Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Banning Alex Jones on the social medias

FCC Bans Alex Jones Shows, Jones Thinks This Trump Action is Prep for Killing Trump

'

He was running a pirate terrestrial radio station. The FCC will shut down anyone doing that because you need a license. So no conspiracy with that latest revelation.

The coordinated takedown of him from every social media platform was politically motivated though. It makes the left look extremely petty and hilariously paranoid.

Imagine perceiving this guy as a major threat?

Le MANCH, REPRESENT!!!!!

YA HEARD?!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    He was running a pirate terrestrial radio station. The FCC will shut down anyone doing that because you need a license. So no conspiracy with that latest revelation.

The coordinated takedown of him from every social media platform was politically motivated though. It makes the left look extremely petty and hilariously paranoid.

Imagine perceiving this guy as a major threat?
    LOL^
    He's easily the voice of a generation. Corporations hedged all their bets of CNN and hilary with the last election. It didn't work so CNN is trying to act like there was a glitch in the matrix (fake news) that hindered them from selling influence effectively. Being balls deep in debt to these corporations and governments they've been going hamburger helper hard on 'fake news' and 'social media ceos' to get them to shut down anyone with a voice other than their own. Though it's not 'the left' because the Bernie people are equally an enemy and establishment republicans are with the movement too. Since the people making these decisions are old and probably reptiles, they're going about it sloppy because they don't know how the internet works. The alt-white and the social democrats are both anti establishment and both good at the internet (though I give slight favor to the alt boiz in that arena) and they're both under attack. Jones is an easy first target, and social dems don't have 'media people' that can work as easy targets like the alt right does.

still, Trump's jizz bat fcc head is leading the charge as he's 100% a corporate orc cop, like trump.

I think Alex Jones' favorite film is 'Network'. That film seems very relevant atm.

The problem right now is that the world has a completely globalized economy combined with local politics. Those things conflict, as nobody has control over the economy. You either need to go back to nationalized economies or create a new global political system to satisfy either side. Both those things would be disastrous in this era. Current politicians have no vision for the future, they either tread water or want to go back in time like Brexit or MAGA. I don't have the answers either, but its depressing to watch these unambiguously average people in charge.

The best answer is to just let the economy do its thing and accept that governments are now glorified regulatory bodies. People are stupid and have a hard time accepting reality though.

Are there people that actually believe Alex Jones? He takes a few facts then connects them to batshit crazy conspiracy theories. Total charlatan with no idea how the world works.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    He takes a few facts then connects them to batshit crazy conspiracy theories. Total charlatan with no idea how the world works.
    Oh. Just like yourself.

these bannings are what 'nationalizing' the economy or making it more local looks like. They just banned hundreds of Iranian political pages and I believe some Russian ones. I believe these are precursors for 'wrangling up the internet'. I believe Google was created to control the internet on some Alex Jones shit, and I believe this is one of the final pushes/phases in making the internet a controllable, capitalized commodity along with ending net neutrality and forcing social media ceos to enter the political sphere with the facebook hearings and shit. The twitter guy is more than willing to cooperate and Zuckerberg was to autistic to naturally play along but like I said before people hedge their money on Hilary, it didn't work, and now that entire infrastructure is panicking because they've realized the elements they don't control are more organized.

They're also going to start propping up fake 'social democrat' and 'alt-white' leaders that are more money focused. I'm really suspicious of Ben Shapiro for example and how he seems to get a lot of major media spots. This is all textbook given that they've been doing it to black people for decades.

I think any government that thinks it can control the internet or technology in general is delusional.

For one thing, if the internet starts to suck everybody will end up using dark web programs instead of dealing with government censorship, constant advertisements and google spying on you.

true (ish). I agree, but 99% of the ppl on the internet are there to eff off. If they can still eff off but be politically censored, they won't flinch. I agree that govs can never control the internet and if technically capable ppl fought back (which they may be prompted to) they can cause more damage than the other way around. They're def delusional enough to give it a try though.

sha and tsa having a conversation is comedy

Every B-rock post personified

'

LOL his studio and the internet was his containment zone and they thought it was a brilliant move to force him into the streets.

LOL Have you seen him and MArco Rubio about to SQUAB ahahahaha the niggas an animal. I heavily fuck with Alex Jones