Thread: Who Is America? (New Borat/Ali G style show)

Default Who Is America? (New Borat/Ali G style show)

This shit is hilarious. I'm glad Sacha Baron Cohen went back to doing this style of show, its still fucking genius. Hes making fun of all the stupid identity politics that are running rampant in America and the west right now.

Hes got Bernie Sanders, Rumsfeld, Sarah Palin and a bunch of other cunts getting set up.

You saw the first episode? Its pretty funny. I don't know what style of comedy show you could do that isn't dated tbh. At least he has a unique thing going and hes playing to his strengths rather than doing something generic. Plus most people are still falling for it.

Peace CT

First episode was eh. Second was very funny. Peace

It's pretty funny. I'm still amazed how he still fools people especially politicians.

Jason Spencer, the guy that was being trained to 'fight' terrorists retired a couple days ago. That scene was batshit crazy, probably one of the weirdest set ups hes ever done.

fake news

People that support trump are going to magically think it's not funny because he made fun of republicans. That's the climate in the country right now, and it's really stupid. Tastes in the US are determined by proximity to Trump now.

I've only seen clips and they're fucking hilarious. I thought he was going to bring back Borat, Ali G and co for some reason but this is looking like he might top them

he made fun of your zombie velcro sneaker bernie too. he couldn't make fun of more liberals or there would have protests and essays about fake 'white privilege'

Peace CT

I loved that sketch. Sometimes it’s just comedy. We don’t have to overthink everything. Peace

I don't know why anyone should care about offending peoples political or religious views. I feel like its more inspired than most modern comedy shows. I really like Atlanta and Silicon Valley recently but outside of that theres not much going on. I always dug this guys MO, getting people to fuck themselves over.

I read that Kingman already has a mosque. And the people at the town meeting were hardly expressing any considered opinions about culture and religion, some of them were clearly racist. That character is a spoof of the liberal intellectual elite and all their horseshit anyway. Its just funny to play off both sides of the culture war like that.