Thread: What happened to the Wu fan base?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    ooo racism.. nice touch there..

btw im british, born and raised here.. so your racial slurr is invalid.. nice try tho.

oh your ganxta now too.. say it to any black person on a forum.. kek.. you do know that KEK is an Egyptian frog god? he's the primordial force of chaos... ive repeated that so many times.. but your low i.q doesnt let it sink in.

wu tang sold out. i listen to conscious positive hiphop. that spits more knowledge than wu ever has.

lots of blacks are in kekistan groups.. its a parody, its funny.. but people with sticks up their asses dont know how to laugh and they havent got the conviction to do anything in their lives apart from support the brands that destroy their homes.

the word brand, comes from being branded by your slave owner.
    your welcome.

keep callin me racist as i rep an Egyptian primordial force (force of chaos).. you dont even see the cognitive dissonance..
    hows it feel? To be mocked for problems in ya culture. Not cool right. Oh well. You have to learn somewhere ... just like potty training.

Its racist to say you shit in the street? You do. Theres documentarys on it. People have to be scolded publically in ya homeland to stop shitting on the floor. Is it racist to say... white people dont season their food or that black wear baggy clothes?

And If you did nothing wrong. Why did the mods edit ya sig?

why are you commenting on american police brutity when you arent american? Dindu started from THAT. FROM BLACK people saying “i didnt do it” because the cops arest them for any amd eve ything. Not for ANYTHING else.

Why did you lie and say asians and indians are called dindu. Since when are asians and indiansbthe one committing mass crime to be steriotyped you fucking idiot. I havent seen an asian or indian on the news for a crime in YEARS.

In fact. Whens the last time you seen ANY criminal speak “i didny do anything” period. Its a steriotype to how blacks talk. Indians and asians are prolly th safest people in america they cause zero problems. Why would they be dindus whthis only 1 gets a rressted every year. Stop making shit up as you go along.

STOP LYING B. either your lying or dumb. And from ya answers it may be the latter. Maybe the shit on ya ass caused an infection that lead to ya brain. Idk. Indian problems what can ya do right?

I now Christen you... DIN-WIPE.

Sinc you wanna mock blacks forntheir steriotypes ima mock you.

now we got you saying wu sold out and you listen to rappers who drop more and better knowledge.

Id like to know those rappers so i can laugh even harder. Maybe if you listened harder instead of being obsessed with imaginary BS youd hear what the rest of us hear. Funny you say i dont see reality as you speak from a fantasy pov

Im in stitches right now. What a funny guy yiu are DIN-WIPE.
    Youre a real hoot. If DIN WIPE to harsh i can call you DIN-RAPE since all indians are perverts.

Ill let you pick.
    Last edited by ForensikZ; 09-21-2018 at 12:52 PM.