Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
telling me to grow up, when your using cuss words and homophobic language.. kek. looks like my post triggered you... which was the whole point of it.

i explained why i post here, but obviously you dont have the i.q to read what i wrote.. it maybe due to the rage i made you have.

im sorry what is the internet for? please tell me, as i have no clue... is it to meet your Russian soul mate? is it so you could post on a site run by someone you dislike? i've been on this site for nearly 20 years... the days of knowledge died when wu tangs knowledge died, they're basically selling out, doing all the stuff they said they wouldnt do.. i guess thats them growing up and being 'whitewashed'.

im glad im part of the problem surely being homophobic and abusive on a dead forum is part of the cure to the problem?

'mostly for giggles', that doesnt mean it all for giggles.. its for information and knowledge too.

who cares if this site is looked as a joke.. how does it affect your daily life? how does this site affect your real life?

telling me to grow up when you got triggered and hurt on the internet.. go tell mommy or something.. as you said. 'Grow up'

kek at the hypocrisy.

You think Wu is dead and haven't made good music in almost 20 years. And you also claim that this site is dead. So please tell me why would any grown person, with a life, would still frequent a dead messageboard dedicated to artists who they believe are dead themselves and haven't made good music in almost 2 decades? Just to post dumb shit? You have no life.