Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Enjoy life you dongbags.

Lol a lot of assumptions here. I was talking about the future specifically, which may be difficult to imagine at this point. Major cities just show that all these cultures will live in the same area, the consequences of that happen later.

I'm English and white. I like my grandparents. To me modern english and western culture in general is vastly superior to any goofy immigrant culture. I mean whatever it is, its a bastardized version of the actual culture and your grandparents think its watered down. Kind of like the word gabbagoo. Its not that I think its not worthwhile to preserve your culture, more that I think its almost impossible. I mean Italy was ruled by muslims for a while there, why not celebrate that part of your history? All these things are transient and convenient, and most of these things are dominated by outside forces. TSA made a good case for this with what he said about Nigeria.

I keep meaning to change the Aaliyah pic, its been up a few years now.

Banned

Oh I get it now. You’re one of those Euros who thinks American is an ethnicity.

And you’re obsession with “gabagoo” is because you watched sopranos.

And no Italy was never ruled by Muslims. That’s going to be England in 20 years.

Ah Salami Bacon, mate

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    I don't thinks so

ah yes, isn't the reemergence of fascism in eastern europe awe inspiring? a bit hypocritical though, considering Poland takes a huge $100 million usd handout from the EU from the current budget.

they've always been a petulant, whiney bunch though.

Haha well technically muslims ruled Sicily for 100 years not Italy, but thats just an example. Cultures are transient in nature, and the only way culture remains pure is by being isolated on some little island or by being controlled.

The UK is projected to have a larger Asian population but mostly Indian not Arabic. Some guy wrote an article a few years back about arabs taking over which was based on nonsense. I think some American news outlets like the idea though. White people are projected to become a minority in both America and the UK around 2050. Not sure about the rest of Europe.

But even if Islam took over it wouldn't last. Once humans are able to regulate their behaviour with genetics, nanotech, improved antidepressants etc antiquated religions like that are going to struggle to offer anything of meaning. The hardline muslims already blow themselves up out of frustration because they can't function in modern western society.

polish and russia people are of unfathomable stupidity and nothing theyre into is positive and adult. i dont get how they could be anti immigrant because noooooobody is trying to deliberately go to those places. They cant do anything right.

im willing to bet theres more Nazis in both places than anywhere outside the US despite Nazis explicitly marking them for extinction.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    Lol a lot of assumptions here. I was talking about the future specifically, which may be difficult to imagine at this point. Major cities just show that all these cultures will live in the same area, the consequences of that happen later.

I'm English and white. I like my grandparents. To me modern english and western culture in general is vastly superior to any goofy immigrant culture. I mean whatever it is, its a bastardized version of the actual culture and your grandparents think its watered down. Kind of like the word gabbagoo. Its not that I think its not worthwhile to preserve your culture, more that I think its almost impossible. I mean Italy was ruled by muslims for a while there, why not celebrate that part of your history? All these things are transient and convenient, and most of these things are dominated by outside forces. TSA made a good case for this with what he said about Nigeria.

I keep meaning to change the Aaliyah pic, its been up a few years now.
    the people in nigeria most susceptible to outside influence are the ones with minimal outside world contact. once they move out of nigeria or to a city of moderate global diversity they start rejecting everything non african.

thats what globalization does. it makes people run further into their corner. thata why youre seeing the rise of terrorism Nazism and radicalization of politics. i dont think were all going to be 'the same'

'

Quote Originally Posted by rainbow View Post
    considering Poland takes a huge $100 million usd handout from the EU from the current budget.
    Ha damn
    100 million is considered a huge handout? I think Floyd Mayweather made around $150 million for his last HBO fight.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    the people in nigeria most susceptible to outside influence are the ones with minimal outside world contact. once they move out of nigeria or to a city of moderate global diversity they start rejecting everything non african.

thats what globalization does. it makes people run further into their corner. thata why youre seeing the rise of terrorism Nazism and radicalization of politics. i dont think were all going to be 'the same'
    Yeah I get that, theres definitely a kickback against globalization. We'll see how far it goes, its interesting to watch for sure. Its worth noting that globalization on the current scale is unprecedented, its probably a case of too much too soon.

I'm not saying we're all going to be 'the same' (although given a few hundred years who knows) but more homogenization? Absolutely. India and China already have a big influence over the surrounding countries, America and Europe will continue to be culturally and financially dominant. Developing countries like Nigeria need globalization to level up.

The thing that makes everything totally unpredictable is the proliferation of new technologies. Theres all kinds of shit thats changing rapidly at the moment. Even in third world shitholes people are starting to get smartphones and the internet.

'

i dont get how they could be anti immigrant
    https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=aPeFA_1525215785

I think I understand how they chose that position. 18 wheelers plowing through Christmas festivals, tribal warfare in the streets, EMT and Fire department personel attacked on the job, Bataclan massacres, massive pedo grooming gangs like Rotherham and Telford, countries like Sweden having 55 no-go zones and a Feminist government creating amnesty programs if Jihadist simply hand over their grenades and weapons. Ariana Grande concerts being blown up. Frequent and massive train stabbings involving 14 victims like Germany the other day. The near daily honor killings. Unprecedented amount of rapes directed towards 13 - 17yr old white euro females with the bodies being dismembered and even eaten. Other than your general safety and national identity being in jeopardy, you then get to enjoy the tax burden of supporting a 200 lb adult with a child's brain. I think it was Norway that announced they had a 2 - 4% success rate of integrating migrants into society. I'm sure Poland and Russia feel devastated they are missing out on this beautiful opportunity to create a highly progressive utopia. Why would anyone even be remotely surprised Europe is moving towards large Nationalist uprisings after everything that's happened in just the last 10yrs alone?

Banned

Indians are like basement mold. No wonder they flock to a damp murky place like England.

I think I understand how they chose that position. 18 wheelers plowing through Christmas festivals, tribal warfare in the streets, EMT and Fire department personel attacked on the job, Bataclan massacres, massive pedo grooming gangs like Rotherham and Telford, countries like Sweden having 55 no-go zones and a Feminist government creating amnesty programs if Jihadist simply hand over their grenades and weapons. Ariana Grande concerts being blown up. Frequent and massive train stabbings involving 14 victims like Germany the other day. The near daily honor killings. Unprecedented amount of rapes directed towards 13 - 17yr old white euro females with the bodies being dismembered and even eaten. Other than your general safety and national identity being in jeopardy, you then get to enjoy the tax burden of supporting a 200 lb adult with a child's brain. I think it was Norway that announced they had a 2 - 4% success rate of integrating migrants into society. I'm sure Poland and Russia feel devastated they are missing out on this beautiful opportunity to create a highly progressive utopia. Why would anyone even be remotely surprised Europe is moving towards large Nationalist uprisings after everything that's happened in just the last 10yrs alone?
    Things happen, just like in most other countries around the world but it's not part of (my) daily life. Maybe I don't check the news enough or the right outlets.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

Nigga you need to get off the 7th page of Google LOL. Is this the shit you're walking around actually thinking is happening in real life?
    Poland and Russia are snowy Nigerias. I really don't know why they're trying to act like someone is trying to deliberately go there. I get people compromising if they can't get into Germany but I have a good friend that lived in Switzerland and Russians + Polish + Romanian ppl were the biggest issue there as far as crime and social stupidity.

Also, what is 'integrating'? That shit doesn't even make sense. Are they saying the people moving to Norway can't speak Norwegian? Norway is an incredible country though. Much respek. If anyone sees Russia/Poland's decisions in life and Norways and thinks Russia and Poland are -now- doing something intelligent, I can easily see that person referencing Papa Wu on an essay. I also like how Putin's height is what's currently driving Russian foreign policy

'

I'm about 10 yrs deep into reading about and tracking weekly occurrences of abhorrent crimes against the native populations of Western European countries since the engineered "migrant crisis" happened. I know some of the names and industries of the enablers. Names that won't draw many results in any major search engine. So I wont list them because I dont want this thread getting indexed. The NGO vessels need to be sunk though. Even Libya fired on them other week and stated they don't want pedos, and ostracized criminals back on their shores lol.

example of what has been happening in once peaceful nations with a near non-existant rape or homicide rate

http://www.friatider.se/gruppv-ldtog...-s-nkta-straff

They raped (twice) and ripped a 13 yr olds genitals apart, gushing blood, and now she has psychological trauma and self harms herself. Week by week I read stories like this. Year after year it keeps snowballing. On any given day I can find a a fresh story. Euro press buries and outright censors an amazing amount of stuff. Don't challenge me on this or I will make near daily updates.

Toronto's mass shooting less than 48 hours ago? check the updates of the suspect and draw a conclusion. I believe he even murdered a far left open boarder advocate college chic.

Those are just two small examples in the larger scheme of things. Don't get me wrong, immigration can still definitetly work (with constraints) but it has to be approached with a highly pragmatic and sensible stance in this day and age. Allowing brain dead progressives spanning 3-gens that lack a basic grasp of world history, current affairs, or can't even outline the major differences between branches/sects of Islam or let alone comprehend Africa's extremely complex political systems and problems is a recipe for disaster.

Their incompetence and actions only continue to stir the pot. This blatant downplaying and ignorance of the situation will only spawn an insurgency on two sides like this planet has never seen.
    Last edited by The Seer; 07-24-2018 at 03:44 AM.

'

Also, what is 'integrating'? That shit doesn't even make sense.
    A cobb of shucked nebraskan corn up your ass

Banned

People don’t want to hear the truth especially progressives.

I posted daily articles about the black on black crime in my “Just another Day on cleveland East” side thread, which I could have continued to this day.

Just to prove the point of what the real threat is over there. People ignored Finally when they couldn’t debate against it.