CD. I have had this happen on at least 2 occasions (different artists) that I can think of right now

So strange : you release an album and the company doesn't even send you a personal copy
    Retired.