I'm gonna set it off with a top 3...

1. Street fighter vs x men - I grew up playing Street fighter 2/champion edition/turbo, and mk 1,2,3 etc. So mad hours put into those shits. But all in all I don't think I've ever spent as much thyme on any fighting Game as I did sf vs x men on my ps1. Awesome fuc'n gameplay. Aerial raves, ninja whut? I used to play the survival mode. Mayne I'd clock up crazy amounts of victories before eventually having a dud round against that apocalypse cunt. U had to b alert against that cunt.

2. Tatsunuko vs capcom - this is an unlikely one for me. Like basically I only fux wit' Ryu in it. I use batshit batsu as my number 2, but I'm not big on him. But the graphics n gameplay in this r second to none. It's a pity too that it's with Wii controls, tho I play it with my ps2/Xbox sf2 arcade stick, the button layout is still limited.

If this game had the cast of snk vs capcom with a traditional 6 or even 4 button layout, it'd b untouchable.

3. Capcom vs snk 2 - with absolutely no competition whatsoever, by a country fucking mile, the best selection of characters in any fighting Game ever. Completely incontestable. Awesome gameplay too, and one game where I actually really love using a team of three (Shin akuma/bad iori or whatever his name is, and usually Terry Bogard, but so many other great characters to fill that spot, especially haomura if u need to do some heavy damage).

I fux wit' Neo Geo shit. Kof is the second best series after sf, for me. Samurai showdown and last Blade series were great. Fatal fury. World Heroes. Art of fighting. Those guilty gears games I got into much later, they were really good. Mk 2d games I fux wit'. Fuxed widdem hard as a kid. The First 3.

But yeah, nothing ever did, will, or could fux wit' Street fighter and its offshoots.