Thread: [ SiLKROAD GUNMEN - AOSHIMA MOONSUGAR ] Full Album + Merch

Default [ SiLKROAD GUNMEN - AOSHIMA MOONSUGAR ] Full Album + Merch

P.E.A.C.E!

https://icecreamkoan.bandcamp.com/album/aoshima-moonsugar

New album out featuring Okami Ghosthack and Morlore Yor [ Poison Flowerz! & MENES the Pharaoh ]

Merch is available [ Shirts , CD's and Cassettes ]

Let us know what you thinking brothaz. We have been dropping music on this site for 10 + years now.

Aoshima ; A place of many cats. Where moonsugar drips from the dazzling imported Akaviri Oaks, and the Kappa river raft betwixt decapitated Buddha statues upon the 淀川. The Empty Leopard Tank Exorcist is preserved through 原宿 crime scene tape mummification just long enough to peer into the Zer.0 W34V3 BOUNDARY. Ice Cream Koan tempest banditz have made away with the precious moonsugar extractz vial and are presently placing it upon the Neko Black Market [ BROUGHT TO YOU IN PART BY; 磁器 ネコ 財閥 ]. Digital streamz of the live event are taking place in the July 31st, 1948 Dustloop -0060 in 巢鴨拘置所 Server Room Z10011 W9, provided by the Tokyo Tribunal. The SiLKROAD GUNMEN have ousted the White Cake Inugami and taken control of every meowmix catacomb across the landz. Morlore Yor and Okami Ghosthack and the Macca Yokai present to you … AOSHIMA MOONSUGAR by SiLKROAD GUNMEN ;

The first release from the ICE CREAM KOAN collective is fully produced by Axphykz and 招き猫 directed from the pawz of Morlore Yor and Okami Ghosthack, kotodama I.N.K.slashed and recorded over 20 moons viewed through Friskies can kaliedascopes
    , and fully actualized since. Amateratsu cloud penguins sip on alchemic hydrocalciated skooma in Colovian helms, while simultaneously telling you to PURCHASE THIS CRATE!

Reviews:

“No better idea was ever thought, other than horse skewerz” - Mai'q the Liar

"Meow" - Domino the Alley Cat

"Cop this project, and also there's a dead lady sown inside me" - Mermaid Hello Kitty Plush

"いいヒト!ごはんくれ!" - Taokaka

The Pre-Order starts today; July 17th, 2018 with the release of “IRON GODESS TEA”, the first video from AOSHIMA MOONSUGAR and the ability to purchase the product. The full album, and merchandise will be shipped and released on July 31st 2018.

Vocals and Enginearing by : Morlore Yor & Okami Ghosthack
    Production by : Axphykz
    Artwork courtesy of JophEyel [ CD and Tape construction, Logos and Album Art ]
    Merchandise courtesy of TreeDemon Tapes , Ice Cream Koan, Dub Ekoms.
    Guest Vocals courtesy of White Lotus

Music Videos

Last edited by MENES; 08-01-2018 at 07:08 PM.
    DOWNLOADALBUMZ!

Nice artwork on all those items!

Best of luck with the sales. I really dug your last album, Party in a pyramid, which I bought on cassette. I'm currently out of funds but I might check back for this release later. Again, best of luck with your joint project with Poison Flowerz.

P.E.A.C.E.
    Retired.

thankz brotha ! we appreciate it ... a few free codes might be coming around soon.
    DOWNLOADALBUMZ!

Copped CD... dope!!!!!!!!!!!