Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Czarface vs Ghostface Killah Coming Soon!

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Default Czarface vs Ghostface Killah Coming Soon!

Check Deck's Instagram. Might actually give it a listen this time around.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

You haven't checked out the MF Doom collab?

De mijne is 4x duurder!

Great news.
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Rame View Post
    You haven't checked out the MF Doom collab?
    Nah is it any good? I only checked out the first lp they did.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Peace CT

Yes please. Sign me up now. Peace

-Diamond in the Rough- 3rdEyeVizion's Avatar

Still not feeling their style. And Ghost on another concept album written by his favorite ghostwriter won’t change that

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdEyeVizion View Post
    Still not feeling their style. And Ghost on another concept album written by his favorite ghostwriter won’t change that
    Wait what? favorite ghostwriter?
    -----> Check Rev. William Burks aka Chuuuch "Nigowkno", "Runnit" and "Ganja"
    -----> KAMi Genesis, vol1, vol2 and vol3- beat tapes
    https://open.spotify.com/artist/48z4...QcWWL0Pat0qEDQ

He's probably talking about Trife who's been writing for Ghost since "Back Like That"

Nah Trife was Pretty Toney, Fishscale era.
    Shawn Wigs is the more recent projects.

Peace CT

Is there any truth to these Ghost ghost writer stuff? Superb was the SC era. I refuse to believe it until I hear someone other than crackhead Superb say it. Peace

fresh from the kitchen CL2coming's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by clanarchy View Post
    Nah Trife was Pretty Toney, Fishscale era.
    Shawn Wigs is the more recent projects.
    Yup... afraid so.

I think it's pretty stupid that ghost has them write for him (if he does) because all of his verses 'with them' have been forgettable. Especially the stuff credited to Shawn Wigs. Like really boring shit. Idk if drugs took away his ability to write but he needs better ghostwriters if this is the route he's choosing. Or to just write his own shit because i've very clear that he's a better rapper than Shawn Wigs and Trife

-Diamond in the Rough- 3rdEyeVizion's Avatar

Yeah I don’t really know if Ghost has a ghostwriter for sure, but his bars on his concept albums like 12RTD and such was boring compared to what he used to bring back in the day. It’s like he ain’t really feeling it himself neither.. Maybe it’s just Ghost as a what 48 year old rapper.. Maybe the hunger ain’t there no more.. Who the fuck really knows?? All I know is that Method Man is the only one out of the Clan who still brings mad bars and flow. He’s better than ever IMO.. He needs better beats tho.. I know I’m picky btw lol - Let’s get one last classic!

Yeah I don’t really know if Ghost has a ghostwriter for sure, but his bars on his concept albums like 12RTD and such was boring compared to what he used to bring back in the day. It’s like he ain’t really feeling it himself neither.. Maybe it’s just Ghost as a what 48 year old rapper.. Maybe the hunger ain’t there no more.. Who the fuck really knows?? All I know is that Method Man is the only one out of the Clan who still brings mad bars and flow. He’s better than ever IMO.. He needs better beats tho.. I know I’m picky btw lol - Let’s get one last classic!
    lol yeah sometimes I feel like i'm asking for too much too but i don't buy that whole age thing. For one, a 48 year old isn't old. I know in rap they treat it like 84 but a 48 year old shouldn't be less capable of rhetoric and writing than19-year-oldo. It's only in hip hop that we even entertain the idea. I think it's drugs. I think a lot of the golden age rappers really messed themselves up off drugs and can't create at all. Especially the ones on angel dust and cocaine which is most of wu. Rappers that stayed off drugs or aren't known for them are just as sharp as ever, but even that won't make ghostface need shawn wigs lol.

I mean, of all the people on earth why is wack ass?

I agree with you on Meth, he's in a great place right now.
    Last edited by TSA; 07-18-2018 at 04:12 PM.

All I know is that Method Man is the only one out of the Clan who still brings mad bars and flow. He’s better than ever IMO!
    You can Deck also. His flow and bars recently have been superb.