Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I think I eat more Chipotle than the average person. How about you?

Banned

Default I think I eat more Chipotle than the average person. How about you?

If I’m in an area that has chipotle, that’s pretty much my lunch spot. I was recently in Akron 3 days a week for about a month, and I eat lunch there every single day. The cashier got to know me pretty well.

if there’s a Jimmy John’s nearby, then it’s a coin flip.
    Last edited by Sir Artsdradamus; 08-10-2018 at 11:35 AM.

I used to eat there 2-3 times a week about 2 years ago, then idk what happened but I just completely stopped having any sort of craving for it

most people go for the burrito bowls, but two chicken tacos with rice, veggies and sour cream was my shit

there's an amazing sushi spot I'd visit 3 times a week to where they'd recognize my voice when I called but their service since went to shit
    Last edited by Mumm Ra; 08-10-2018 at 12:15 PM.

charles jones talking on food spots is a lot more interesting

Banned

When I’m in Cleveland, I’m always sure to stop at a corned beef sammich shop in honor of the god CharlesJones.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

^before or after you drive by his house?
    We do it for the people.

Banned

I go with the tacos. The Burritos are as overrated as the panini overstuffed sandwich. It’s all filler.

'

I've actually been eating decent stuff lately. One of the better pastrami sandwiches I've had in years from a new Jewish deli. Also Chicken cacciatore and a side of oversized gourmet meatballs with a half loaf of fresh ciabatta and olive oil. Got tired of ribeye and NY strips and did a couple filet mignons w/ asparagus & a choco taco after.

Tried chipotle twice in my life and got angry both times because the kid working would put 10 pieces of meat in 1 tortilla then 2-3 in the rest. Almost went full shinebox - frank vincent on their staff of "specialy enabled box-heads" who are allergic to shine products & accesories.

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

http://amp.timeinc.net/time/5362597/...e-test-results

An unexplained illness outbreak possibly related to an Ohio Chipotle restaurant continues to baffle officials roughly two weeks since people started getting sick.

Health officials have identified 644 people who became sick after eating at a Chipotle outside Columbus between July 26 and July 30, according to a Friday update from Ohio’s Delaware General Health District. The cause of the illnesses, however, remains unclear.

After stool samples initially tested negative for four of the pathogens typically behind food-borne illness outbreaks — E. coli, norovirus, shigella and salmonella — the Ohio Department of Health submitted leftover food samples for additional testing, thinking they might come back positive for either Bacillus cereus and Clostridium perfringens bacteria, both of which can cause food-borne illness.

“This is very strange, to not know a pathogen or a source after food samples were tested and stool, initially,” says Traci Whittaker, a public information officer with the DGHD.

Whittaker says stool samples have been sent to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for more advanced testing, but results are not yet available.

Bill Marler, a lawyer who specializes in food-borne illness cases, says he originally suspected that Bacillus cereus might be behind the illnesses. With those results coming back negative, however, he says there’s a chance Staphylococcus aureus is to blame. That bacteria is typically associated with hospital-acquired infections, but it can also contaminate foods and cause gastrointestinal illness, according to the CDC. About 25% of people, many otherwise healthy, carry the bacteria on their skin or in their nose, the CDC says.

Aside from that, Marler says, he’s not sure what the pathogen could be. “The public health officials are certainly doing all the right testing,” Marler says.

A representative from Chipotle told TIME there is “nothing new to report.”
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

I eat it less than the average person, Jimmy Johns more than the average person. It's my go to if I forget to stock up the work fridge with my own chink crafted sandwich ingredients

Banned

Firehouse subs is better. BBQ Beef and cheddar brisket.

jersey mikes also shits on jimmy johns, but i like that jimmy johns isn't 'heavy'. You can eat it without having to stop and think about your life. I save food like that for the evening or at least after work.

'

I tried Firehouse for the first time other month. It was pretty good.

Europe is getting more and more fast food places.

No wonder we're getting fat and lazy like you guys.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

tsa, do you have any pictures with stacks of money in your mouth or holding stacks of money?

Stacks of money on your coffee table will impress us too.

De mijne is 4x duurder!