Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: What happened to the Wu fan base?

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    Holy shit shadynasty finally changed his avatar.

this thread is now classic status due to Sha's avatar change.

he also posted the best video in the thread.

Shaolin Master

Are these motherfucker's actually arguing about a frog? ribbit Is this a wu tang forum or a butch feminist site? Some whiny ass cunts here

Quote Originally Posted by amun-ankh View Post
    Are these motherfucker's actually arguing about a frog? ribbit Is this a wu tang forum or a butch feminist site? Some whiny ass cunts here
    yes they actually are// ontop of that its the egyptian primordial force for chaos..rocking egyptian frogs, makes you a white supremacist.

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    whats worse is a 30-40 year old moaning about it on a dead internet forum... what should General chat be about then? the Generals? who havent made anything of note for well over 15 years? wu should have quit after Iron Flag, only dickriders think their music/lyrics are any good now.. when in honesty they suck hard.
    yeah we're 40 cos when wu was in their prime, i was 14-20.. do you expect wu to have new fans when they make shit music? how are they going to get these new younger fans?

all of the internet is for giggles.. if something hurts you or affects you on the internet, your lighter than a snowflake.

lol at wu fans have to pollute that shit. i guess you dont know that Meth/Odb fucked around alot.. Meth has tons of jokes,

im glad people look at this site as a joke, wu died 10+ years ago. this site reflects that.

im just here for the people i met on the way to the funeral.

100%
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

When did homophobia become such a bad thing in hip hop?
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

nada ignorante

Frogs can be gangsta too

Last edited by hotnikks; 09-21-2018 at 10:04 AM.
    N.I.

nada ignorante

N.I.

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    dude , don't even try it

IVE NEVER EVER EVER SEEN THE WORD DINDU USED ON INDIANS AND ASIANS...don't even try that route..are u fucking kidding me...as a matter of fact, ive seen people from those aforementioned groups join white supremacists to mock blacks

and clearly...you were trying to mock black people considering your sig had muffins with the face of a dead black kid killed by the cops on it...nice try tho
    These guys are sick breh.

obviously hes not in touch with reality cuz alt right coopted everything hes saying.

I didnt realize he had a pic of a black kid killed by cops with his face replaced by muffins.

Wow. Just wow. It makes sense tho. Hes an indian? Indians are more racist against blacks than whites are. I went to college with like 1000 of you so dont tell me im lying either.

Im arguing with people who listen to wutang, a for the most part pro black/anti white ESTABLISHMENT group... cry about racism on a HIP HOP INTERNET FORUM This is how I KNOW yall aint part of this culture. Because if you talked this way in ANY hood in USA theyd beat the shit outta you.

Just look at how he keeps digging in about this talk. A simple google search will tell you all the shit he talking iwas coopted by nazis. If you dont know that tell ya news agency in ya shithole country to run a report bcause tye alt right and all the nerd seizure shitbya talking about has been on the news now for trumps entire presidency. Btw yall got soke nerve dissing americans for electing trump and then going all in using tye same tactics that go him elected.

Need i say more about this shit? Thank yiu for the glowing examples and exposing yourselves to give a face to the retarded shit that people all over the internet KNOW goes down here.

The fact you have black people telling this guy “dude stop” and hes going even harder about it... lmao

shout out to hollow, bizzle and radioactive for the layups. Big brock cant even out together a coherent sentence let alone a proper respons.
    Last edited by ForensikZ; 09-21-2018 at 11:48 AM.

obviously your not in touch with reality.

all your intouch with is fake news. who dont research shit., but you believe it..

stupid fucks is stupid.

PRODIGAL SUN

Your indian. Which means you racist and shit in the streets and dont wipe your ass. Dont lecture me about not accepting reality.

Clean yourself up. Say any of this on ANY hip hop forum, to any black person and see what happens to you.

PRODIGAL SUN

So soul. Why did you replace a dead black childs face, killed by police, with muffins. Dindu nothing hub?

Lmao at you saying they use that for asians and indians. Wow. Lmaooooo. Your a fuckin liar dude. Why wouod a asian say “dindu nothing”. Since when is it in the news american cops are killing asians and indians by the boatload. Since whn are asians mocked for their bad grammar. Why are you even commenting on amerocan police problems anyway if ya in britain except to mock black people? What the fuck woukd you kiow about it other than makong a meme in ya bedroom.

is that funny to you? And youre NOT racist? Whats funny about that. What CAN be funny abiut that. NOTHING. Thats what. Instead your a british indian who let the british rape their land and then joined them. YOU dindu nothing

I want a legit answer. I already know it tho. Indians are racist. More so than whites ive found. Also a joke to all other races cuz they just learned how to potty train in the 21st century and prolly got sores on they ass.

Blacks justbtold you that they find it racist. And you say fuck them you doing it anyway.

Stay classy san diego. Prolly setup an alert since you literally post the second inreplied. Been waiting all night huh. What got no answer for this question?

Whats funny about dead boack kids soul? Please enlighten us dumb deaf and blind.

Quote Originally Posted by amun-ankh View Post
    apparently your ok with it too. Nice name...

welcome to the LIST.

None of you would be welcome in any black neighborhood in america talking like this yet think you understand hip hop. Hip hop is nothing more than entertainment to yall. You totally missed the point on everything wutang was is did whatever.

No black person in usa wouod stand for this shit. Yet look at all the people acting like its nbd... thats cuz yall aint black, not even a minority in america. Yet you can joke about what happens here and pretend yiu not racist.

Guess what memesni have about dead indians? Zero. Go make another meme as a 40 year old

Remember:

Its only buily 4 cuban linx...

not only built 4 racist indians and alt right nazis.

Top kekz
    Last edited by ForensikZ; 09-21-2018 at 12:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ForensikZ View Post
    Your indian. Which means you racist and shit in the streets and dont wipe your ass. Dont lecture me about not accepting reality.

Clean yourself up. Say any of this on ANY hip hop forum, to any black person and see what happens to you.

ooo racism.. nice touch there..

btw im british, born and raised here.. so your racial slurr is invalid.. nice try tho.

oh your ganxta now too.. say it to any black person on a forum.. kek.. you do know that KEK is an Egyptian frog god? he's the primordial force of chaos... ive repeated that so many times.. but your low i.q doesnt let it sink in.

Quote Originally Posted by ForensikZ View Post
    So soul. Why did you replace a dead black childs face, killed by police, with muffins. Dindu nothing hub? there you go believing more bull.. the mods changed my sig images.. ask them.. and it wasnt a child face replaced with muffins.. lol keep reaching tho..

Lmao at you saying they use that for asians and indians. Wow. Lmaooooo. Your a fuckin liar dude. Why wouod a asian say “dindu nothing”. Since when is it in the news american cops are killing asians and indians by the boatload. Since whn are asians mocked for their bad grammar. Youre way too old to be acting lik this.who said its to do with american cops? i never said that. i said on the net they use it against anyone who claims they didnt do a crime... when they obv did. your way to old to not be able to research and going with bs.. but do you.

is that funny to you? And youre NOT racist? Whats funny about that. What CAN be funny abiut that. NOTHING. Thats what. Instead your a british indian who let the british rape their land and then joined them. YOU dindu nothing oooo you sound hurt.. i wasnt born when they did that... but i have my values as stated before i boycott loads of brands cos of the evil they have done and still do.. do you have the moral aptitude to actually stand for something? hell i laugh at indian poo jokes.. i post memes of poo stuff. i post memes to do with anything..memes are funny as fuck.. not my fault if you cant laugh.

I want a legit answer. I already know it tho. Indians are racist. More so than whites ive found. Also a joke to all other races cuz they just learned how to potty train in the 21st century and prolly got sores on they ass nice more racism way more racism than i have ever displayed on this forum.... show me one post of mine on here, where i am being racist.. theres one race. HUMAN. i dont do division... hence i cant be racist... if you already know it then why ask me? as Sha said.. ive given enough evidence.. i boycott brands that exploit blacks/asians...ive explained the origins of kek.. but you refuse to watch the videos. .and instead just scream your right wing.. with no actual proof.. your a dumb uneducated person; others have tried to show you how your wrong. but your ego doesnt let you get past your own hatred.

None of you would be welcome in any black neighborhood in america talking like this yet think you understand hip hop. Hip hop is nothing more than entertainment to yall. You totally missed the point on everything wutang was is did whatever.

wu tang sold out. i listen to conscious positive hiphop. that spits more knowledge than wu ever has.

lots of blacks are in kekistan groups.. its a parody, its funny.. but people with sticks up their asses dont know how to laugh and they havent got the conviction to do anything in their lives apart from support the brands that destroy their homes.

the word brand, comes from being branded by your slave owner.
    your welcome.

keep callin me racist as i rep an Egyptian primordial force (force of chaos).. you dont even see the cognitive dissonance..

learn your kek mythos before you make a bigger fool of yourself

theres are many black guys in kekistani groups in america.. your incredibly naive and stupid.