Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Enjoy life you dongbags.

Banned

Default Enjoy life you dongbags.

I got a nice little weekend. Doing a little boozing with the cuz tonight, then a little British Open in the morning while the storms roll through. Maybe take the woman somewhere after, then hit the range, maybe cut the lawn.

That the big Italian-American golf outing Sunday. We took second place two years in a row going for the gold now.

Stay American.

Banned

Right now I’m enjoying a beer on the balcony of my room at Omni Bedford Resorts. Check it out.

Im having such a good time on my weekend getaway, I’m checking Wu-Corp. Jesus Christ, what’s wrong with me?

I was listening to an I-talian american podcast and one of the guys on there, a comedian, said he hated the term italian-american and that he's just white. That they tired to have an itailan american award show and it only lasted one year because ppl don't give a fuck anymore.
    DOOSH, is this a common sentiment among that guidos?

Banned

No. Just among those that have fallen victim of left wing faggotry.

And I’m not even trying to make a joke. That’s the only type of person that engages in self-hatred like that.

Stay in America long enough and you will see Nigerians influenced by that sort of customless, cultureless castration of ethnicity.
    Last edited by Dooch; 07-21-2018 at 10:16 AM.

It's already started, though it happens more in Nigeria than America. Colonialism really did a fucking head game on Africans and the average educated (in Nigeria) Nigerian firmly believes that being cultureless, languageless, and having not objective is a virtue. They only start appreciating their identity when they leave Nigeria. Then they either stop the faggotry or go way too hard toward the other direction and become a faggot all over again. I've heard 'can you believe in China people teach their children their language instead of English' and similar sentences that would only make sense in Nigeria.

People that are self-hating, regardless of their ethnicity, are unanimously weak and useless. Their kids are also, without fail, androgynous balls of dough with no discipline or shame.

I've been doing lots of drugs the past few months and having sex with prostitutes while high.
    My favourite combination is GHB and Mephedrone and just a puff of weed. Might even be better without the weed.
    Another mix I like is 2cb and GHB. GHB just turns me into a deviant. Really takes away any boundaries. They call it a date rape drug, I call it a rapist maker. I really have to avoid playgrounds and preschools while on it. Or pretty much any public place.

Lately I've been enjoying sober life a lot more, ironically because of doing drugs so much. Being high makes me appreciate sober life in a weird way. Makes me feel more engaged in everything I do. I feel like I've changed in a good way. Sometimes when I'm high I look forward to being sober again. Just waking up and everything feels new and interesting again. Feels like coming home, while drugs feel like a holiday.

"I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

The world is headed towards homogenization. If you visit any major city you can already see this.

Why should anyone care if you're Italian American though? We can tell by the surnames anyway. I don't know why its useful to differentiate between a white american and someone whos really into gabbagoo and wants people to use their special terminology.

'

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    The world is headed towards homogenization.
    I don't thinks so

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    The world is headed towards homogenization. If you visit any major city you can already see this.

Why should anyone care if you're Italian American though? We can tell by the surnames anyway. I don't know why its useful to differentiate between a white american and someone whos really into gabbagoo and wants people to use their special terminology.

You’re a moron.

LOL homogenize this dick. I like how you're insulted by someone acknowledging they're italian in an attempt to act like you're broad minded compared to the small minded person that appreciates their grandparents and culture.

Banned

It’s stupid.

White, black and Hispanic are the most generic terms you can find.

Tell some first generation Croatians or Russians, people born in America, that they are the same as an italian or a wasp.

Tell a New England WASP that he is the same as an Alabama good ol’ boy.

Yea everyone’s a “human being”. And we’re all related to the great apes too. You dumb fuck twatlick.

Sha you actually come off as the most ignorant.

Big cities are patchwork’s of ethnic enclaves.
    Last edited by Dooch; 07-21-2018 at 07:16 PM.

Banned

I don’t know anything about sha but if I had to guess, i’d Say he is white. I’d say he is one of those old school wiggers who hates his white skin and ethnic culture ( probably Scots-Irish or Polish) so he tries to be black and attempts to rationalize his use of the word “nigga” because we’re all human beings and he respects the black hip hop culture, all the while being a complete hypocrite.

I picture him as Aaliyah. A bad yellow bitch.

I think this whole 'we're all mixing' bullshit is a sack of bullshit. Nebraska was the most actually diverse place I've ever been. Everyone talked to and engaged with each other but it was a bunch of medium to small towns and has nothing to do with how the real world looks.

I'm in houston now and I can go weeks without seeing a white person especially since I have the option to work remotely. It's very difficult to meet someone that isn't from my state in Nigeria let alone from another african country. The more diverse a place is the further people shift into their ethnic enclaves. People always cite places like NY etc as 'diverse' because it has a bunch of immigrant restaurants trying to get white people's money but in reality it's the complete fucking opposite. 'Every major city' like this and it's worse outside the US and Canada.

It doesn't help that there are throngs of self having ppl on the wing talking about 'Why do we have to have cultures? Aren't we human?' bitch are you stupid? Do iguanas have cultures? Nigga.

'

Im watching some baseball high lights and they just showed the Braves BEAT THE FREEZE mascot guy.
    I would enjoy watching TSA wear this same outfit and race Brock in construction boots. Would be the race of the century.