Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: What happened to the Wu fan base?

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    He has posted that stupid frog before - i've never seen him post it, he's not internet savvy at all; thus i doubt he knows the meaning, apart from the stupid mainstream news meaning which is 'alt right' which is far from what it actually is.
    stop caping for that idiot - im not. i'm saying he doesnt know what it means.

also while we on that note
    are you seriously pretending that you don’t know that the word dindu is used by white supremacists to mock blacks who are especially victims of police shootings and brutality? not only Blacks, its used against Indians and Asians, aswell as Whites. its against anyone who does acrime then claims they didnt do shit. but i guess you've only see it used against blacks who were involved in police shootings and brutality.. again the music i listen to emphasizes the disparity,its pro people no matter their color. so to call me a white supremacist is oxymoron. What even made you think using that word on a wutang forum of all places was a good idea? - shitposting and kekz.
    Are you a white supremacist sympathizer? - as stated above and in the various positive conscious music i post, it should be obvious.. yes of course white supremacist sympathizers listen to immortal technique, they listen to lowkey and akala, and rock palestine clothing. Let’s get clarity because that shits made you suspect for a while now
    the clarity is there, but some refuse to see it, everything needs to be black and white for people, or they just assume what they dont know and make 2+2 =13. i've attended countless BLM protests in the uk, ive done lots of events/actitivties that promote harmony, peace and love..especially with anonymous stuff, that i posted around 8-10 years ago

everyone is not one sided, you can still have jokes/sarcasm/parodies(i understand my humor is not for everyone) at how society is run and controlled.
    and the disparity in the killings of non whites by security forces.

you obviously are smart enough to realize from my posts what im for and against, for you to come with that white supremacist shit towards me;makes me question how smart you actually are.

if you dont have jokes, its just depressing and negative as fuck. i've posted memes of indians shitting/pooing.. how can memes or internet jokes offend anyone? much worse shit goes on in real life, like corporations who still exploit africans/asians (which ive mentioned before) i boycott those corporations, while lots of blacks on this forum dont.

What you do in the real world and how you live your life is way more important than shitposting /triggering idiots on a forum, especially when those idiots defend bullshit on here, but take no positive actions in the real world.. i guess its easier to look at others than look at oneself.

small list of shit i boycott, Nestle, Proctor and Gamble, HP, Tescos, Nike, Designer clothing, any unethically made goods/produce, i boycott any produce from Israel, i dont goto Mcdonalds or KFC, or Starbucks, i boycott Apple products cos of slave labor, I dont give a fuck about celebs or so called stars.

i know you big up Apple, so does that make you a white supremacist? as thats as valid as you finger pointing towards me.

the net is the net, real life shows you true morals and ethics. but most people ignore the unethical ways corporations do things, all cos they want the latest gadgets and clothing.. that cognitive dissonance hits hard.

im pretty sure im more millitant than anyone on this forum when it comes to produce/products made unethically.

does that make me a white supremacist?

which is one of the reasons i stopped wu, they are Hippocrates, they lost all the knowledge and are just white washing shit for commercial gains, to me they sold out a long time ago.

you obviously seen my anti war posts, my pro ethnic peoples posts.. how the fuck did you even come to the white supremacist shit..

really stop believing what mainstream news says about internet sub culture.. as they have no idea and they make fools of hte people who believe it. surely your old enough to have seen the news / mainstream version of events are usually bullshit and made up stories.

^^enjoy.
    Last edited by soul controller; 09-20-2018 at 09:43 AM.

dude , don't even try it

IVE NEVER EVER EVER SEEN THE WORD DINDU USED ON INDIANS AND ASIANS...don't even try that route..are u fucking kidding me...as a matter of fact, ive seen people from those aforementioned groups join white supremacists to mock blacks

and clearly...you were trying to mock black people considering your sig had muffins with the face of a dead black kid killed by the cops on it...nice try tho

and i can see why you caping so hard for that piece of shit disgrace nigerian maggot, its because of dudes like him that people get comfortable with mocking black folks and use racist imagery on here, you have proven my exact point about him, that he is a sambo, he laughs a long,posts a along and indulges in that kinda fuckery, just because you have a sambo tom under your thumbs doesn't mean you get a pass to clown on black folks and try to mock us. and yea im starting to suspect as well that you aint no indian...I can't see any person of color proudly repping alt right and white supremacist symbolism like you do unless they are an ass licking sambo

at first, i thought someone played a sick joke on you and changed your username for kicks but to find out that it was at your own request makes you very suspect in my eyes, you honestly woke up one day and told yourself "know what,ill use the word dindu on a website dedicated to pro black 5%ers?? wtf kinda bs and fuckery were you and are you on??

which of the wu are still 5%ers? having hatred of white people isn't racist? lmao

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

I seems that a lot of the people that used to claim 5% seem to have converted to straight Islam

Quote Originally Posted by BIG RIG BROCK View Post
    which of the wu are still 5%ers? having hatred of white people isn't racist? lmao
    5%ers for most part don't hate "white people" as a collective

they hate devlish whites who use words like dindu and supremacists

yeah there are devilish in every race

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

What you're implying is not true but you can go ahead and run with that nonsense. If you do believe that why are you even listening?

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    and i can see why you caping so hard for that piece of shit disgrace nigerian maggot, its because of dudes like him that people get comfortable with mocking black folks and use racist imagery on here, you have proven my exact point about him, that he is a sambo, he laughs a long,posts a along and indulges in that kinda fuckery, just because you have a sambo tom under your thumbs doesn't mean you get a pass to clown on black folks and try to mock us. and yea im starting to suspect as well that you aint no indian...I can't see any person of color proudly repping alt right and white supremacist symbolism like you do unless they are an ass licking sambo

at first, i thought someone played a sick joke on you and changed your username for kicks but to find out that it was at your own request makes you very suspect in my eyes, you honestly woke up one day and told yourself "know what,ill use the word dindu on a website dedicated to pro black 5%ers?? wtf kinda bs and fuckery were you and are you on??
    EXACTLY. The jig is up.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

lmao @ hollow

yeah yeah... kek is alt right sure thing.. keep believing that shit Hollow.. kekistan is far from alt right...

as i said kekistan is for green people.,, lots of whites/asians/blacks rep kekistan.. learn what kekistan is before you label it alt right.. but i know the media already has you mind fucked

literally kekistan is about memes.

please fucking research before you both make bigger idiots of yourselves.

ive posted pics of myself on here, you used to be on my fb radioactive before i deleted you, i still a few wu corpers on my friends list. im sure they can verify im a british indian.

hell i still have Stylez. he was cool as fuck, he would get the internet jokes and not get bent out of shape like you tight asses, maybe if you frequented places where the memes are made and understood the history/background of the meme, then you would see how its used. rather than just in the racist circles you see the dindu's in... but i digress. you thought the meme was racist, you got hurt by a meme, you dont know internet sub cultures. end of.

do you hear me moan and bitch when TSA and Dooch be racist towards me?

its the internet, grow the fuck up. or keep claiming to be conscious while supporting those very same corporations that are exploiting blacks.
    does that make you racist??

jokes are jokes, real life is real life.

lol brock's been supporting 10 people for 20 years who he thinks are racist towards white people, and who openly promote an organization he thinks is racist, then burns his Nike's because they support a non racist ex nfl player. get yo life together mane, or go burn all your Wu cd's

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

lmao @ hollow
    You're laughing but you've yet to answer the question.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
    lol brock's been supporting 10 people for 20 years who he thinks are racist towards white people, and who openly promote an organization he thinks is racist, then burns his Nike's because they support a non racist ex nfl player. get yo life together mane, or go burn all your Wu cd's
    Exactly.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Its not like soul needs defending, but he gave you an explanation and you guys just dismissed it. You believe what you want to believe.

You can take the context into account, or ignore it like the average sjw twitter mob. Its like saying buddhists are nazis because they use the swastika.

Of course he might be a massive racist, but you already made your mind up regardless.

Holy shit shadynasty finally changed his avatar.