Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Enjoy life you dongbags.

Yeah, those weren't regular immigrants who wanted to make a better life for their families. They were mostly displaced people with nowhere to go. I don't know what would have been a good solution, but you don't need to be Nostradamus to guess that a bunch of sandy cult members who are only educated in a dated work of fiction are probably not going to be a great addition to the western world.

There is no apparent solution that I can see that isn't fraught with other potential problems. At the same time, I really do believe that people with radical, groundless belief systems like Islam, liberal humanism, nationalism etc are now on the wrong side of history, and they aren't going to be particularly influential after 15 years or so.

I think Brexit was strongly influenced by that whole situation too because a lot of people in the UK wanted to cut the EU freedom of movement off, and its perfectly understandable. It could end up having many other negative effects though.

@Rob, is there any palehorsery in what you're saying
    @Dooth, this who 'blaming progressives for crime' thing is pretty stupid but I'm not going to assume you know better. I can also make an 'another day in any all white town in Texas or any state i've ever been' thread and it would be back to back hourly reporting on people leaving their kids in cars to die as they themselves slump over from heroin at walmart. This isn't adding pedophilia. But I'm not going to do that because that's something white people would do. I think the dynamic is that white people take a strong interest in posting 'other people' doing 'bad stuff' while 'other people' don't have that level of vindictiveness and white people themselves have next to no self awareness outside of what they want to feel for reasons almost always tied to highschool or their dick. So there's a bias slant. Yes there is less violent crime in these towns where white people are slumping over from drugs but white ppl also have less testosterone and are generally fearful as a whole. Now if you fact rape/beating/torture of defenseless people like kids and women we're back in the back game

There's also this thing where white people walk into situations with what they want to believe and filter observable fact for nuggets of support to the preconceived bias. So no matter how much white males are clearly the primary terrorists in the US by all stats and figures, they're going to just say it's because they have a high IQ and arabs are actually the terrorists. I remember when they found out they were neanderthals. Next thing you know, every article about neanderthals was about how they were really cute and clever despite no evidence to this existing. What we know is that they incested their genes into making them basically an emotion cognitive function and physical ability crippling virus for anyone of their offspring but you'll never hear about that again.

I think this creates a 2 prong problem. One, nobody is trying to have a conversation about anything of weight with a white american because they either don't want to waste time or don't want to be hideously disappointed which I usually am with Robby who was a reasonable human being 5 years ago (not so much dooth cause he's that nigga) . Two, white people sit around and having fights with various ethnic groups and people in their own head, it festers for years grows, warps their capacity to observe reality objectively and relate with other people. Then they start dumping it on a none white person. Like actually walking around angry at people you've never met because you and them have been going at it for years on the 7th page of Google and you're own shower arguments.

With communists (lol) and jews being a consistent source of 'all the bad things' and idk, you, being the source of 'all the good things'. Infantilizing yourself for no reason at what's supposed to be the peak of your own ability to enjoy what life has to offer.
    Last edited by TSA; 07-24-2018 at 07:20 AM.

Banned

All I said was certain leftists types were in denial of the source of the homicides committed against blacks as far as what is a day to day threat in black urban communities, specifically those in cleveland.

You twisted it into something. I dunno I just skimmed.

you have to forgive tsa.. his homepage is huffington post, the haters of whites and males.

Banned

Brock, everything cool I just said..... you ruined it.

Banned

Scooch, I’m enjoying my life watching Mona Kosar Abdi on Cleveland 5 morning news right now. Where’d you guys get this chick? She should leave for L.A. like Lebron did. Cleveland doesn’t deserve her.

Banned

I’d love to fuck Melissa Mack, the fox 8 weather broad.

Where in northeast Ohio are you

Banned

Akron

Banned

I’m playing some golf down there later this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Ha damn
    100 million is considered a huge handout? I think Floyd Mayweather made around $150 million for his last HBO fight.
    they draw ~11 billion euros from the EU budget in total (the 100mil is an infrastructure handout). the countries of eastern europe have, generally speaking, received the highest level of funding from the EU in comparison with their contribution (eg. poland contributes around 3 billion euros). not to mention the huge trade benefit they reap from free trade and worker movement within the EU.

the point is, it's ironic that there is political mileage in blaming the EU for all the problems in your country, whilst refusing to leave because it would tank your economy.

i know you brought up "western european" countries that you feel are experiencing some migrant crime wave, but the same argument has been made in countries like hungary and poland, in stark contrast with any evidence. these countries were more than capable of being riddled with organised crime and corruption throughout the 90s and crime has decrease uniformly since both joined the EU.

this is true of almost all countries in europe - hysterical types such as yourself paint these places like germany as crawling with violent, european and women hating muslims, when in fact crime in germany is at a 30 year low.

anyway it's easy to see how there is political utility in whingeing about the EU in germany and england because they contribute more than they receive and had well functioning societies prior establishment - but it's laughable in these eastern european backwaters. it's just an stock standard appeal to nativism which papers over the political deficiencies of those making them.

Banned

The discourse right now is giving me a bulge. Especially from Bateman.

Quote Originally Posted by rainbow View Post
    they draw ~11 billion euros from the EU budget in total (the 100mil is an infrastructure handout). the countries of eastern europe have, generally speaking, received the highest level of funding from the EU in comparison with their contribution (eg. poland contributes around 3 billion euros). not to mention the huge trade benefit they reap from free trade and worker movement within the EU.

the point is, it's ironic that there is political mileage in blaming the EU for all the problems in your country, whilst refusing to leave because it would tank your economy.

i know you brought up "western european" countries that you feel are experiencing some migrant crime wave, but the same argument has been made in countries like hungary and poland, in stark contrast with any evidence. these countries were more than capable of being riddled with organised crime and corruption throughout the 90s and crime has decrease uniformly since both joined the EU.

this is true of almost all countries in europe - hysterical types such as yourself paint these places like germany as crawling with violent, european and women hating muslims, when in fact crime in germany is at a 30 year low.

anyway it's easy to see how there is political utility in whingeing about the EU in germany and england because they contribute more than they receive and had well functioning societies prior establishment - but it's laughable in these eastern european backwaters. it's just an stock standard appeal to nativism which papers over the political deficiencies of those making them.
    Overall, crime in Germany is lower than it was the past few decades. But violent crimes are on the rise as well as antisemitism. Plus a lot of crime goes unreported or doesn't make it into the statistics for other reasons.

Also, immigrants are very overrepresented in the crime statistics on many levels. From violent crimes to tax fraud. From robbery to rape. Where I live, organised crime is run by Morrocans for 80%. The other 20% is Turks and other non Western immigrants.

Not only that, but immigrants are making a lot more use of welfare benefits. To a point the system is bound to collapse with the rate refugees are coming.

That's not hysteria, but facts.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

Banned

I’m gonna go with the guy who lives there. I believe him.

lol

NETHERLANDS CRIME RATE CONTINUES TO FALL; AMSTERDAM STILL MOST DANGEROUS CITY

Last year the number of reported crimes in the Netherlands dropped by 8 percent, continuing its declining trend over the past years, according to newspaper AD's annual Crime Meter. Amsterdam also saw a decrease in crime, but the Dutch capital is still the most dangerous city to live in crime-wise.
    The AD crime meter takes 10 types of common crime into account, an 2016 saw a decrease in all 10 types, especially in the number of thefts. Nationwide home burglaries decreased by 14 percent, pickpocketing decreased by 13 percent and muggings by 12 percent.

Amsterdam maintains its
    number one position for crime rate. Overall the city saw a drop in crime equal to the national average, -8 percent. There was a decrease in all types of crime in Amsterdam, except for vandalism, which increased by 0.1 percent, and robberies, which remained stable. Home burglaries and pickpocketing saw the biggest decreases, -15.4 percent and -14.4 percent respectively.

https://nltimes.nl/2017/05/19/netherlands-crime-rate-continues-fall-amsterdam-still-dangerous-city