Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: What happened to the Wu fan base?

Agreed noel. Its definitely been more dead than usual in the last few months though. Certain regular posters have almost disappeared.

We just got more things going on in life. I was active a lot more from when I started in 06 till around 2013/14. After that I took a backseat until I dropped off altogether. Only started posting again recently with this new account. Can't access my old one for some reason, not that I really care that much. Just happy to chime in every now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    Agreed noel. Its definitely been more dead than usual in the last few months though. Certain regular posters have almost disappeared.
    Yeah we seem to lose more every couple of months. Gen chat is really fucking dead now. Love 'em or hate 'em, the hound and soul controller's absence is definitely felt. Even the god, Hal Incandenza I haven't seen for a while. Though I know he's had reasons for not being as active anymore.

Eastern village

We are all growing up. Kids today got new rappers they want to follow. Most of us elder fans probably got kids careers and other things going. It is a shame though. This forum was poppinc back in the days. Like tsa was the master of trolling. As a guy that had cartman as a avatar who was also hillarious.

Im still here

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    Yeah we seem to lose more every couple of months. Gen chat is really fucking dead now. Love 'em or hate 'em, the hound and soul controller's absence is definitely felt. Even the god, Hal Incandenza I haven't seen for a while. Though I know he's had reasons for not being as active anymore.
    I might start posting from the job, which starts Monday, to get back to regular posting.

How many one hiphop group / artist forums are still up and running smoothly? WuCorp kinda survived itself. It was huge at one time (in the top 1,000 most visited sites) but these days people online want either social media or lifestyle content I think. Sites and forums that stick to one topic are regarded as 'fan-ish' and outdated.

Imo social media took over from Gen Chat, it's a different world online these days. And the Wu itself doesn't have much pull anymore. It'd need another group album to get things to liven up round here. Even generals' solo albums only get to 2 or 3 pages these days. I think the last time a solo album really created a frenzy on the site was Rae's OBIVCL 2 (apart from the OUATIS threads).
    Retired.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

As far as hip hop goes, Eminem fan forums are still up and running.

I've never been part of any of those.

What's that like.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

Just typical Eminem fans whose introduction to hip hop was Eminem, so as a result, think that he is the deity of rap. Some of them are sensible though.

lol, people shit on Wu, like i do, when they deserve it but love 'em too when they drop something nice. But I aint gonna dick ride Cappa for his new tracks cause they're wack as fuck and I'm tired of defending Wu. I used to do it when I was 15

I still find a lot of funny people here who post a lot of stuff 'bout Wu-Tang and they're my first-hand informators when it comes to wu

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

Didnt use to listen to a Wu album before buying it, would just buy it cause you know it was gonna be insane. Now I dont even bother to illegally download them because they will be shit
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

RZA let the Wu fans to starve in the gutter when they could not grow the wings to fly with him on the journey to his new levels of artistic expression.

That's what the blue sky symbolizes on the last album cover

And don't call him RZA anymore, he's Steelz from Banks & Steelz now

Melf Nederlandse lifestyle & hiphop community. Voor bazen. De beste website van de wereld.[

Well, Rza evolved and we are just going to have to deal with it. If only there were some way to travel back in time and stop that ass hole from telling Rza that he is not a real musician.

dynasty days where good... used to really enjoy typing w00t.nl and ending up on the main page of the site.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Drebin View Post
    Didnt use to listen to a Wu album before buying it, would just buy it cause you know it was gonna be insane. Now I dont even bother to illegally download them because they will be shit
    second time today i thought it was 1996 on this site.
    Last edited by soul controller; 09-07-2018 at 04:57 PM.

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

Just saw the CREAM video for the 1st time in I dunno how long. Fuck they were illllllllllllllll back in the day
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

where The Hound gone?